I'm back for lols while Lookism is down, prob hang around for the Christmas period. Rate updated looks

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
I'm sure you all remember me. One at a time with the autographs.

I went a little silly by going short on the fringe, so try to ignore the feminine forehead. My physique isn't back to where it was in my early 20s but I'm certainly half way to being there. Not an ounce of excess body fat remaining. I'd say at about 14%. What are we thinking here? Immovable weaknesses/flaws = Pheno & 5'8 manlet height.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 14917, Deleted member 16474 and 20 others
How are u my man? Have u travelled to India to visit Dr.Sunil Richardson yet? What about the dental implant?

How are u my man? Have u travelled to India to visit Dr.Sunil Richardson yet? What about the dental implant?

I've had my sinus lift back in September and as you can see from the clip the lower-cheekbone's bone is growing back, but it is acting slower than expected. They say it takes 6-8 months for the bone to fully regrow and then and only then can I have the dental implant put in.

I went a little silly by going short on the fringe, so try to ignore the feminine forehead. My physique isn't back to where it was in my early 20s but I'm certainly half way to being there. Not an ounce of excess body fat remaining. I'd say at about 14%. What are we thinking here? Immovable weaknesses/flaws = Pheno & 5'8 manlet height.

the goat has returned, could you rate my physique??

it really is you :love:

absolute mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 6423

we all missed you

Have u legit lost weight? Facially you look the same as you did in february

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 16346
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
5.5 PSL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and MakinItHappenReturn
Appreciate the feedback @vickmackery
Link me for your rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
4.5-4.6 psl imo

things you could ez fix is the skin, its not bad but not a halo either. Should try to get it to look as clear as possible, without a "glow" if you don't wanna look "feminine".

other thing u can fix is the hairline, hair density seems good.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
either way fucked by IPD and pheno hard, but unchangeable afaik.

• +1
chad or chadlite depending on height

• Woah
Yeah done the rating and analysis @VicMackey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
above average

• +1
either way fucked by IPD and pheno hard, but unchangeable afaik.

IPD stands out far more because of the ptosis on the right eye and the negative canthal tilt on the left, that developed due to loss of cheekbone from toothloss and not replacing it. Had my bone graft and that lower cheekbone is growing back but will take several months to finish.

Pheno I agree massively. Though when my hair is longer and my collagen is popping I CAN get confused for other backgrounds. I won't mention what I was confused for when I was younger because you will all laugh and not believe me lol. I'll say it did start with the letter I however

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 1617
chad or chadlite depending on height

Wtf??????????????????????? LOL

Chad? LOOOL

Yeah I'm 5'8 but you seriously believe I have a Chad face at a 5'11 stature?

Iconic forum weirdo returns. :feelsyay:

nice

• Love it
Eviscerator of Put Put Ding Ding Land

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and MakinItHappenReturn
IPD stands out far more because of the ptosis on the right eye and the negative canthal tilt on the left, that developed due to loss of cheekbone from toothloss and not replacing it. Had my bone graft and that lower cheekbone is growing back but will take several months to finish.

Pheno I agree massively. Though when my hair is longer and my collagen is popping I CAN get confused for other backgrounds. I won't mention what I was confused for when I was younger because you will all laugh and not believe me lol. I'll say it did start with the letter I however
Idk anyone besides indian to be honest :lul:

Wait irish?

• JFL
@hxrrington

8 PSL minimum

• JFL
gigachad
over for hexumcels

• JFL
That’s not a pretty site :forcedsmile:

you need obo

You need to speak English autist fuck is obo? Some pscyhadelic? Lol
orbital box osteotomy you fucking retard i cant comprehend how someone like you managed to rot here for such a long time and didn't even learn basic surgery abbreviations. next you're going to ask me what's a lf3 and bimax.

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
orbital box osteotomy you fucking retard i cant comprehend how someone like you managed to rot here for such a long time and didn't even learn basic surgery abbreviations. next you're going to ask me what's a lf3 and bimax.
You're speaking like he's a truecel , lol obo is one of the most invasive surgeries , he's good looking enough , idk why people call him subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MakinItHappenReturn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back