If you're out of school and don't have a solid social circle, it's pretty much over

friends don't pay my bills what good are they
Right. Enemies are much more useful. They'll let you know where you stand if you know how to read between the lines.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Right. Enemies are much more useful. They'll let you know where you stand if you know how to read between the lines.
what is there to know where you stand

you're a refugee from the west married with a subhuman gook with a subhuman child that will go ER at 12yo

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MikeMew'sBitch, stevielake and 2 others
what is there to know where you stand

you're a refugee from the west married with a subhuman gook with a subhuman child that will go ER at 12yo
Lol, if that's what makes you feel better about being a loser.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and DivineBeing
At work. She was my manager, but I was always the boss lol. Yeah, the boy's mine. I would never mess with no single mothers.
How old was your wife when you met her? What is her ethnicity?

lol this basically this is how incels ascend

Any guy with an Asian wife is an incel? To me they're the hottest girls on the planet. Loved them the most since I was a wee elementary schooler. I didn't get married until 30 years old. Lost my virginity at 19 or 20, I can't remember, with a fine looking white girl. And there's been plenty of others in between. Even had me a drunken one nighter with a black girl in my early 20s. Never once have I touched a fat or ugly chick. Women have always been attracted to me.

Any guy with an Asian wife is an incel? To me they're the hottest girls on the planet. Loved them the most since I was a wee elementary schooler. I didn't get married until 30 years old. Lost my virginity at 19 or 20, I can't remember, with a fine looking white girl. And there's been plenty of others in between. Even had me a drunken one nighter with a black girl in my early 20s. Never once have I touched a fat or ugly chick. Women have always been attracted to me.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
this thread is brutally true, last chance at uni and even then it’s not the same.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deprived
Think about it - even after you had improved your looks, got jacked, or whatever the fuck you wanted to do, you will still be in the exact same postion as you are now.

You simply don't have a way of making friends - that migh be because your social skills are poor, but what's more likely is that you dont even have an opportunity. There's no place for you to make friends.

The most important thing you need to have in order to form a new relationship (romantic or platonic) is TIME. You simply need to spend enough time together to become familliar.

Ever wonder why in HS even the most unprobable relationships happen? How the below average guy ends up dating the hottest girl? How the nerd befriends the football team captain?
Its because they are forced to spend time together for YEARS. Its no wonder relationships happen. They are forced to really get to know each other - not just surface level bullshit.

Why is it, that as you get older, every relationship you have is pretty much just an acquaintance? It's becasue as you get older, your life get busier, so if you want to interact with a person you need to MAKE TIME for them. And that simply is nothing like HS where wasting hours on trivial bullshit is not an issue, where the environment is set up in such a way that there is 0 pressure on you - after all youre spending the next day with them, next week, next month...

In adult world, when you make time to see someone, there's immense pressure for that social interaction to be 'good' or 'enjoyable'.
But it takes a rare level of social skills and extroversion to be able to enjoy a social interaction with a person that's not familliar to you.

Let's look at the most common places people make actual lifelong friends:
Highschool
Sport
Religious groups
Extracurricular activities

What do they all have in common?
1) you join when you're young, and stay there for years
2) there is an underlying activity you do together

Now, is there a place like this but for adults? Not really in my opinion.
You have the gym - but for some reason its an unwritten rule to not talk to strangers in the gym. Especially women.
Workplace? Probably not going to be your age group, the amount of people you meet is low but nevertheless, this will be the place where you make most of your social connections
Army? Could work, but it's not for everyone, fucks up your entire lifestyle and you wont meet any women anyway.

So you dont have a place or an opportunity to meet anybody, but thats not all - there's the fact that almost everybody already has a solid friendgroup that they have had since middleschool or HS or basically since they were young. You will never reach that status with anyone. Even if you did find a compatible person, and did have the opportunity to spend enough time together, you still will be just an acquaintance to him. Why? Because he doesent exactly need a "best friend" he already has one - multiple actually. A whole group.

One more thing - lest say there is an opportunity, lets say there is a compatible person (that's looking for a friend), theres another problem - what you want to do is very likely different from they want to do. Think about it, they have spend theur entire teenage years partying, chasing girls, hanging out and doing random bullshit - so the exact thing you want to do. But they have already lived that life, how are you going to convince a 25 yo to pack his bag and go on a roadtrip with no plan and no cash to make memories? You wont. They have already done it, they are past that life chapter.

So by now there's a fucking lot thats holding you back - weak social skills from loner teenage years, no opportunity to improve them or to even meet people, huge disconnect in values (because you are essentially a mentally stunted 15 yo) and them already having friends with years of history.

This is the biggest problem 90% of users on this site have. Not looks, looks can only speed the process up, but there is no replacement for the process of creating a bond.
This is very true. I realised alot of us aren't really incel tier in looks(trucel) but average looking dudes who failed socially. Like me. I'm still a youngcel and in school so I'll try to ascend as much as possible.

Its so over. I will never feel good again

Yeah, I think many are just wired differently in the brain or something, which caused many of us to not be normies and be without friends and stuff. Idk how many here don’t have friends at all tho, I imagine most have some sort of aquaintances, legit having no friends or aquaintances (like me) is suifuel, and reason I have no aquaintances is because like I said I’m socially dysfunctional (even on an autistic incel forum like this) and didn’t go to high school. Nt and having a normal teenage upbringing is very important. I think many people who go to sites like these and rot had something wrong in their lives happen
This is extremely true. I started questioning whether I was a subhuman or not. But honestly I'm pretty average looking and have been approached by foids a couple times. It's only because bullying and I was unfortunately socially unsuccessful in. Secondary school. Popular groups only kept me around for jesters. I honestly was never bad looking. Just wanted to say that @Mongrelcel made a great thread. It's the brutal truth that most of us are not incel tier in looks. We were just unlucky to not be socially successful either because we're Non NT or some other factor idk. However I'm still a youngcel in school and I will do anything it takes to ascend.

So enjoy fucking braindeas foids then. Wtf are you doing here complaining! Have some fucking gratitude for your situation. My god!
Telling a girl i Will message her on inst isnt really a hookup. I have yet to see my buddy get me a legit foid to talk with me im a bar (Croatia has a coffe date culture).
Also one of my best buddies offered his FUCKING EX to me JFL at that disrispect

this thread was rlly good i always say to myself that most users here are normie looking to above avg with failed social life(friends, social circles).

stay on tha grind on ma mama on them ancestors we built this bitch we really in this shit :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

hold frame bro , that masculine energy , fuck them sistas tho they low value man VALUE YOUSELF STARTING TAMARAW NO CAP

same nigga :

e yo pass me that buck ion KFC n shiet im broke cause that white men inflation

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
stay on tha grind on ma mama on them ancestors we built this bitch we really in this shit :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

hold frame bro , that masculine energy , fuck them sistas tho they low value man VALUE YOUSELF STARTING TAMARAW NO CAP

same nigga :

e yo pass me that buck ion KFC n shiet im broke cause that white men inflation
Sheeeit Banner

Yes I read it. And I disagree. You can always meet new people.

You CAN meet women with dating apps. Not Stacys, but Beckys. If you ascend to HTN/Chadlite, you should have no problem to get matches and dates with Beckys. Beckys can look very attractive.

There are groups for all sorts of activities at age 25-35. Men who are 30 can date women who are 23-25, men who are 35 can date women who are 28-30. The better you look, the more you can go down at age.

Women want to be approached in bars and clubs. But yeah, you better be HTN/Chadlite.

Don't forget speed-dating events. These are mostly for people who are already out of college.

I would play the numbers game and try a few dating apps (Tinder, Bumble, Badoo, Hinge) with professional pics, social circle, bars and clubs and speed-dating at the same time. If you're not an ogre or extremely socially awkward, you should get dates.

Then do everything to keep your hair. If necessary, a HT and fin. Also, staying lean and gymmaxxed is a choice.

Look, everyone wants the best. Women want Chad, men want Stacy. That's human nature. If you don't want a woman because you're not Chad and you think she wants only Chad and "settled" for you, then yeah, it's over.

But in reality, you can love a woman even if she's not a Stacy, or? A woman can also love a man who is not Chad. Don't think that "Women can only love Chad", that's bullshit.

You don't have to wait until your 30s. I'm just saying that it's not over, men can still attract prime women at age 25-35, many men look better at 30 than 20 (more masc). And while you can be in your 30s, she can be younger.

At the end of the day, it's the only option left. If you missed out in hs and college, you have to try it that way. You can't turn back time. That's why I said: Take what you can get in life. And that doesn't have to be something bad. You can still have a decent life. I think you have to forgive yourself first, because it's probably your immense regrets who are holding you back.
When you're 29, is the tinder app the only solution?
I don't think so.. Which other solutions do we have, first to find friends, then find a partner?

For me, the workplace social circles would be the first to find a woman partner, but where I am, they're all married. But I really think the workplace as a diamond social circle to find a partner, and friends