If you're young and healthy and take the covid vaccine you are fucking retarded

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
5000 people in the US alone have died directly of the covid vaccine many of whom are young. This number is probably very under-reported.

The 'vaccine' doesn't even stop you from getting covid or passing it.
The ceo of Pfizer refused to take his own vaccine

It's very likely the Jews are using the vaccine for depopulation.

These are my theories as to how the covid vaccine will kill people/cause depopulation:
1)It causes infertility
2)It's lethal when mixed with the upcoming flu vaccine in the winter
3)It permanently weakens your immune system leaving you more susceptible to other diseases/covid variants

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 8244, Kekee and 11 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mogstar, Deleted member 6380 and 1 other person
Pfizer CEO has facial scoliosis @Latebloomer10

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6217
Id take anything to piss you off, wipe your nose.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
don't care still taking it, while you anti vax virgins die and rot of covid pro vaxxer chads like me will live on and pass on our high iq chad genetics :feelshah:

Interesting take about it mixing with future vaccines to be more deadly bc as of rn if it’s for depop it’s doing a shit job

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
5000 people in the US alone have died directly of the covid vaccine many of whom are young. This number is probably very under-reported.
View attachment 1165965

The 'vaccine' doesn't even stop you from getting covid or passing it.
The ceo of Pfizer refused to take his own vaccine

It's very likely the Jews are using the vaccine for depopulation.
View attachment 1165970
These are my theories as to how the covid vaccine will kill people/cause depopulation:
1)It causes infertility
2)It's lethal when mixed with the upcoming flu vaccine in the winter
3)It permanently weakens your immune system leaving you more susceptible to other diseases/covid variants
View attachment 1165976

Never gonna inject vaccine tbh

Yo my mom booked me in for a COVID vaccine next week jfl is it over for me? I told her to fuck off already but idk she said she will buy me a PlayStation 5 😩.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati and Htobrother
Yo my mom booked me in for a COVID vaccine next week jfl is it over for me? I told her to fuck off already but idk she said she will buy me a PlayStation 5 😩.
If real don’t give a fuck get the playstation tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Deleted member 12669 and ScreaM

If you take the covid vaccine you are fucking retarded​

fixed :feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
EcSKRCuU4AE dEr

Urmask flatlay frontproduct600x600

Ezgif 6 2fa6a87259a4

Aa0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 13511
Op you are a retard, its just a protein, how can a protein weaken you further holy shit, there are tons of scientists in the world, you seriously think there aren't conspiracy theory science cels? They would present arguments if the vaccine is harmful but there is zero arguments against it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Op you are a retard, its just a protein, how can a protein weaken you further holy shit, there are tons of scientists in the world, you seriously think there aren't conspiracy theory science cels? They would present arguments if the vaccine is harmful but there is zero arguments against it
The difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is about 6 months. Some people predicted vaccine passports and we were called crazy and now they're trying to implement vaccine passports and anyone who tries to fight it is still called conspiracy theorist even though I literally said it would happen a year ago. I've also been saying that masks are ineffective at preventing viral spread since the very start and everyone says "Grandma killer!!"-:soy: but in Dr Fauci's emails he literally said that masks don't work. 8/10 people hospitalized for covid were obese yet if you take the 'vaccine' you get free Krispy Kreme donuts!!:feelsgood:If the doctors really cared about peoples health then they would say "Get vitamin D, don't eat unhealthy food, get exercise so you can strengthen your immune system" Literally not a single country tried implementing strong healthy immune system as an anti-covid policy because obviously the doctors and scientists don't actually want to save lives they want to implement the vaccine passport so they can create a social credit system in western countries just like Chinkland. Fat people take up space in hospitals yet are they publicly shamed? No but they should be because they're disgusting subhuman fucking retarded fanny licking cunts. All unhealthy people should have their entire families brutally tortured and executed in front of them and this includes fat people, smokers, alcoholics, drug addicts, anorexics etc because they're smooth brained cement headed cocksucking bastards who aren't worthy of feeling positive emotions.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Gaia262
i think my friend took it and his penis gained 2 inches

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 13511
The difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is about 6 months. Some people predicted vaccine passports and we were called crazy and now they're trying to implement vaccine passports and anyone who tries to fight it is still called conspiracy theorist even though I literally said it would happen a year ago. I've also been saying that masks are ineffective at preventing viral spread since the very start and everyone says "Grandma killer!!"-:soy: but in Dr Fauci's emails he literally said that masks don't work. 8/10 people hospitalized for covid were obese yet if you take the 'vaccine' you get free Krispy Kreme donuts!!:feelsgood:If the doctors really cared about peoples health then they would say "Get vitamin D, don't eat unhealthy food, get exercise so you can strengthen your immune system" Literally not a single country tried implementing strong healthy immune system as an anti-covid policy because obviously the doctors and scientists don't actually want to save lives they want to implement the vaccine passport so they can create a social credit system in western countries just like Chinkland. Fat people take up space in hospitals yet are they publicly shamed? No but they should be because they're disgusting subhuman fucking retarded fanny licking cunts. All unhealthy people should have their entire families brutally tortured and executed in front of them and this includes fat people, smokers, alcoholics, drug addicts, anorexics etc because they're smooth brained cement headed cocksucking bastards who aren't worthy of feeling positive emotions.
Wtf, the doctors in my country talk all the day about the importance of healthy food, vitamin d, zinc and excercise to stop getting covid. Also masks do work, there is more then 100 years of research on them, they just aren't too effective, but if everyone wears masks covid cases would lower by 25%. Tbh the covid passport thing is definitely fucked up ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
but if everyone wears masks
Tell that to the kids who commit suicide over lockdown because of social isolation, I'm sure it's all worth it because we artificially extended the lives of some old people:feelsgood:

I don't actually care that kids died, I'm happy that it decreased overpopulation.

Interesting take about it mixing with future vaccines to be more deadly bc as of rn if it’s for depop it’s doing a shit job
Short term effects were never the main concern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and OOGABOOGA
lifefuel for my daily suicidal thoughts

67787ECC A39B 47F4 8D63 795C3B681DB9

• +1
I’m very suspicious of how it gets always marketed everywhere, especially in New York State there’s so many ad campaigns everywhere it almost looks like propaganda

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444