I'm a rotten bastard

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I put an Italian/ethnic guy in a hospital for no reason. He puked and stayed in there for like week. He had to have a piece of his skull surgically replaced with metal plates.

Then a few years later when I tried to track him down I found out he had fled the country.

I'm an evil witch.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and _MVP_
yet another terrific tale from mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
No one asked retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Deleted member 22124
I have been the villain. The person to cause chaos. The person ppl did not want to be around.

Severe stuttering made me a villain. Even now, ppl think I’m mentally unstable and or on drugs. I have domineering presence. They think I’m just unstable. They don’t know what I’ll do. So I’m seen as a villain. A brute

When I was a kid, ppl would avoid me. Not speak to me. For many reasons. Apparently I was an asshole according to them. It all changed when The GR 1-3 in my school got in an Apple fight with the GR 6-8’s. They were bigger and I got caught in the cross fire.

They whip an apple at my head and I’m knocked down. Ever since then maybe I have been a bit of an asshole. I was Born to be a villain. A natural predator.

So I’m done trying to be a good man. I was not made to be a good person. I was made to be someone you love to hate and hate to love. So I’ll just act that way now. The party is over. There’s no reason to be nice anymore. True villains go loved while I tried so hard to just be seen as somebody good, only for that to fail.

A new day begins tomorrow. The dawn of the antagonist

Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 22124
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil
You can hurt me if you'd like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, _MVP_ and ChristianChad

I want to see how you look like

I want to see how you look like

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 22124