If you're out of school and don't have a solid social circle, it's pretty much over

But they have already lived that life, how are you going to convince a 25 yo to pack his bag and go on a roadtrip with no plan and no cash to make memories?
This one is brutal. I can feel time passing by terrifying quickly and it's making me anxious

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover and Mongrelcel
Tbh, I can't believe any person really CAN'T FIND FRIENDS. I'm introverted as hell and in every group I was the guys always made me a part of them, even if I was awkward. Only in school I was bullied, but most people aren't like that after 20.
Every single social group I was a part of I was a part of only because they were somehow forced to "accept" me there.
immidiately as they didnt "have" to interact with me they didnt.
of course they all looked down on me, never did anything for me, used me for favors, kept me around only to be a jester (making idiot out of yourself for laughs if you dont know what jester means - people laughing AT you, not WITH you)

Also, you don't have to become very extraverted. You just have to have enough social skills to get friends and stay in touch with them, and to have a normal romantic relationship. There are many introverted people who still have friends and are in a LTR.
You fucking dumbass, you dont have to be extroverted to find friends in a club as you suggested? Interesting. Im sure that an introvert will thrive in short social interactions with complete strangers that are based on small talk only.

Man, you can make friends after hs and college. It's possible. And you don't have to have 50, most people have a rather small circle, probably 5-10, and even fewer really close friends.
I never said you couldnt. I said that there isnt a place / opportunity for you to do so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
i just started uni recently and legit i only have acquaintances and only a few friends i actually hang out with so far

it doesn't feel the same as my HS boys. when we hang out its like hanging out with family. we will probably hangout for the rest of our lives, its just bro love tbh

but with uni friends it doesnt feel like that it feels more like getting to know you type shit
this is what im talking about - there never will be a group like that. ever.
and if you do get into a group at a later age, it will simply be different.

you could make a group of friends at uni, but nowdays? I doubt that. in 2021 it would be a rare thing.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7076
tell me more about that tbh
When I was 19, I went to an education program. I was very shy, awkward, which made me a bullying victim at school. But at 19, even the slayers made me part of the group. We talked about football, TV shows, current events, hot women, etc. When I was awkward, some people just laughed a little, some ignored it, some helped me by changing the topic. It was nothing like school.

Later, I worked for a short time in a call center. The guys treated me like friends from the beginning. We talked about the job, which girls look good there, about football, etc. No bullying at all. Same in another job.

I think that in a work environment, there is less bullying then in school, because people are older and more mature. (Still, I chose to work from home and rot the last years, but it's because I didn't like the jobs I had).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
This one is brutal. I can feel time passing by terrifying quickly and it's making me anxious
I think were both coping hard here

Time is not running out, I think that time has already ran out

We simply missed that window to get those experiences, just like we missed teen love. But with teen love its very final, youre not a teen anymore and every girl has 30 bodies, so its clear you missed it - but with this it seem much more uncertain - after all crazy chances happen and unlikely relationships happen as well.

But are you going to meet those people? People who are into the same sitation? And if you meet them will you be able to befriend them? You will only know their situation, goals and desires after you befriended them

Now, how many people you will "befriend" in your 20s? ten? twenty? it cannot be more than 30 people, even the biggest extroverts dont have 30 actual friends in 10 years.

Of those lets say 30 people how many will be in your sitation? Maybe some, maybe none.
Can you expect them to drop their job and do highschool shit with you?

Can you really do highschool shit with lets say 1 or 2 people? Isnt being a part of a large social circle of different people a fundamental part of highschool shit? Its not really fun to do dumb shit when theres just 2 of you. It kinda feels empty and forced

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover, Deleted member 15305 and 5 others
this is what im talking about - there never will be a group like that. ever.
and if you do get into a group at a later age, it will simply be different.

you could make a group of friends at uni, but nowdays? I doubt that. in 2021 it would be a rare thing.
tbh im content with having the same friends from HS for the rest of my life so it doesn't bother me that i wont have this sort of group connection again with other people

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
When I was 19, I went to an education program. I was very shy, awkward, which made me a bullying victim at school. But at 19, even the slayers made me part of the group. We talked about football, TV shows, current events, hot women, etc. When I was awkward, some people just laughed a little, some ignored it, some helped me by changing the topic. It was nothing like school.

Later, I worked for a short time in a call center. The guys treated me like friends from the beginning. We talked about the job, which girls look good there, about football, etc. No bullying at all. Same in another job.

I think that in a work environment, there is less bullying then in school, because people are older and more mature. (Still, I chose to work from home and rot the last years, but it's because I didn't like the jobs I had).
Sounds to me like there was some kind of quality that made them respect you.
If I had to guess, I'd say it was looks or height, but it could have been something else.
You probably are overestimating how akward you were, I know akward guys, Im an akward guy myself, and we get treated like trash, everyone looks down on you.

And even in your own life you had made freinds trough school & job, which I said will be the 2 main ways of making friends - not really challenging my inital post you see.

Or maybe you just got lucky and found actually nice people, but then you cant give out advice like you knew what you were doing. To me it sounds like they were the ones that did majority of the work.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9568
Sounds to me like there was some kind of quality that made them respect you.
If I had to guess, I'd say it was looks or height, but it could have been something else.
I'm 6 ft tall in Germany. I was a Normie or low-tier Normie at the time. There was a time when I became fat though, but I lost all the weight at 21-22. My height or looks were nothing special at the time.
You probably are overestimating how akward you were, I know akward guys, Im an akward guy myself, and we get treated like trash, everyone looks down on you.
I was awkward. I didn't care about fashion, I didn't say much, I often times blushed when I felt that there was "too much" focus on me or when people complimented me. In school, this were death sentences. After school, most people didn't really care, which made me feel less awkward after time.
Or maybe you just got lucky and found actually nice people, but then you cant give out advice like you knew what you were doing. To me it sounds like they were the ones that did majority of the work.
Yes, they did the majority of the work. But I genuinely think that there is much less bullying in a work environment than in school, which means that you can make easier friends. Of course, it can happen in a work environment too, but in school it nearly ALWAYS happens and it's more brutal. People are more mature when they are older.

Ask yourself: You know anything about one or two of these topics:
- TV shows
- Sports
- Current events
- Hot women

Then you can have conversations with nearly every group of guys. Every day. Just listen and make some comment. It comes natural if you know something about the topic and you listen in a conversation.

tbh, its probably over for me, my social circle or friends will never realize or know im gone if im suddenly stop contacting them.
probably only my mom will notice, sad shit man

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard, noodlelover and 1 other person
IQ high as shit

I would like to form those ties of friendship, but I think it is a bit late, I have a few friends at 21 years old.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It really is extremely easy.

Even if you do have that friendgroup, it can fall apart, or they can kick you out. And then youre exactly where you started.

Take any normie, with functioning social life (romantic too), and drop him in a new city where he doesent know anyone and he will be incel - until he GETS LUCKY and finds a connection trough which he can make more friends

And its so difficult to maintian relationships too. You make one mistake and you're out. One day you are in a bad mood, and arent able to crack jokes? One strike. If this happens again a few times, you're out. But maybe thats just me. I never had a "friend" so to speak, I always was kept around only as a jester
your right tbh

I saw this blackpill on tiktok and it makes sense

Attachments

• 1617641412300.png
    1617641412300.png
    201 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover, Marsiere214 and 2 others
fuck bro, its over...

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Mongrelcel and Beetlejuice
Did you even read my post? I talked about how there really isnt any framework for you to meet these people. There just isnt a good way of meeting them

You need looks and a way to interact with them. The interaction is a problem for most guys.

All the methods you mentioned are super trash.
Dating apps - no need to talk about that one
social circle - what 35 year old has a social circle filled with women in their 20s? :lul:
Bars, clubs - I doubt thats an avenue for women to be approached in 2021. Maybe in the 90s, but not now. Nowdays women go there just to have fun with the friends they already came with, and maybe if a chad approaches correctly they will give him a chance. I cannot imagine taling to a woman in the club if youre not at least 5 psl and 6'1 + and jacked

Whats makes you think you will have hair? Its a very popular deulsion of this forum and redpillers in general that they will age well. You might, and you might not. The bigger chance is that you wont. Even if you take care. Its all avout the genes.

Which is trash ran trough single women that want chad but settle for you? No, i want someone that geniounely wants my company. Not someone that sees me as an ATM. I cannot think that a relationship made in your 30s is "pure". Its infulenced by manny facotrs such as - age (women are running out of time), financial stability, and so on...

I want a girl to want me for who I am, to enjoy my presence without my paying for it in any way (yes, good looks is a from of payment). But that is unachievable I guess...
Most people lose their friends after school bro. They find new ones in uni/work/Clubs.

And yea, ive met plenty or old 4psl guys at parties (like 40yo) where they did cocain etc. Why are you so negative?

Ok bro its over after high school just rot at home bro good luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lux, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
Zdsfds

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
You need to meet females in order for anything to happen. Having relationships online is retarded. They must be living in your area. Its the only way for that to work. And in order to meet them in your area, you need wheels. Bicycles and motorcycles ain't cutting it. Gotta have a vehicle.

Then dating apps. And you're on your way. Even if the date doesn't work out, she has female friends and possibly other female siblings. Always think bigger! Now I'm not suggesting to used fat girls to meet her Stacy sisters or whatever. But keep an open mind.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover and .👽.
B-b-bu Amnesia said women approach???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6675
unfortunately i can relate really hard to this post
i'll be 20yo soon and i feel like i wasted all my chances, whether it was my own call or not

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Marsiere214, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Damn bro, i missed this thread but this is exactly my situation as well, i regret going to a trade school instead of a normal highschool tbh, i cucked myself cause in the trade school 80% were boring girls and about 20% guys who already had social circles from middle school....

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Marsiere214 and Mongrelcel
Ever wonder why in HS even the most unprobable relationships happen? How the below average guy ends up dating the hottest girl? How the nerd befriends the football team captain?
Literally never seen any of this happen.

Hottest girls dated the football team captain or a guy in college 2-4 years older. Below average guys were incel. Nerds only befriended other nerds/social outcasts.

The end.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover and lutte
Most people lose their friends after school bro. They find new ones in uni/work/Clubs.
not im my experience
here they carry their middle school friend troughout HS and some even troughout uni
here people dont travel to a school across the entire country (some do), so at least a part of their friends goes to uni with them

And yea, ive met plenty or old 4psl guys at parties (like 40yo) where they did cocain etc. Why are you so negative?
this is not the norm tho
theyre quite the outliers

and your post was fucking pointless, because you did not tell me how they ended up being invited there
youre attacking my logic, but not offering any solution

if my logic is that wrong, you surely will be able to come up with a way of socilizing thats not as retarded as "go to a club to make friends"

Im 18 and my school buddies Always hook me up with extreme NT braindead foids .
Talk about social circle
Think about it - even after you had improved your looks, got jacked, or whatever the fuck you wanted to do, you will still be in the exact same postion as you are now.

You simply don't have a way of making friends - that migh be because your social skills are poor, but what's more likely is that you dont even have an opportunity. There's no place for you to make friends.

The most important thing you need to have in order to form a new relationship (romantic or platonic) is TIME. You simply need to spend enough time together to become familliar.

Ever wonder why in HS even the most unprobable relationships happen? How the below average guy ends up dating the hottest girl? How the nerd befriends the football team captain?
Its because they are forced to spend time together for YEARS. Its no wonder relationships happen. They are forced to really get to know each other - not just surface level bullshit.

Why is it, that as you get older, every relationship you have is pretty much just an acquaintance? It's becasue as you get older, your life get busier, so if you want to interact with a person you need to MAKE TIME for them. And that simply is nothing like HS where wasting hours on trivial bullshit is not an issue, where the environment is set up in such a way that there is 0 pressure on you - after all youre spending the next day with them, next week, next month...

In adult world, when you make time to see someone, there's immense pressure for that social interaction to be 'good' or 'enjoyable'.
But it takes a rare level of social skills and extroversion to be able to enjoy a social interaction with a person that's not familliar to you.

Let's look at the most common places people make actual lifelong friends:
Highschool
Sport
Religious groups
Extracurricular activities

What do they all have in common?
1) you join when you're young, and stay there for years
2) there is an underlying activity you do together

Now, is there a place like this but for adults? Not really in my opinion.
You have the gym - but for some reason its an unwritten rule to not talk to strangers in the gym. Especially women.
Workplace? Probably not going to be your age group, the amount of people you meet is low but nevertheless, this will be the place where you make most of your social connections
Army? Could work, but it's not for everyone, fucks up your entire lifestyle and you wont meet any women anyway.

So you dont have a place or an opportunity to meet anybody, but thats not all - there's the fact that almost everybody already has a solid friendgroup that they have had since middleschool or HS or basically since they were young. You will never reach that status with anyone. Even if you did find a compatible person, and did have the opportunity to spend enough time together, you still will be just an acquaintance to him. Why? Because he doesent exactly need a "best friend" he already has one - multiple actually. A whole group.

One more thing - lest say there is an opportunity, lets say there is a compatible person (that's looking for a friend), theres another problem - what you want to do is very likely different from they want to do. Think about it, they have spend theur entire teenage years partying, chasing girls, hanging out and doing random bullshit - so the exact thing you want to do. But they have already lived that life, how are you going to convince a 25 yo to pack his bag and go on a roadtrip with no plan and no cash to make memories? You wont. They have already done it, they are past that life chapter.

So by now there's a fucking lot thats holding you back - weak social skills from loner teenage years, no opportunity to improve them or to even meet people, huge disconnect in values (because you are essentially a mentally stunted 15 yo) and them already having friends with years of history.

This is the biggest problem 90% of users on this site have. Not looks, looks can only speed the process up, but there is no replacement for the process of creating a bond.

• Ugh..
Im 18 and my school buddies Always hook me up with extreme NT braindead foids .
Talk about social circle
bruh stfu, you literally have mates what will "hook you up" and you still complain?
Majority of people's friends wont even get their friends to contact with women, and youre out here complaining

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10367
bruh stfu, you literally have mates what will "hook you up" and you still complain?
Majority of people's friends wont even get their friends to contact with women, and youre out here complaining
Telling a girl i Will message her on inst isnt really a hookup. I have yet to see my buddy get me a legit foid to talk with me im a bar (Croatia has a coffe date culture).
Also one of my best buddies offered his FUCKING EX to me JFL at that disrispect

• Ugh..
Telling a girl i Will message her on inst isnt really a hookup. I have yet to see my buddy get me a legit foid to talk with me im a bar (Croatia has a coffe date culture).
Also one of my best buddies offered his FUCKING EX to me JFL at that disrispect
almost the entire forum would wish to be in your sitation
I havent even spoken to a foid for 5 years, and have no friends

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
almost the entire forum would wish to be in your sitation
I havent even spoken to a foid for 5 years, and have no friends
You are right man. Im really Being spoiled Here. Guess i just have to get out of my room and live a life and stop rotting at 18.

Also PM me if you wanna talk. Talking about croatia calms People . Best of luck broski

• +1
My daily ropefuel

• +1
My daily ropefuel
wasnt ment to be a ropefuel
Its just an explanation of the situation we outcasts have to people who say "make friends" or "go to a club and make friends"

wasnt ment to be a ropefuel
Its just an explanation of the situation we outcasts have to people who say "make friends" or "go to a club and make friends"
Most people don’t even talk to their high school friends after graduation though

• JFL
Most people don’t even talk to their high school friends after graduation though
LMAO keep coping

or it depends kinda. In america its different, i cant speak for those countries - but they usually travel far for college so there is a disconnect youre right

but in my country (small), majority of people went to a local uni with their friendgroup. Those that travel do lose their friendgroups youre right

But wasnt the point of my post about a situation AFTER school? Never I claimed that you cant find friends in uni. Its actually the best place to do so.

But my uni offers no options to socialize (theres pandemic to top it off) to im already in that situation most people are after uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Studying STEM has been the worst decision I ever made in my life. I underestimated the importance of social environments.

After college/uni, you are stuck in a workplace environment with people much older than you with completely different life interests. Yeah you can make friends there, but if you couldn't make plenty of them in high school/uni, you ain't gonna make them in a workplace environment where it's 10 times harder

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Mongrelcel
Studying STEM has been the worst decision I ever made in my life. I underestimated the importance of social environments.
This SO FUCKING MUCH. That decision single handedly brought me closer to the rope than any other.

And now imagine that I went into a stem highschool :lul::lul::lul: what fucking retard goes to a highschool with no women in it?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 275
This SO FUCKING MUCH. That decision single handedly brought me closer to the rope than any other.

And now imagine that I went into a stem highschool :lul::lul::lul: what fucking retard goes to a highschool with no women in it?
not your fault bro, you were a kid when that decision was made.

STEM is for people that are really passionate about those subjects, not for your average person.
You have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of other areas of your life, which is only the case if you really get a lot of enjoyment out of studying.

• +1
not your fault bro, you were a kid when that decision was made.
i feel double bad about it because my math teacher even warned me to not to go there, I asked why and he said "becasue there are no girls lol"

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 4430
Low IQ and shit thread.

You can always party, 18 is no different than 25.

Just get a young girl who is 18 or 19, in college they do party and enjoy, it's not limited to high school only.

• Ugh..
Think about it - even after you had improved your looks, got jacked, or whatever the fuck you wanted to do, you will still be in the exact same postion as you are now.

You simply don't have a way of making friends - that migh be because your social skills are poor, but what's more likely is that you dont even have an opportunity. There's no place for you to make friends.

The most important thing you need to have in order to form a new relationship (romantic or platonic) is TIME. You simply need to spend enough time together to become familliar.

Its because they are forced to spend time together for YEARS. Its no wonder relationships happen. They are forced to really get to know each other - not just surface level bullshit.

Why is it, that as you get older, every relationship you have is pretty much just an acquaintance? It's becasue as you get older, your life get busier, so if you want to interact with a person you need to MAKE TIME for them. And that simply is nothing like HS where wasting hours on trivial bullshit is not an issue, where the environment is set up in such a way that there is 0 pressure on you - after all youre spending the next day with them, next week, next month...

In adult world, when you make time to see someone, there's immense pressure for that social interaction to be 'good' or 'enjoyable'.
But it takes a rare level of social skills and extroversion to be able to enjoy a social interaction with a person that's not familliar to you.

Let's look at the most common places people make actual lifelong friends:
Highschool
Sport
Religious groups
Extracurricular activities

What do they all have in common?
1) you join when you're young, and stay there for years
2) there is an underlying activity you do together

Now, is there a place like this but for adults? Not really in my opinion.
You have the gym - but for some reason its an unwritten rule to not talk to strangers in the gym. Especially women.
Workplace? Probably not going to be your age group, the amount of people you meet is low but nevertheless, this will be the place where you make most of your social connections
Army? Could work, but it's not for everyone, fucks up your entire lifestyle and you wont meet any women anyway.

So you dont have a place or an opportunity to meet anybody, but thats not all - there's the fact that almost everybody already has a solid friendgroup that they have had since middleschool or HS or basically since they were young. You will never reach that status with anyone. Even if you did find a compatible person, and did have the opportunity to spend enough time together, you still will be just an acquaintance to him. Why? Because he doesent exactly need a "best friend" he already has one - multiple actually. A whole group.

One more thing - lest say there is an opportunity, lets say there is a compatible person (that's looking for a friend), theres another problem - what you want to do is very likely different from they want to do. Think about it, they have spend theur entire teenage years partying, chasing girls, hanging out and doing random bullshit - so the exact thing you want to do. But they have already lived that life, how are you going to convince a 25 yo to pack his bag and go on a roadtrip with no plan and no cash to make memories? You wont. They have already done it, they are past that life chapter.

So by now there's a fucking lot thats holding you back - weak social skills from loner teenage years, no opportunity to improve them or to even meet people, huge disconnect in values (because you are essentially a mentally stunted 15 yo) and them already having friends with years of history.

This is the biggest problem 90% of users on this site have. Not looks, looks can only speed the process up, but there is no replacement for the process of creating a bond.
if u have one friend which is all you need, you can branch onto his other friends and just keep chaining like that

• +1
I haven't had any friends for like 3 years and it's lowered my iq and turned me into a zombie and there's no way of me making friends again. The whole reason I left the friendgroup I was in was cuz everyone was making fun of my face
wtf they just straight up started insulting your face? sounds messed up

• +1
wtf they just straight up started insulting your face? sounds messed up
They had been since I was first friends with them. At first it was just a couple jokes here and there but towards the end they werent passive aggressive anymore, they were just aggressive. Directly insulting me every single time I was with them and ye

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and lilhorizontal32
and might be cope but there are ways you can get a social circle after hs

1. work
2. college
3. extra-curricular sports

probably the only 3 places where u can interact with people your age after hs. and you only need to make friends with 1 guy, and then he'll introduce you to his social circle and you can branch out from there

• +1
They had been since I was first friends with them. At first it was just a couple jokes here and there but towards the end they werent passive aggressive anymore, they were just aggressive. Directly insulting me every single time I was with them and ye
im sorry to hear that bro. in that case it was best that you removed yourself from there, shit sounds toxic af

what exactly did they say? and did you stand up for yourself?

• +1
im sorry to hear that bro. in that case it was best that you removed yourself from there, shit sounds toxic af

what exactly did they say? and did you stand up for yourself?
Not gonna say specifically what they said cuz I've said it a ton of times just go on .co if u wanna know more. I beat up 1 of them. Injured another.

• Woah
  • +1
if u have one friend which is all you need, you can branch onto his other friends and just keep chaining like that
you seriously think that people won't know that you're a friendless loser?

do you think its a good idea to be so dependant on one person? You think he won't use it against you and manipulate you?

And you always will be "X's friend" - if you ever have an argument with the guy that introduced you, your little social circle is over - everyone will take his side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
you seriously think that people won't know that you're a friendless loser?
if youre NT you can just lie and say that you hung out with your friends last week etc

do you think its a good idea to be so dependant on one person? You think he won't use it against you and manipulate you?
obviously not just one person. but meet many

And you always will be "X's friend" - if you ever have an argument with the guy that introduced you, your little social circle is over - everyone will take his side.
yeah this one is a little tricky. try to avoid arguing with that friend until you have solid footing in that social circle, at which point people wont really care

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Mongrelcel
if youre NT you can just lie and say that you hung out with your friends last week etc
if youre NT then why would you have 0 friends in the first place :lul:

And theyre gonna find out. How come you never invite them out? How come you never show up with another friend? How come you havent invited them to a party even once?

One of the main purposes of normie social groups is to get to know a lot of people - knowing lot of people = high status
Normie social groups always mix and meet each other, its not fixed "this friend group has this exant members and will never interact with anyone else"
obviously not just one person. but meet many
I'm just explaining to him why just having one friend and trying to build whole social life from there wont work
yeah this one is a little tricky. try to avoid arguing with that friend until you have solid footing in that social circle, at which point people wont really care
no, its not just about arguments and fighting - its about power, he has too much power over you
sooner or later hes most likely going to push, and you cant push back - youre just his little bitch because your entire social life is in his hands
its the same thing with having a GF/BF and his/her social group - once you break up its over, you can forget about those friends

you might counter with "but what if theyre your friends by that point, what if they DO like you" but do you realize just how much politics goes on in every social circle? If your initial friend has a problem with you he can very easily rally other members to kick you out. Youd have to somehow then find your own support in that group, at least half the group would have to go against your friend, which just isnt going to happen, they know each other for years.

People arent as nice as you think - if they smell weakness they will take advantage of it. You having no other social life will instantly put you at the bottm of every group GUARANTEED.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, MikeMew'sBitch, Lux and 1 other person
Not gonna say specifically what they said cuz I've said it a ton of times just go on .co if u wanna know more. I beat up 1 of them. Injured another.
Violent chad

• JFL
Reactions: shrek, Deleted member 5189 and Mongrelcel
All of my normal looking coworkers hang out with each other a bunch (not me cuz hideous). It's only over if you're ugly.

• +1
All of my normal looking coworkers hang out with each other a bunch (not me cuz hideous). It's only over if you're ugly.
Its a combination of you being ugly + being way too different from them

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ReignsChad
@FastBananaCEO tell me what happened or send a link

• +1
if youre NT then why would you have 0 friends in the first place :lul:

And theyre gonna find out. How come you never invite them out? How come you never show up with another friend? How come you havent invited them to a party even once?

One of the main purposes of normie social groups is to get to know a lot of people - knowing lot of people = high status
Normie social groups always mix and meet each other, its not fixed "this friend group has this exant members and will never interact with anyone else"

I'm just explaining to him why just having one friend and trying to build whole social life from there wont work

no, its not just about arguments and fighting - its about power, he has too much power over you
sooner or later hes most likely going to push, and you cant push back - youre just his little bitch because your entire social life is in his hands
its the same thing with having a GF/BF and his/her social group - once you break up its over, you can forget about those friends

you might counter with "but what if theyre your friends by that point, what if they DO like you" but do you realize just how much politics goes on in every social circle? If your initial friend has a problem with you he can very easily rally other members to kick you out. Youd have to somehow then find your own support in that group, at least half the group would have to go against your friend, which just isnt going to happen, they know each other for years.

People arent as nice as you think - if they smell weakness they will take advantage of it. You having no other social life will instantly put you at the bottm of every group GUARANTEED.
I actually see your point tbh. There’s always hope to improve but if push comes to shove you’ll be the one getting kicked out of the group

• +1