I'm actually proud of my virginity

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
I maintain a sense of purity and divinity. I am uncorrupted and free of mind, and with my mind free I can perceive heights that I could never fathom had I wallowed in bodily transference. Men replicate so that one day they might generate a spark worth preserving. After that point you do not need to breed any longer. Your light shines undimmed by the world of darkness, and after bodily death ascends to the next level. Only Isaac Newton understands me. No demonic woman with her mask of deceit will ever rob me of my light.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Tabula Rasa, greycel and 2 others
keep grinding

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, mrmogger2882, BeanletMogger and 2 others
I maintain a sense of purity and divinity. I am uncorrupted and free of mind, and with my mind free I can perceive heights that I could never fathom had I wallowed in bodily transference. Men replicate so that one day they might generate a spark worth preserving. After that point you do not need to breed any longer. Your light shines undimmed by the world of darkness, and after bodily death ascends to the next level. Only Isaac Newton understands me. No demonic woman with her mask of deceit will ever rob me of my light.
Amen

• +1
Reactions: greycel and romanstock
Nice :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Alt Number 3 and romanstock
that might be true if you werent a degenerate coomer which you certainly are or was at some point. so cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and romanstock
keep coping redfag

• WTF
Reactions: romanstock
op is only a virgin if you don't count anal

• Ugh..
Keep coping

• +1