I'm at least top 1% in knowledge of looksmaxxing, ask me anything.

also! follow me so you'll get notified when I release my final summary of general looksmaxxing advice / kpopmaxxing
Thank you

Thank you
you made a good choice following me too cause there's more coming in my summary related to posture.

can you tell me how to widen ipd and decrease midface length?
why not do the extremely risky surgery "orbital box osteonomy" you mentalcel

why not do the extremely risky surgery "orbital box osteonomy" you mentalcel
you are very low iq, there are various whitepill methods and other less dangerous surgeries

saying that you are in the 1% is beyond idiotic, you literally just joined the fucking forum

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Sanguinius, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
sorry pal, if your height is average face is all that matters
in some cases you might be chadlite
I’m 6’5 and you didn’t answer what is your job?

@sp3ll bro can I PM you?

There are some pufas in fish so a little isn't bad. Just don't eat any plant oils, that's what really fucks you up. People were never meant to eat that shit. Causes cancer, ages you, lowers T, clogs areteries so on. Really disgusting shit. Eat butter/lard.
What about fruit oils that have mono saturated fatty acids instead of pufas like avacado oil or coconut oil assuming you buy the legit stuff not the fake

What about fruit oils that have mono saturated fatty acids instead of pufas like avacado oil or coconut oil assuming you buy the legit stuff not the fake
That is good for you im pretty sure

you are very low iq, there are various whitepill methods and other less dangerous surgeries

saying that you are in the 1% is beyond idiotic, you literally just joined the fucking forum
Well why don't you list them and enlighten this thread? Be my Iroh instead of a gnarly little incel clashing on my ignorance.

ive skimmed your video on dr.bruhs iceberg and you sound pretty dumb and not knowledgeable at all

stop larping and answering the questions by searching the answers on the forum
that's what I was thinking the whole time I scrolled thru this thread, dude sounds like an idiot lol

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Ragnar
Tag me when u do pls :y'all: it sucks, if it werent droopy id have both of my eyes fully hooded and a way better ramus... why did this have to happen to my face :trepidation:
Brother I think we have the same problem, can I talk to you privately?

So you just move your head back? Or tilt down?
If you have forward head posture, you'll tilt your head up to have a better vision. When you fix neck posture, your eyes should be parallel with the horizon, so not tilting head down but more like in a neutral posture but with the back muscles of the nack engaged. I think it is pretty natural tbh.

this guy doesnt know shit his advice is either some basic shit or to search for advice urself, he claims to have invented "sp3lling" or whatever that autistic shit is but thats legit what salludon claims to have done for his ascension jfl at this nigga

I do softmaxxing for a living but I'll try my best if you have a question about surgery.
death note l GIF
is Hard Mewing my only hope to forwardly grow the maxilla or somewhat fix my eye area?

I do softmaxxing for a living but I'll try my best if you have a question about surgery.
death note l GIF
How do I fix a severe anterior pelvic tilt & nerd neck

death note l GIF

To you (or anyone else with surgery experience) how red pilled are plastic surgeons in your experience? Suppose I pay a plastic surgeon for one or more consultations. Can he tell me what surgeries and medical procedures, I can undergo to become better looking? Or would he give me some normie tier answer about inner confidence and looks being subjective? I am also black, and I know not every plastic surgery (at least the last time I checked) have the same success rate across ethnic groups.

Last edited:
To you (or anyone else with surgery experience) how red pilled are plastic surgeons in your experience? Suppose I pay a plastic surgeon for one or more consultations. Can he tell me what surgeries and medical procedures, I can undergo to become better looking? Or would he give me some normie tier answer about inner confidence and looks being subjective? I am also black, and I know not every plastic surgery (at least the last time I checked) have the same success rate across ethnic groups.
if you wanna risk getting botched by repeatedly getting more plastic surgeries
the best way would be to contact multiple plastic surgeons (while listening to Bladee - Plastic Surgery)
Ask all of them right on what you want to achieve in the end and if they deny it, change plastic surgeon?
Or alternatively, ask them you wanna do this one plastic surgery operation.
Then when you're doing your second surgery, tell the plastic surgeon you've already had a plastic surgery, if they deny just find another plastic surgeon and so on but make sure they guarantee that it's safe enough to stack this plastic surgery on top of another.
Third option would be to ask a plastic surgeon of all the plastic surgeries you plan on getting and ask him/her if it's safe stacking those on top of each other.

How do I fix a severe anterior pelvic tilt & nerd neck
if you wanna gain height that's crucial to fix
start with fixing your neck posture: https://looksmax.org/threads/introducing-sp3lling-my-own-personal-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/

then go to this link https://www.google.com/search?q=ant...rome..69i57.4786j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

read everything you can and make a conclusion from your study which exercises/habits you should follow and which you should eliminate.

is Hard Mewing my only hope to forwardly grow the maxilla or somewhat fix my eye area?
(RISKIEST) Belt Pulling < Thumbpulling < Hard Mewing < Medium/Soft Mewing (SAFEST)
I wouldn't recommend hard mewing, I'd rather take a long term approach to proper neck posture, swallowing(which you'll learn the stronger your tongue becomes from mewing, basically swallowing while the tongue is on the roof of your mouth), and of course always mewing.

proper neck posture: https://looksmax.org/threads/introducing-sp3lling-my-own-personal-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/
how to mew correctly:

If ~5 months(that's how long it took for me until my jawline had gotten defined) have passed and you're not noticing any changes, should you do MSE then? I'm really not into that but you need to study it more cause even another appliance from MSE might be needed!
I recommend this channel for learning about MSE: https://www.youtube.com/@JawHacks/videos

There could be more I'm missing out on, again I'm not a saint at looksmaxxing.
Some guy made his own diy facepuller, I can't advice the safety of that though.

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
this guy doesnt know shit his advice is either some basic shit or to search for advice urself, he claims to have invented "sp3lling" or whatever that autistic shit is but thats legit what salludon claims to have done for his ascension jfl at this nigga
sure whatever roastie

if you wanna gain height that's crucial to fix
start with fixing your neck posture: https://looksmax.org/threads/introducing-sp3lling-my-own-personal-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/

then go to this link https://www.google.com/search?q=anterior+pelvic+tilt+site:looksmax.org&oq=anterior+pelvic+tilt+site:looksmax.org&aqs=chrome..69i57.4786j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

read everything you can and make a conclusion from your study which exercises/habits you should follow and which you should eliminate.
Thank you bhai

why are yall niggas acting like this dude is albert einstein just because he says he is :lul:

How can I dickmaxx? And get better posture?

@sp3ll
would decreased tgf-beta expression be good or bad for height growth?

Best way to expand top/bottom palates?

Skincare for eye area? SPF, avoiding fat pads loss and prevent tear through from developing or reverse?
Good SPF lip balm? non toxic?
non toxic hair clay for 2a hair?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
Skincare for eye area? SPF, avoiding fat pads loss and prevent tear through from developing or reverse?
Good SPF lip balm? non toxic?
non toxic hair clay for 2a hair?
I'm not well studied into that yet, the most optimal skincare routine i've found as of yet for those without acne is this one:

it might just be the final skincare routine i'm landing on

I'm not well studied into that yet, the most optimal skincare routine i've found as of yet for those without acne is this one:

it might just be the final skincare routine i'm landing on

you are not as autistically smart as i thought.
This brown dude's guide is basic af. Hes far away from deep skincare knowledge. Moisturizing should be only when skin is dry and not always twice a day

you are not as autistically smart as i thought.
This brown dude's guide is basic af. Hes far away from deep skincare knowledge. Moisturizing should be only when skin is dry and not always twice a day
It's enough for good skin
I'm not looking for any "flawless skincare routine" that has a buuuunch of steps

(RISKIEST) Belt Pulling < Thumbpulling < Hard Mewing < Medium/Soft Mewing (SAFEST)
I wouldn't recommend hard mewing, I'd rather take a long term approach to proper neck posture, swallowing(which you'll learn the stronger your tongue becomes from mewing, basically swallowing while the tongue is on the roof of your mouth), and of course always mewing.

proper neck posture: https://looksmax.org/threads/introducing-sp3lling-my-own-personal-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/
how to mew correctly:

If ~5 months(that's how long it took for me until my jawline had gotten defined) have passed and you're not noticing any changes, should you do MSE then? I'm really not into that but you need to study it more cause even another appliance from MSE might be needed!
I recommend this channel for learning about MSE: https://www.youtube.com/@JawHacks/videos

There could be more I'm missing out on, again I'm not a saint at looksmaxxing.
Some guy made his own diy facepuller, I can't advice the safety of that though.
Thanks dude

trial and error, if you have severe autism or social anxiety find someone with that as well, preferably on discord.
Girls with severe autism or social anxiety aren't in the same realm as men who have it. They have the same problems, but those problems don't lead to the same end.

A guy with autistic anxiety is like someone who lives miles from the nearest convenience store having a car with a flat tire. A girl with autistic anxiety is like someone living in the middle of NYC having a car with a flat tire.

What makes you think women with these problems would be able to relate to men who've got them?

The point of my question was to expose all your looksmaxxing expertise, and to an extent looksmaxxing itself, as pure dross. What do you have to show for it? You're obviously about as experienced with women as someone with the top 1% knowledge of World of Warcraft.

Your first answer, "trial and error", is water. But notice how it's got nothing to do with looksmaxxing?

Next time you get a question that you've got no idea how to answer please just be honest and admit it.

Girls with severe autism or social anxiety aren't in the same realm as men who have it. They have the same problems, but those problems don't lead to the same end.

A guy with autistic anxiety is like someone who lives miles from the nearest convenience store having a car with a flat tire. A girl with autistic anxiety is like someone living in the middle of NYC having a car with a flat tire.

What makes you think women with these problems would be able to relate to men who've got them?

The point of my question was to expose all your looksmaxxing expertise, and to an extent looksmaxxing itself, as pure dross. What do you have to show for it? You're obviously about as experienced with women as someone with the top 1% knowledge of World of Warcraft.

Your first answer, "trial and error", is water. But notice how it's got nothing to do with looksmaxxing?

Next time you get a question that you've got no idea how to answer please just be honest and admit it.
sure whatever, incel lol