• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
When I fully looksmax, you niggas think I should send my oneitis a friend request on facebook? Tried following her on Instagram a while back but I recently came to a conclusion that’s it’s for chads, Tyrones, and Stacies only.

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I personally try to not risk being hurt or even humiliated, but if she's that important to you, you should risk it.
Regret is worse than rejection I guess.

You sound really desperate though.
Ideally you should looksmax first and go for your oneitis later.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
Chad is piping your oneitis

D

Deleted member 611

Banned
I'm a sick fuck
I like a quick fuck

Final82

Final82

Gold
When I fully looksmax, you niggas think I should send my oneitis a friend request on facebook? Tried following her on Instagram a while back but I recently came to a conclusion that’s it’s for chads, Tyrones, and Stacies only.

Yes bro . Do not take this miserable step . Friend request on Facebook is a creepy way of starting things tbh .

D

Deleted member 611

Banned
im not gay and ur post count is thanks to me ngl tbh tbh tbqh ngl tbh ngl
Pepecut

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
before checking who wrote this thread i predicted it was u.

the only thing that cures sadness (other than the chemical released from foid intimecy & sex) is drugs.

So i recommend kratom in the morning - weed at night. Keeps the depression away. Fills up the missing void.

Phad

Phad

JATT
if you haven’t talked to her or done anything to iniate a bond don’t send a request it’s creepy as shit

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
if you haven’t talked to her or done anything to iniate a bond don’t send a request it’s creepy as shit
even with the most superb correct +A approach it will come out creepy (if ur ugly)

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I asked her out via note.

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Friend Request on facebook? Moving a bit too fast there bro.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
@Phad
@CupOfCoffee

Last edited:
Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
You should start losing weight instead of gaining weight if you want to start looksmaxxing.

Phad

Phad

JATT
@Phad
@CupOfCoffee
no i meant bond as in talking, 1 conversation might be enough if you hit off but if your still asking ice breaker questions then it’s still weird
even with the most superb correct +A approach it will come out creepy (if ur ugly)
I know we on here cuz we share certain beliefs, but let me tell you, that way of negative thinking will only hinder you my friend

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
no i meant bond as in talking, 1 conversation might be enough if you hit off but if your still asking ice breaker questions then it’s still weird

I know we on here cuz we share certain beliefs, but let me tell you, that way of negative thinking will only hinder you my friend
Are ice breaking questions things such as asking what your favorite tv shows are and how is your day going?

Phad

Phad

JATT
Are ice breaking questions things such as asking what your favorite tv shows are and how is your day going?
yup simple as that, but ask it with a purpose of it leading somewhere cuz talking is like a game which females play

You: *groans

girl: notices* prob asks what’s up

you: oh nothing just (insert what happened)

girl: oh really, u know my dad had the same thing

you: blah blah

girl: blah blah

That’s how a convo goes, but the thing is some people on here got theirs minds twisted thinking that girls will automatically fuck you if your hot( this does happen but not every time not even for gl guys)

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
yup simple as that, but ask it with a purpose of it leading somewhere cuz talking is like a game which females play

You: *groans

girl: notices* prob asks what’s up

you: oh nothing just (insert what happened)

girl: oh really, u know my dad had the same thing

you: blah blah

girl: blah blah

That’s how a convo goes, but the thing is some people on here got theirs minds twisted thinking that girls will automatically fuck you if your hot( this does happen but not every time not even for gl guys)
Well, if those are ice breaker questions, that’s all my “convos” with her. I asked her out to get it over with. Honestly, you can’t really have a actual conversation with her unless you’re an adult.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Well, if those are ice breaker questions, that’s all my “convos” with her. I asked her out to get it over with. Honestly, you can’t really have a actual conversation with her unless you’re an adult.
@Phad

Users who are viewing this thread