I'm almost a decade above the average age at which people lose their virginity in my country

Xtra

Xtra

Do you hope I don't hate those in charge? They made me miss out through one of the most important developmental milestones a human being has to go through. Do you really think I won't retaliate? People kuch younger than me also fall in love and have sex. I spent many years alone because the girls didn't think I was neurotypical enough. I can't let this go. I will never forget what they did for me. I am a mindbroken shattered shell of the old normal me before trauma.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and plukee
Do you hope I don't hate those in charge? They made me miss out through one of the most important developmental milestones a human being has to go through. Do you really think I won't retaliate? People kuch younger than me also fall in love and have sex. I spent many years alone because the girls didn't think I was neurotypical enough. I can't let this go. I will never forget what they did for me. I am a mindbroken shattered shell of the old normal me before trauma.
blame yourself shizo

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel
The "Missing out" mental dynamic is one of the biggest self psy ops that exists.

People fall very easily for that trap and think they are miserable for fake expectations and missed made up experiences they have in their minds.

‚the elites are to blame that im an unlikeable schizo :feelswah:
Ok so ur a cuckold who bootlicks the elites, got it

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
The "Missing out" mental dynamic is one of the biggest self psy ops that exists.

People fall very easily for that trap and think they are miserable for fake expectations and made up experiences they have in their minds.
How is it a psyop, I'm not complaining because I'm not a rich gigachad or some other very high expectation. I was saying I literally missed out on everything the average guy experiences

How is it a psyop, I'm not complaining because I'm not a rich gigachad or some other very high expectation. I was saying I literally missed out on everything the average guy experiences
The average guy lives a pretty boring life. If what the average person experienced was that cool and special they wouldn't be that uninteresting.

I only would understand that feeling for people who could have been something really dope like professional football player or basketball player.

Rest is just fog of mind, if you lived the average life you would see it isn't that special, especially being non NT you would realize it much easier than others.