If You've Ever Once Thought Of Me As High IQ, Buy BYND Stock.

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

The global meat industry was estimated to value at 838.3 billion U.S. dollars in 2020, and was forecast to increase to 1157.6 billion U.S. dollars by 2025. Meat production is also poised to continue to grow, with pork making up the majority of the increases. Over 1 trillion dollars a year of industry, in which only BYND and Impossible are forraying into innovative, branded, and alternative product lines. Beyond Meat has only product lines in beef burgers and are in the process of testing their simulated chicken with KFC. They have yet to expand into the vegan egg, fish, pork, etc. lines that are much more lucrative propositions. Just last week, their Mcdonald's deal ended up showing greater than expected sales and their deal with Pepsico has brought about meat snack foods such as vegan Jerky item lines.

The market has punished BYND because growth seems to have slowed down in recent months, but in reality it is because BYND hasn't launched any new products in the last few quarters - it is relying only on the strength of existing product lines to fuel its growth. Once BYND has the full array of vegan alternative products that are lower calorie, more environmentally friendly, and ethical, they will be well positioned to capture a large portion of this trillion dollar industry. The taste of their products is far above even Impossible, let alone other plant based copycats, so I expect a branded moat will form around their products as time goes on.

Trends in veganism continue to grow well, with the proportion of vegans in the US having tripled in the past 5 years alone, and is projected to continue to increase. The products also appeal to vegetarians, and people who are attempting lower fat foods due to health reasons.

Basic Valuation - Let's say even 1% of the world's meat eating population converts to veganism/vegetarianism over the next 5 years, which is not unreasonable at all considering current trends, this represents $10B of additional revenue opportunity to be captured by BYND and Impossible, whereas its current 12 month run-rate is 400m. Applying a Food sector EBITDA Margin and multiple of .2 and 22.5x, respectively, to this revenue opportunity equates to ~$22B in Equity Value, representing a 7-fold increase from current valuation. This could be realized within 3 years or through an outright buy-out as Pepsico, Nestle, and other conglomerates will likely be interested in entering this new food market.

Conclusion: Price can easily return to its $250 high a year ago and Beyond. :feelshah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Kmscurry, DivineBeing and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17174 and 8 others
I just feel the need to say I mog you. Also didn’t read

I just feel the need to say I mog you. Also didn’t read
You have trash chin and eyes nigga. Ffs I’m sorry but holy fuck you’re in need of a reality check. @WontStopNorwooding @Vietnam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 13332, DivineBeing and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
Searches for "Vegan" and Vegan Food" have peaked and been in a down trend for over a year.
Vegan Foods

The companies net income is around negative thirty million a quarter.

These "deals" from what I can gather, are trials deals in select locations. It could be big, but I personally wouldn't go all in, because these restaurants could also say no.

It looks like an "analyst" is estimating a possible national roll out in 2023, so there may be time to see how deep this recession goes before investing. It also might be worth investing in their competitor, impossible foods to hedge risk, which has a deal with burger king.

Can't really tell if it's over valued right now. I'm Not smart enough.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Searches for "Vegan" and Vegan Food" have peaked and been in a down trend for over a year.
View attachment 1509532

The companies net income is around negative thirty million a quarter.

These "deals" from what I can gather, are trials deals in select locations. It could be big, but I personally wouldn't go all in, because these restaurants could also say no.

It looks like an "analyst" is estimating a possible national roll out in 2023, so there may be time to see how deep this recession goes before investing. It also might be worth investing in their competitor, impossible foods to hedge risk, which has a deal with burger king.

Can't really tell if it's over valued right now. I'm Not smart enough.

bruhhh

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 16275, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
I want to invest in alibaba steroid distributors

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
armchair analyst writes shit tier, flawed long thesis only considering some vague macro trends

didn't expect any less from this forum

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 14160
armchair analyst writes shit tier, flawed long thesis only considering some vague macro trends

didn't expect any less from this forum
Obviously I’m not gonna post the whole analysis you turd 💩
Have you ever read an equity research note, the headliner is in this format :soy::soy:

• JFL
Obviously I’m not gonna post the whole analysis you turd 💩
Have you ever read an equity research note, the headliner is in this format :soy::soy:
r u in some investment club? or why write

and your "analysis" is dogshit tier

it's no better than the crypto shills here telling us to buy bitcoin because it was $60k before and now is at $40k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 14160
r u in some investment club? or why write

and your "analysis" is dogshit tier

it's no better than the crypto shills here telling us to buy bitcoin because it was $60k before and now is at $40k
Keep crying for me. All you do is criticize here without providing any substance whatsoever; I dare you to find any convincing weakness in the thesis.

I did an internship in equity research for one of the wall st banks, I just like writing tbh.

• JFL
Keep crying for me. All you do is criticize here without providing any substance whatsoever; I dare you to find any convincing weakness in the thesis.

I did an internship in equity research for one of the wall st banks, I just like writing tbh.
no insight into the direct or indirect competition - which there is a lot (look at the surge in venture funding for alternative foods in the last couple of years); "tastes better than the competition" - outstanding insight

almost no insight into the company itself

no deeper analysis into financials of the company

what you've done is provided some macro trends and made an assumption that if X amount of people become vegan the company will do well

literal dog shit tier analysis

might as well told us to invest in bitcoin

• JFL
no insight into the direct or indirect competition - which there is a lot (look at the surge in venture funding for alternative foods in the last couple of years); "tastes better than the competition" - outstanding insight

almost no insight into the company itself

no deeper analysis into financials of the company

what you've done is provided some macro trends and made an assumption that if X amount of people become vegan the company will do well

literal dog shit tier analysis

might as well told us to invest in bitcoin
Literally cage at how retarded you are, I have zero doubt you didn’t go to an Ivy League school.
It’s the only company publicly traded with the distribution of its scale; those venture capital trashcans don’t even have products ready to sell that’s how far behind they are.

Tasting better and first-mover advantage is the end all- be all when establishing yourself in a new food category. Look at why no other company has been able to replicate Coke.

I can go in depth for internal company insights but my mentioning of massive expansion into future product lines is suffice to say tbh

Yes, a large scale macro trend serving as a tailwind for a company that is virtually unmatched in how much of a head start it has over competition. When you post a research note, giving a top-down driver of the business in the near term is the most convincing and sound argument to give.

:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Literally cage at how retarded you are, I have zero doubt you didn’t go to an Ivy League school.
It’s the only company publicly traded with the distribution of its scale; those venture capital trashcans don’t even have products ready to sell that’s how far behind they are.

Tasting better and first-mover advantage is the end all- be all when establishing yourself in a new food category. Look at why no other company has been able to replicate Coke.

I can go in depth for internal company insights but my mentioning of massive expansion into future product lines is suffice to say tbh

Yes, a large scale macro trend serving as a tailwind for a company that is virtually unmatched in how much of a head start it has over competition. When you post a research note, giving a top-down driver of the business in the near term is the most convincing and sound argument to give.

:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
i have 0 doubt you didn't intern in equity research or that you got kicked out within the first month

this is an even worse analysis than what I've seen student societies produce

• JFL
i have 0 doubt you didn't intern in equity research or that you got kicked out within the first month

this is an even worse analysis than what I've seen student societies produce
Your elementary critiques all got debunked and of course you fall back to doing what you do best.
How about we check back on the price in a year. If it hasn’t beat the market return I’ll delete my account

• JFL
Stem Cell Meat > Beyond Meat because of high consumer adoption once the price of stem cell research goes down

• Woah