I'm at least top 1% in knowledge of looksmaxxing, ask me anything.

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
I do softmaxxing for a living but I'll try my best if you have a question about surgery.
death note l GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
I do softmaxxing for a living but I'll try my best if you have a question about surgery.
death note l GIF
bro please make a thread compiling all the shit you've found

• +1
Reactions: DripZ, Danish_Retard, zharupodrugu and 3 others
How to get taller?

bro please make a thread compiling all the shit you've found
I promise I will soon, but it'll only be tailored towards me and I'll leave a notice how anyone should do their own research on this forum if they have acne or other shit I'm not suffering from for example.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Danish_Retard, Sanguinius and 1 other person
death note l GIF
best diet and exercise routine for healthmaxx?

How do I get girlfriend?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Deleted member 21931, Danish_Retard and 3 others
How to get taller?
that's not one of my problems lol, I'm 6'7

My main point is that protein and HGH are major factors for height growth apart from genetics if your growth plates haven't closed yet.

Correcting posture can give you a couple extra centimeters? Check out my thread on sp3lling: https://looksmax.org/threads/introd...-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/#post-10990947

google "height site:looksmax.org", "tall site:looksmax.org" or "taller site:looksmax.org" and read every thread and you'll get even more thorough advice.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, 5.5psl, thereallegend and 2 others
What works using ice to burn and get rid of fat, cripolipolysis or using ice to make your body produce more face, ice hooding. How can ice be claimed to both burn and create fat. Which one is legit?

My main point is that protein and HGH are major factors for height growth apart from genetics if your growth plates haven't closed yet.

Correcting posture can give you a couple extra centimeters? Check out my thread on sp3lling: https://looksmax.org/threads/introd...-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/#post-10990947

google "height site:looksmax.org", "tall site:looksmax.org" or "taller site:looksmax.org" and read every thread and you'll get even more thorough advice.
You are 6’7?????????????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
How do I get girlfriend?
try out different ethnicities of girls and see which one generally is into you
attractiveness is subjective to a degree so don't give up right away.

ome.tv is an omegle alternative site where you can sort countries.
if you're a twinkcel you most likely have tons of asian girls already looking to add you on snapchat.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, EverythingMattersCel, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Instant ways to. Look better ?

What works using ice to burn and get rid of fat, cripolipolysis or using ice to make your body produce more face, ice hooding. How can ice be claimed to both burn and create fat. Which one is legit?
ice hooding from what I've read gives you "hunter eyes" and is legit, exponentially cheaper than cripolipolysis
luckily I kpopmaxx so i'm not risking damaging my face from cold water.
maybe study on which temperature the water should be to not damage your skin permanently?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Explain cigar mimic theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22623 and gribsufer1

It was actually my dumb question. btw, Are you 6'7...?

best way to get soft hair?
how to improve complexion?

Post pic of your kpopmax progress, I will NOT ask again

Instant ways to. Look better ?
I strongly recommend following me and putting on email notifications until i release my final summary, the information underneath is sloppily written and is only around 20% of what I'm about to summarize in a couple months when I've applied all my research.

I'm gonna interpret this as achievable in a couple of weeks.

hair gel, sea salt spray (assuming you have long hair already), more volume is a halo(at least for me who's kpopmaxxing)
mewing (instantly raises your hyoid bone, +0.3-0.4 points in attractiveness) making you less recessed looking (you should be doing this anyway), also study this more so you don't mew incorrectly
start a skincare routine, I recommend a korean skincare routine.
start sp3lling(improving neck posture) instant +0.3-0.4 points in attractiveness: https://looksmax.org/threads/introd...-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/#post-10990947
get lasik surgery if you have glasses (expensive but hella worth it), always ups your attractiveness or does nothing if you have good looking glasses, I'm doing it cause I don't like glasses with headphones on.
start applying sunscreen for anti aging (you decide how often, extra important if you're going out for long periods in the sun), I haven't studied anti aging enough yet to give more advice
also wear clothes to block out the sun, just take vitamin-d
exfoliate your lips with toothbrush and apply lip balm
oral b teeth whitening strips
debloating your face (more potassium, less salt, sugar and carbohydrates, drink enough water! intermittent fasting)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, king_bandon, GalacticHero and 1 other person
best way to get soft hair?
how to improve complexion?
I'm going to study that in the future, will very likely come in my final summarized post.

my best advice for you is to google "hair site:looksmax.org"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Post pic of your kpopmax progress, I will NOT ask again
nah I'm not sharing my face on a degenerate forum like this, I just wanna share advice, tell what worked and you're just gonna have to take my word for it.

Does Mewing work?

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
u just fall for mainstream garbage, all the unnatural stuff, "muh sun bad"

trust your instincts guys.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 21044
Dr. Bruh is top 0.01% knowledge of this forum, sorry I don't know that one.
I'm joking bro. It was some obscure ass theory indigenous swiss made a vid about before he got nuked on how smoking cigars changes your face by activating certain muscles.

But fr explain what the fuck is a chin tuck i still have no idea even tho it's supposed to be some basic mewing shit.

Insticntpilled user.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Does Mewing work?
mewing has worked for me and popped out my bones, skin could just have tightened or there could have been actual bones which have moved.
not posting my face but this was my before and after of mewing for 9 months pretty much (from 18 to 18 years)

so, mewing doesn't work for certain people from what I've read but in my opinion should be practiced by everyone to prevent further face degradation.
there have been cases where mewing has developed TMJ in certain people but that's your risk if you decide to start mewing.

I recommend not listening to people who say it's cope when they simultaneously consider risky plastic surgery.
mewing-before-and-after-10_480x480.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I'm joking bro. It was some theory indigenous swiss made a vid about before he got nuked on how smoking cigars changes your face by activating certain muscles.

But fr explain what the fuck is a chin tuck i still have no idea even tho it's supposed to be some basic mewing shit.
just push your head in but don't make it look weird

• +1

you can believe me however you want, I'm not gonna source anything but a truck driver who drove on one side for several decades getting sun on that side of the face aged 20-30+ years in appearance from doing that so, fuck the sun and embrace vitamin-d supplements.

so- I'm gonna avoid sunlight altogether, I have no problem with you wanting to get a couple of minutes of sunlight for health benefits but I myself don't fuck with that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 22354
Like push backwards without tilting right?
just push backwards, my muscles were so underdeveloped that i had severe pain once when going to sleep, they healed and got stronger like a day afterwards so worth it as fuck because I feel much better mentally now too with less chronic pain I had from bad posture.

• +1
It was actually my dumb question. btw, Are you 6'7...?
if girls really prefer taller guys which I find bullshit btw lol(I've probably never experienced it because I'm exceptionally tall) you can just geomaxx to a country with short girls that is if you don't have dwarfism or some shit lel, then it could be over if you don't want another dwarf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Slayercel and Iblamejordan
if girls really prefer taller guys which I find bullshit btw lol(I've probably never experienced it because I'm exceptionally tall) you can just geomaxx to a country with short girls that is if you don't have dwarfism or some shit lel, then it could be over if you don't want another dwarf
what psl is ur face

just push backwards, my muscles were so underdeveloped that i had severe pain once when going to sleep, they healed and got stronger like a day afterwards so worth it as fuck because I feel much better mentally now too with less chronic pain I had from bad posture.
What is it even supposed to do? Help with back pain or what?

watch mike mew vid on it
I don't get what's so hard about it, you just feel when it feels right, the right amount of your head tilting back into your neck.
but if some people don't they might need a tutorial video, Mike Mew could have that

how to get aegyo sal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius and Deleted member 21044
What is it even supposed to do? Help with back pain or what?
help your posture which in turn:
opens up your airway
could gain you an extra cm in height
decreased my chronic pain(in my case)
and several other benefits, better posture is always positive

• Woah
how to get aegyo sal
shit- I don't know man, genetics? I already have a slight one.

google "aegyo sal site:looksmax.org" and read everything you can

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and gribsufer1
I look like what Jimin and the other BTS members are trying to look like, I'm caucasian
greycel i asked for your PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Why would you want that jfl.
it only looks good on twinkcels and girls, if you're mascmaxxing just avoid it, pretty boy? maybe on some

help your posture which in turn:
opens up your airway
could gain you an extra cm in height
decreased my chronic pain(in my case)
and several other benefits, better posture is always positive
Damn ill try it.

it only looks good on twinkcels and girls, if you're mascmaxxing just avoid it, pretty boy? maybe on some
It's a sign of upper maxilla recession.

death note l GIF
how to change your nose? how to change your cheeks, how to change your eyes, top 3 stuff for skincare? how do you stay tan all summer?

• +1