I'm 6 foot tall and I will be getting Leg Lengthening Surgery in the Next 4 Years

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
What the title says.

I'm exactly 6 foot tall, barefoot. I'm looking for 6'3-6'4 as my target height. The latest tech in LL - Stryde - makes the recovery super fast. You're basically back to your 100% within a year from the day of operation.

6'4 is the ideal height for mogging.

I'm basically 4 inches away from ascension.

^JFL at any married man who gets LL, though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Steph4gr
What the title says.

I'm exactly 6 foot tall, barefoot. I'm looking for 6'3-6'4 as my target height. The latest tech in LL - Stryde - makes the recovery super fast. You're basically back to your 100% within a year from the day of operation.

6'4 is the ideal height for mogging.

I'm basically 4 inches away from ascension.

^JFL at any married man who gets LL, though.

heightmogging 99.999% of population is priceless. ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Tenor 6

Oh my God, that shit will be so painful

And your frame doesn't change right, they only lengthen your legs?

That's bullshit Bro, normally when you grow, all bones in your body grow with.

you’re probably very susceptible to being bullied

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Kade
You will be 6'4" with 6.5" wrists

giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and SixFootManlet
your height is already excellent, it will only ruin your body

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
LL at 6' is legit, yesterday i spotted a 6'2" guy wearing lifts JFL

To all the copers reading rn: you can't cope forever with your "6' is purfekt height :soy:" if bluepilled normies wear lifts at 6'2"

Even liftcels are now struggling cuz everyone is wearing them, the only way to ascend is LL if you want an advantage on the heightfrauding normies

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 8771, fauxfox and 2 others
No doctor who performs STRYDE will allow you to lenghten 4 inches.

i mean @cocainecowboy doing ll this june (has appointment already), he is 6'7 so i dont judge u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2486
your height is already excellent, it will only ruin your body
Nah.

I never had any athletic potential to begin with. Can't ruin what I never had.

With stryde + Testosterone + K2 + microdosing HGH my bones will actually be stronger than before.

tbh this is the only reason I'm motivated again to moneymax.
i mean @cocainecowboy doing ll this june (has appointment already), he is 6'7 so i dont judge u
Did you mean 5'7?
yesterday i spotted a 6'2" guy wearing lifts JFL
Should've gone up to him and asked him his lookism username :lul:
No doctor who performs STRYDE will allow you to lenghten 4 inches.
Cope.

Check the links in my OP. Paley does stryde:

That married guy who lengthened 4.5 inches got it done w/ Paley.

These cosmetic surgeons aren't as conservative as you think. It's a massive payday for them - why would they refuse the money?

Last edited:
Not worth it at your height.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2846
Honestly, 6 ft is fine. You could end up really hurting yourself. I don't think it's worth it. If you were 5'7 or something I would say go for it. Just be thankful for what you have.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Deleted member 2846, wagbox and 2 others
this is retarded ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
fucking lol

firstly you’re not gonna go through with it. even if you’re not trolling and think you’re gonna do it, you’re going to bail out before it comes time to sign the papers

but let’s say you do. you’re going to experience the most excruciating non-stop pain you’ll ever experience in your life. you’ll be bed bound for 6+ months. You’ll never fully recover in athletic abilities. Your body proportions will be fucked. And the real kicker is you’ll go through all of that to still be invisible to a majority of the women you were invisible to before, aside from a few height queens

Because even tho 6ft isn’t the best height, it’s enough. And if you aren’t getting the girls you want, it’s because of your face

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Chadelite, Gazzamogga and 7 others
Mentally ill faggots.me

I hope you never walk again you braindead ungrateful moron.

but let’s say you do. you’re going to experience the most excruciating non-stop pain you’ll ever experience in your life. you’ll be bed bound for 6+ months. You’ll never fully recover in athletic abilities. Your body proportions will be fucked. And the real kicker is you’ll go through all of that to still be invisible to a majority of the women you were invisible to before, aside from a few height queens
Blah blah blah

Stryder is a game changer. Barely anyone gets it though because it's so fucking expensive. Every single muh so painfooool! experience comes from choosing cheap surgeons using medieval-era technology. JFL at anyone who still gets external rods and then has the audacity to complain.

You’ll never fully recover in athletic abilities.
How the fuck can I recover what I never had in the first place?

Why is the first cope anti-LL cunts come up with is always 'muh athletic abilities'. As if anyone on here is playing (or has any hope of playing) at the pro level at any sport.

Your body proportions will be fucked.
Always the same tired copes. I'm not a 5'4 turbomanlet like @Titbot, son. My wingspan's above-average for a 6' guy. I literally posted a pic of a guy who did 4.5 inches. Does he look out of proportion? Fuck no. And he was a turbo manlet.

Because even tho 6ft isn’t the best height, it’s enough.
Enough isn't enough in 2020 and beyond. The only thing that motivates me is to experience Chad's life whatever the cost might be. I don't care about "enough".

Hell, I already have enough. I could get arranged married the next month if I wanted to - to a naive, virginal currygirl from a small town. But fuck that's boring as hell. Fuck "enough".

you’ll go through all of that to still be invisible to a majority of the women you were invisible to before, aside from a few height queens
Never do anything to improve your situation, goy! It's all futile, goy! Your fate was genetically predetermined, goy!

1b0.jpg

Time to get LL up to 6’8. Natural growth at the end of puberty will make me 6’10. I will use lifts to get up to 7’0

u mirin?

I'm getting LL to 6 barefoot

This thread is mental masturbation and you will never get LL

• +1
Reactions: Kade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back