I'm a potential Chad with a shitty hairline. What should I do to cover my hairline? (Photos attached)

Your forehead is massive g get the fringe tiktok haircut foids also like that haircut
They do man, I just gotta figure out a way to make it less high maintenance but I haven't been able to find a hair tutorial that works well for me. How do people know about my videos here? My channel is tiny

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22924
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, chadintraining, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Disgusting nigger kys

primobolan and masteron injected at high dosages + dht gel applied to scalp helps tremendously bro

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and poopoohead
LTN tbh

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
@TRUE_CEL how tf is this even fair jfl. Do u understand where im coming from

@TRUE_CEL how tf is this even fair jfl. Do u understand where im coming from
I think I know what you are talking about ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
They do man, I just gotta figure out a way to make it less high maintenance but I haven't been able to find a hair tutorial that works well for me. How do people know about my videos here? My channel is tiny
no idea bro i watched some of your videos they are good keep it up :)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Idk why i need therapy when im just truthful about my looks. Jfl
You need therapy for your unrealistic outlook on life— you aren’t mentally sane - no one experiences the same feelings you do when looking in the mirror without an actual deformity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Nebula
Looks faceapped as fuck

You need therapy for your unrealistic outlook on life— you aren’t mentally sane - no one experiences the same feelings you do when looking in the mirror without an actual deformity.
Only PSLers do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You need to tattoomaxx bro, you'd be an absolute slayer with Vinnie Hacker tier tats.

our favorite YTer Tails made multiple evisceration videos on OP @Chadpill if anyone is bored rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, It'snotover, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Chadpill
St. Blackops2cel - Incel Wiki

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and HarrierDuBois
our favorite YTer Tails made multiple evisceration videos on OP @Chadpill if anyone is bored rn

His skin and colouring looks a bit weird. Like the contrast of it is really high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and cancercell

I found your channel and made a thread about your video here a few weeks ago and my thread got many views. Anyways, you need to tattoomaxx like Vinnie Hacker and keep hiding your forehead like he does.

Foids don't care about minor stuff like bigass forehead when your already 97th percentile in looks, Vinnie has similar hairline and he has bug eyes that women overlook. They'll let your 5head slide.

Where you can improve is stylemaxxing and making yourself look as much like the tiktokers highschool and young college girls are obsessed with.

Maxresdefault 8

73e1bd191420b4d9ef0d9ee19ffeb9a8 c5 720x720

His skin and colouring looks a bit weird. Like the contrast of it is really high.
do u ever have something nice to say.. he’s a literal chad

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I found your channel and made a thread about your video here a few weeks ago and my thread got many views. Anyways, you need to tattoomaxx like Vinnie Hacker and keep hiding your forehead like he does.

Foids don't care about minor stuff like bigass forehead when your already 97th percentile in looks, Vinnie has similar hairline and he has bug eyes that women overlook. They'll let your 5head slide.

Where you can improve is stylemaxxing and making yourself look as much like the tiktokers highschool and young college girls are obsessed with.

View attachment 2108680

View attachment 2108679
You're misusing the term "bug eyes".

His problems are

1) he looks like a goody two-shoes boring white guy and doesn't look like the edgy slayer that hot women want to have ONS with. He needs to tattoomaxx and fix her skin undertones so he has a light tan like Vinnie.

2) according to his vids he lives in the middle of nowhere. If he went to NYC he'd slay. From what I've read NYC is the best city in the world to pull girls since they are all open and receptive, and it's minority white so you have a huge white halo, and there's a gender imbalance meaning hot women must compete for HTN+ guys more.

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
here are his psl flaws imo:

narrow mouth
wide, hooked nose
unaesthetic philtrum/mouth area (slightly too flat & long from side)
high hairline
his eyebrows are low set, masc jaw and masc features in general, yet he's trying to go for the prettyboy look, just doesn't mesh super well
however he doesn't have a good chin to philtrum ratio for his masc features so that also makes it look sort of off
unaesthetic forehead from side
like you mentioned, something is slightly unappealing with his coloring

these are only his FLAWS, i would rate him a chadlite atm, still gl
most of his shortcomings are overpowered by his pheno

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 24940
here are his psl flaws imo:

narrow mouth
wide, hooked nose
unaesthetic philtrum/mouth area (slightly too flat & long from side)
high hairline
his eyebrows are low set, masc jaw and masc features in general, yet he's trying to go for the prettyboy look, just doesn't mesh super well
however he doesn't have a good chin to philtrum ratio for his masc features so that also makes it look sort of off
unaesthetic forehead from side
like you mentioned, something is slightly unappealing with his coloring

these are only his FLAWS, i would rate him a chadlite atm, still gl
most of his shortcomings are overpowered by his pheno
If his hairline decides to go MGTOW, then he's going to have a lot of issues.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and cancercell
fem upper third and recessed maxilla but very strong pheno, jaw, eye area.

get a fringe or mop or something to cover your rounded forehead (painful to look at in side profile)
muh fem upper third muh maxilla bro he is a cleancut chad and that clearly shows by the IOIs he gets on youtube it doesnt matter at his lookslevel looksmaxxing for him is like jeff bezoz trying to money maxx its POINTLESS

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
muh fem upper third muh maxilla bro he is a cleancut chad and that clearly shows by the IOIs he gets on youtube it doesnt matter at his lookslevel looksmaxxing for him is like jeff bezoz trying to money maxx its POINTLESS
why is he posting here then? for incel validation?

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343
My hairline is probably my worst feature because it trashes my facial thirds, does anyone have any advice for this? I've tried the tiktok fringe hairstyle but it gets in my eyes and pisses me off. I'm not balding btw, my hairline has been this high since I was a kid.
Bro exquisite

suifuel when a chad is on looksmax

Looking like perfection mate

People have posted you to the ratings channel, + your beef with tails

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
My hairline is probably my worst feature because it trashes my facial thirds, does anyone have any advice for this? I've tried the tiktok fringe hairstyle but it gets in my eyes and pisses me off. I'm not balding btw, my hairline has been this high since I was a kid.

Wtf did your parents look like wtf you look like you were birthed from faceapp

Just fucking lol, the self proclaimed chad schizo himself has come to the forum, tails already debunked u m8

I do this because I'm thinking about getting into modeling if I move to big city in the future. Also its good for my YT channel

I do this because I'm thinking about getting into modeling if I move to big city in the future. Also its good for my YT channel
how is good for your yt? plus why do u need us to tell u if u can be a model literally just go to a modeling agnecy and ask them

Kill yourself nigger

No, but seriously, could you kindly speak with me in PMs about something?

Looks faceapped as fuck
That's funny because these photos are unedited, I also turned off the retouching setting on my phone camera.

That's funny because these photos are unedited, I also turned off the retouching setting on my phone camera.
Your forget hide your conclear buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
handsome squidward

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Hehe you got me there, I poorly applied concealer in that photo to hide the tiredness in my eyes. Call me a fag, but I do be getting pussy for doing this.
what concealer do u use? i have discoloration under my eyes also and its the only thing holding me back

@Chadpill how do you get that tiktok fringe hairstyle??? i have pine straight hair just like you but can't seem to get the wavy tiktok style