I'm at least top 1% in knowledge of looksmaxxing, ask me anything.

thoughts on masseter vs temporal chewing pattern?

ems, microcurrent?

balls smashing
I dont chew bcause kpopmaxx

If you lack certain bones i think chewing can give you chipmunk face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, poopoohead and Deleted member 15854
thoughts on masseter vs temporal chewing pattern?

ems, microcurrent?

balls smashing?
Ems microcurrent, ive seen before and afters where it looks like a botched facelift

Balls smashing, sounds retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
ive skimmed your video on dr.bruhs iceberg and you sound pretty dumb and not knowledgeable at all

stop larping and answering the questions by searching the answers on the forum
I'm a master in kpopmaxxing, sure im a retard in mascmaxxing

I'm a master in kpopmaxxing, sure im a retard in mascmaxxing
can you tell me how to widen ipd and decrease midface length?

looksmaxxer master sp3ll do u know how to fix droopy side of the face :y'all:

looksmaxxer master sp3ll do u know how to fix droopy side of the face :y'all:
Shit what a hard question

google "droopy site:looksmax.org" and read every post, also put on droopy likes ricochet by c418 lol

Facelift as last resort?

can you tell me how to widen ipd and decrease midface length?
mewing, proper neck position, proper swallowing, hyoid bone exercises? They're featured in best of the best the hyoid bone raise exercise.

If its severe risky plastic surgery (you gotta research which surgeries)

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
try out different ethnicities of girls and see which one generally is into you
attractiveness is subjective to a degree so don't give up right away.

ome.tv is an omegle alternative site where you can sort countries.
if you're a twinkcel you most likely have tons of asian girls already looking to add you on snapchat.
dauym is it that easy to get asian girls letts gooo i have an asian fetish i thought they had higher smv because of fetish

mewing, proper neck position, proper swallowing, hyoid bone exercises? They're featured in best of the best the hyoid bone raise exercise.

If its severe risky plastic surgery (you gotta research which surgeries)
yea please ask mods to delete this thread, you clearly dont know anything

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, It'snotover, LowTrust and 1 other person
dauym is it that easy to get asian girls letts gooo i have an asian fetish i thought they had higher smv because of fetish
If you look like a cute femboy/BTS member and you're caucasian + average height you're a slayer in asia

yea please ask mods to delete this thread, you clearly dont know anything
Correct me then or keep nagging, this post was made for me to learn as well

Shit what a hard question

google "droopy site:looksmax.org" and read every post, also put on droopy likes ricochet by c418 lol

Facelift as last resort?
i didnt think it was gonna be that uncommon, ouchie

every "droopy" thread here usually only talks about droopy eyelids tho :trepidation:

im not an adult yet so if theres a way to fix that without surgery like with good habits itd be cool :y'all:

also i didnt even remember that one from c418 but it sounds kinda nostalgic in a way... . if i need to skim read through threads i should put that on JFL

Last edited:
this shits pretty basic

• +1
Reactions: inceI
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and LowTrust
i didnt think it was gonna be that uncommon, ouchie

every "droopy" thread here usually only talks about droopy eyelids tho :trepidation:

im not an adult yet so if theres a way to fix that without surgery like with good habits itd be cool :y'all:

also i didnt even remember that one from c418 but it sounds kinda nostalgic in a way... also reminds me of star bound music. if i need to skim read through threads i should put that on JFL
When I release my summary of kpopmaxxing/general looksmaxxing you can follow all that and hopefully it'll halt or improve your droopy face

It's because op is just seeking attention, he lies outta his ass ab/ everything
nah I'm just advicing peeps on what I've been studying this past month, I like helping people even if I'm wrong sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
When I release my summary of kpopmaxxing/general looksmaxxing you can follow all that and hopefully it'll halt or improve your droopy face
Tag me when u do pls :y'all: it sucks, if it werent droopy id have both of my eyes fully hooded and a way better ramus... why did this have to happen to my face :trepidation:

It's because op is just seeking attention, he lies outta his ass ab/ everything
he's a stupid greycel who thinks he's smart cause he has started to learn about looksmaxing

right now he's at the peak of Mt. Stupid

• +1
Reactions: inceI
How Can i look like a teen ?

I do softmaxxing for a living but I'll try my best if you have a question about surgery.
death note l GIF
idk man you barely replied to the comments in this thread not to mention you literally joined a month ago lol

greycel i asked for your PSL
dude this guy is probably some idiot sub5 who discovered looksmaxxing on tiktok 1 month ago and now thinks he knows everything there is to it, i wouldn't ask him shit if I were you :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
dude this guy is probably some idiot sub5 who discovered looksmaxxing on tiktok 1 month ago and now thinks he knows everything there is to it, i wouldn't ask him shit if I were you :lul:
nah I'm a slayer in asia
don't remember how i found looksmax but it wasn't tiktok at the very least

does posture influence forward growth?

idk man you barely replied to the comments in this thread not to mention you literally joined a month ago lol
yeah i've been getting quite a ton of comments

does black coffee/tea (no sugar,cream,milk) age the skin ?

Alright so I seem to be getting insulted here, ofc I don't know everything and there will be bullshit advice given by me from time to time but, being 1% of knowledge is actually not that exceptionally great when there are 30000 members on here or whatever

does black coffee/tea (no sugar,cream,milk) age the skin ?
keep your intake under 400mg per day (2 energy drinks) and you'll notice micro effects to your collagen max.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
How to get a more forward projected chin ?

keep your intake under 400mg per day (2 energy drinks) and you'll notice micro effects to your collagen max.
so it DOES age the skin ?

what about its anti oxidant properties and stuff ?

What’s your job?
Is it possible for me to chadlite with a shit tier gonial angle if I’m tall and everything else is ideal?

I do softmaxxing for a living but I'll try my best if you have a question about surgery.
death note l GIF
What's the surgery to widen a sunken jaw ?
Forward growth is there,chin is good but wideness of jaw is not enough.

What's the surgery to widen a sunken jaw ?
Forward growth is there,chin is good but wideness of jaw is not enough.
widen your palate maybe?

google "widen palate site:looksmax.org"

What’s your job?
Is it possible for me to chadlite with a shit tier gonial angle if I’m tall and everything else is ideal?
sorry pal, if your height is average face is all that matters
in some cases you might be chadlite

so it DOES age the skin ?

what about its anti oxidant properties and stuff ?
it does age the skin yes to a minor minor degree under 400mg per day but a much more major impact is if you have a shit diet and don't use sunscreen

widen your palate maybe?

google "widen palate site:looksmax.org"
It's lower jaw. Lower jaw can't be wideened with palates i guess ?

It's lower jaw. Lower jaw can't be wideened with palates i guess ?
lower jaw alright gotcha, plastic surgery is all i can think of.
but if your looks are smashable I wouldn't risk my life for it.

lower jaw alright gotcha, plastic surgery is all i can think of.
but if your looks are smashable I wouldn't risk my life for it.
Everything counts !

How to get a more forward projected chin ?
shit- that ones rough, I think surgery only

bonesmashing would work but you don't want nerve damage and collagen inflammation right?

What’s your job?
my job is earning money on the internet, I livet at my parents place.

shit- that ones rough, I think surgery only

bonesmashing would work but you don't want nerve damage and collagen inflammation right?
Mine is not recessed but downward grown , can I atleast make it slightly more forward projected naturally ?

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan
let's see if you say that after a botched plastic surgery
Jaw surgeries are mostly safe boyo...unless it's highly complicated...

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Jaw surgeries are mostly safe boyo...unless it's highly complicated...
could be true, at least not from a plain google search.

I have better things to do than reaching a "flawless" physical appearance though

remember that the more surgeries you do the risk of getting botched doubles everytime
like when you coin flip, 50%, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%

could be true, at least not from a plain google search.

I have better things to do than reaching a "flawless" physical appearance though

remember that the more surgeries you do the risk of getting botched doubles everytime
like when you coin flip, 50%, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%
Yeah, but i haven't had any surgeries before...

Mine is not recessed but downward grown , can I atleast make it slightly more forward projected naturally ?

also! follow me so you'll get notified when I release my final summary of general looksmaxxing advice / kpopmaxxing, you'll ingest pretty much all the softmaxxing needed on here (except for problems that I don't experience e.g. acne, height, dim lips etc.)