I'm at least top 1% in knowledge of looksmaxxing, ask me anything.

It's a sign of upper maxilla recession.
cope
Download 3

my undereyes are paper thin i need fat there i have permanent dark circles
Aegyo say aint good either you need to unrecess ur maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: User49
if girls really prefer taller guys which I find bullshit btw lol(I've probably never experienced it because I'm exceptionally tall) you can just geomaxx to a country with short girls that is if you don't have dwarfism or some shit lel, then it could be over if you don't want another dwarf
Actually I can't do geomaxxing but my height is fine.

I read it but i don't get it. Is it just new name for chin tuck?
yeah I just stole the chin tuck and told you to do it all day every day pretty much so it doesn't count as an exercise

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Actually I can't do geomaxxing but my height is fine.
then just moneymaxx, ez
then don't care about your height

face is everything if your other stats are average, am I wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
yeah I just stole the chin tuck and told you to do it all day every day pretty much so it doesn't count as an exercise
So you just move your head back? Or tilt down?

So you just move your head back? Or tilt down?
just move your head back,don't worry about the tilt

it has to feel comfortable with not too much pain
if you have pain in your traps area(the behind of your neck) when going to sleep you know you're improving your posture and that the muscles will regenerate over night

• +1
  • JFL
I look like what Jimin and the other BTS members are trying to look like, I'm caucasian
You are caucasian, but why do you do kpopmaxxing?

then just moneymaxx, ez
then don't care about your height

face is everything if your other stats are average, am I wrong?
It's true. if you're above average height, face>height.

You are caucasian, but why do you do kpopmaxxing?
because I'm a cutecel and only non-straight or asian women from my experience is what works for me lel

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan and Deleted member 22354
you can believe me however you want, I'm not gonna source anything but a truck driver who drove on one side for several decades getting sun on that side of the face aged 20-30+ years in appearance from doing that so, fuck the sun and embrace vitamin-d supplements.

so- I'm gonna avoid sunlight altogether, I have no problem with you wanting to get a couple of minutes of sunlight for health benefits but I myself don't fuck with that.
Larper.

@anticel is correct.
There's a picture of a trucker with half his face aged from the Sun used to promote sunscreen. Windows in cars and trucks use to not have protection from UV rays. When sun passes through glass it no longer triggers DNA repair but still does the damage. Not many people know this, so it helps sunscreen manufactures make money.
I'm late 30s and every one assumes I'm in my 20s.

The Bullshit Used to Sell Sunscreen

Sunscreen studies intended to sell sunscreen. This is why they only give the averages and not a more comprehensive analysis of the data. They are also done in places with the highest UV rays like Australia, again because they are not unbiased but doing everything possible to get data they can spin to sell sunscreen.
There's a picture of a trucker with half his face aged from the Sun used to promote sunscreen. Windows in cars and trucks use to not have protection from UV rays. When sun passes through glass it no longer triggers DNA repair but still does the damage. Not many people know this, so it helps sunscreen manufactures make money.
There are a bunch of twin examples where one has very aged skin and the other doesn't. The one with aged skin spent much more time in the Sun. However, in every case the one with aged skin also smoked or consumed other toxins. That should give you a clue that these aren't a random sampling of twins but hand selected ones to again, sell a product. The sun DOES cause dna damage, which is why you need the right dosage of it (just like exercise) and also need to stay healthy to repair the damage.
The Benefits of the Sun

• Charges the mitochondria of the cell (the power house of the cell)
  • Help your body produce testosterone (makes you more masculine)
  • Increases muscle mass
  • Reduces Stress
  • Improves sleep
  • Helps keep weight off (by improving sleep which reduces cravings and appetite)
  • Is correlated with longer life span
  • Increases mood by boosting serotonin
  • Strengthens immune system
How to maximize the benefits of the Sun without Aging Your Skin

If you spend all day at the gym everyday, don't get enough sleep, and eat poorly your body will break down. The sun, like everything good in life has a proper dosage and requires healthy repair.

The Sun causes DNA damage. You can enhance DNA repair by eating a variety of vegtables and unprocessed meats, getting enough sleep, avoiding alcohol/cigarettes/drugs/processed foods/air toxins/and other toxins and keeping stress low.

If you want to take DNA repair to the next level (after taking care of the basics), NAD boosters such as niacin massively boost DNA repair. But the NAD usage will deplete your methal groups so you need to take these with a methal such as Trimethyigline.
The optimal time for sun exposure is in the morning or evening when the sun is at a 45 degree angle. This is when you'll get the most red spectrum light. People spend lots of money and time to go to dermatologist and get red spectrum light, or spend money to buy their own equipment when you can literally get it for free from the sun at the right time of day and at a higher dosage than any of our machines can do. At these times of day rays the spectrums that cause DNA damage are lower which makes it even more ideal. Mid day exposure is fine when you can't avoid it, but this is optimal.
The most popular sunscreens all seep into your skin. This was proven by an FDA Study. Those chemicals then stay in your blood stream for weeks, even after a single usage of sunscreen. When you reference the amounts in your blood stream against other studies, you'll find that in these quantities these exact chemicals will bind to your androgen receptors and reduce the effects of testosterone. This will make you look more feminine.

Mineral base sunscreens are healthier. They still block many of the benefits of the sun, and are thick, sit on the surface of your skin and can cause acne. But if you have to use a sunscreen, mineral is the way to go.
Regular daily exposure, or regular a few times a week is better than random exposure because your body takes time to ramp up it's repair processes for the sun. Think of it like going to the gym after you haven't gone in a while. If you immediately go heavy you will hurt yourself, which is why you gradually increase the amount. The protocol that's been use by doctors in the past is 10 minutes a day the first week, 20 minutes the 2nd week and so on, up to two hours a day. And yes doctors used to treat many illnesses with sun exposure and nutrition, before the sunscreen industry figured out how to sell their poison to the public.
undefined

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel and Deleted member 21044
It's true. if you're above average height, face>height.
random but it's literal agony to betabuxx so I recommend that as your absolute last resort

betabuxxers:

• JFL
you can believe me however you want, I'm not gonna source anything but a truck driver who drove on one side for several decades getting sun on that side of the face aged 20-30+ years in appearance from doing that so, fuck the sun and embrace vitamin-d supplements.

so- I'm gonna avoid sunlight altogether, I have no problem with you wanting to get a couple of minutes of sunlight for health benefits but I myself don't fuck with that.
and what kind of diet did this man eat? how was his lifestyle etc? we evolved to be in the sun all day, every day with our bare naked bodies.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and Deleted member 21044

Ik the pic but this only happens when you have shit diet (pufas).

Getting back to PUFA oils, they have been identified as the main component in cells that solar radiation interacts with, causing oxidative damage in the presence of heat and light. High PUFA oils like flax, hemp, grapeseed, and so forth, build up in the body’s tissues – including in the skin – eventually compromising cellular integrity.

@justshower and @anticel are right the sun has absolutely no downside if you're otherwise healthy. We as humans spent 99% of our history on earth in the sun but it's only a problem now that we started eating unnatural garbage.

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Iblamejordan and Deleted member 22354
and what kind of diet did this man eat? how was his lifestyle etc? we evolved to be in the sun all day, every day with our bare naked bodies.
dude, he exposed one side of his face with sun for several decades and you could clearly see the damage the sun had done.
I can't give you more evidence than that explanation.

ultimately you decide how much sun exposure you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22354
i already answered this:

dude, he exposed one side of his face with sun for several decades and you could clearly see the damage the sun had done.

Last edited:

@justshower and @anticel are right the sun has absolutely no downside if you're otherwise healthy. We as humans spent 99% of our history on earth in the sun but it's only a problem now that we started eating unnatural garbage.
so just eat a healthy diet and you can bathe in the sun for healthy amounts without aging?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Joined Mar 31, 2023

classic

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, poopoohead and bignosesmallchin

but what if the ozone layer being damaged makes it unhealthy either way because more UV rays get penetrated towards earth and hits us?

• Hmm...
so just eat a healthy diet and you can bathe in the sun for healthy amounts without aging?
Yes. The problem is actually getting good food today is almost impossible, but even by eliminating pufas and alcohol you can avoid almost all sun damage.

• +1
but what if the ozone layer being damaged makes it unhealthy either way because more UV rays get penetrated towards earth and hits us?
Good theory but i think the ozone layer is healed since we banned freons.

that's not one of my problems lol, I'm 6'7

My main point is that protein and HGH are major factors for height growth apart from genetics if your growth plates haven't closed yet.

Correcting posture can give you a couple extra centimeters? Check out my thread on sp3lling: https://looksmax.org/threads/introd...-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/#post-10990947

google "height site:looksmax.org", "tall site:looksmax.org" or "taller site:looksmax.org" and read every thread and you'll get even more thorough advice.
6'7 aren't you Korean or asian
Larp

Yes. The problem is actually getting good food today is almost impossible, but even by eliminating pufas and alcohol you can avoid almost all sun damage.
so stop eating pufas or only eat the recommended amount of pufas?

I don't know exactly but I will be able to confirm this after this or next summer. Currently trying raw primal diet.

• Love it
There are some pufas in fish so a little isn't bad. Just don't eat any plant oils, that's what really fucks you up. People were never meant to eat that shit. Causes cancer, ages you, lowers T, clogs areteries so on. Really disgusting shit. Eat butter/lard.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Iblamejordan
There are some pufas in fish so a little isn't bad. Just don't eat any plant oils, that's what really fucks you up. People were never meant to eat that shit. Causes cancer, ages you, lowers T, clogs areteries so on. Really disgusting shit. Eat butter/lard.
yeah I've heard of that before, will definitely take into account

@Dr. Bruh do you think I should cleanse my liver from stones just in case if I have any?
What are the benefits?

I've never done it, would be my first time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anticel and Deleted member 21044
Omega 3 is pufas, then is omega 3 supplement bad?

Last edited:
  • +1
@Dr. Bruh do you think I should cleanse my liver from stones just in case if I have any?
What are the benefits?

I've never done it, would be my first time
Likely unnecessary unless you drink a lot. How would you cleanse it? You mean those "detoxes"?

Oh, It's very interesting. I need to know about it. Actually I've never heard about it.
Here i got it.

• Love it
Here i got it.

come pm

• +1
if you're a twinkcel you most likely have tons of asian girls already looking to add you on snapchat.
I used to be pretty and would do really well with Asian women, and Asian was my favorite too, but now I'm balding and ugly masc :feelsrope:

• So Sad
ive skimmed your video on dr.bruhs iceberg and you sound pretty dumb and not knowledgeable at all

stop larping and answering the questions by searching the answers on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, bignosesmallchin and LowTrust
thoughts on masseter vs temporal chewing pattern?

ems, microcurrent?

balls smashing?

I’m having jaw implants : what should I focus on to not look botched ?

I used to be pretty and would do really well with Asian women, and Asian was my favorite too, but now I'm balding and ugly masc :feelsrope:
Fuck, i feel for you. I pray for your uprise

• +1
Reactions: Graham