I’ll never be good enough.

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Simply because I never snuck into girls rooms in high school, I can’t share the same reckless experiences of my gf. No matter how gl I become, I’ll never have that experience. I will always feel jealous and insecure because I didn’t smash in highschool, never deflowered a jb. No matter how beautiful the girl I get, it will never be the virgin high schooler. Need to rope.

• JFL
Reactions: CommanderCope and Warlow
Simply because I never snuck into girls rooms in high school, I can’t share the same reckless experiences of my gf. No matter how gl I become, I’ll never have that experience. I will always feel jealous and insecure because I didn’t smash in highschool, never deflowered a jb. No matter how beautiful the girl I get, it will never be the virgin high schooler. Need to rope.
Virgin high schooler is massively overrated you’re just looking for shit to be depressed about tbh

Go get some meds or some shit idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
yes

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Even being good enough isn't good enough these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8028 and nonserviam
Virgin high schooler is massively overrated you’re just looking for shit to be depressed about tbh

Go get some meds or some shit idk
Just hop on SSRIs because you think about stupid shit sometimes, bro. :soy:

can't get enough of this video lol
Literally makes me laugh every single time ill never stop posting it as long as im on this forum

My cope is that maybe like 5-10% of boys at my school expirienced that at MOST

If I was in America id probably be chad quarterback slayer but germany is cucked

Very few men are having sex in 2020, outside of ltrs. Nothing to be depressed about.