I'm a potential Chad with a shitty hairline. What should I do to cover my hairline? (Photos attached)

Hehe you got me there, I poorly applied concealer in that photo to hide the tiredness in my eyes. Call me a fag, but I do be getting pussy for doing this.
Dont worry man. There is nothing wrong with IT. Every GL people are using it.

My hairline is probably my worst feature because it trashes my facial thirds, does anyone have any advice for this? I've tried the tiktok fringe hairstyle but it gets in my eyes and pisses me off. I'm not balding btw, my hairline has been this high since I was a kid.
only good lookin guy ive seen on this forum yet

Nice faceapp you got there. HTN unfrauded as expected.

Fraud
Faceapp

Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, tombradylover, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
I do this because I'm thinking about getting into modeling if I move to big city in the future. Also its good for my YT channel
Be prepared to sell your asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and cancercell
Hehe you got me there, I poorly applied concealer in that photo to hide the tiredness in my eyes. Call me a fag, but I do be getting pussy for doing this.
Nigga you're no incel

I do this because I'm thinking about getting into modeling if I move to big city in the future. Also its good for my YT channel
this absolutely wont happen btw a lot of ppl know ur first name and there are multiple vids/pics of u online arguing with incels/being cringe

buzz it to 2 with high skin fade

fem upper third and recessed maxilla but very strong pheno, jaw, eye area.

get a fringe or mop or something to cover your rounded forehead (painful to look at in side profile)
why is his maxilla recessed? how could it be

whats ur skincare besides the concealer fraud

My hairline is probably my worst feature because it trashes my facial thirds, does anyone have any advice for this? I've tried the tiktok fringe hairstyle but it gets in my eyes and pisses me off. I'm not balding btw, my hairline has been this high since I was a kid.
Nothing wrong with hairline, you are fine... But please never tie your hair, it can give you Traction Alopecia, just like Sv3rige... It's also a very common problem with black women, it's the reason they get big foreheads.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
this nigga deleted his channel after tails bullying

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Luxury
Read Scalp Advancement guide

This guy deleted his account before i could call him ugly