I'm back with a warning for youmgcels

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Turning 29 last month set alarm bells off.

Most people around me have moved on with life - except me. What bothers me isn't the fact I'm single, but the fact that I had opportunities but never took them. The fact that major milestones of my life and prime time to meet someone and enjoy your youth won't return. I don't mind being this age, I just regret the uneventful path I've taken to get here.

It's like I was holding out for something, expecting someone, but they never came. I was sold the myth there is someone for everyone, and that everything will be fine at the end of the day. I've been told I'm in a better position than most people, and if uglier, poorer, shorter people are married and living a good life, I'll have no problems. All of this meant I never really even cared about being single nor actively did anything about it. Everyone around me suddenly found someone, it should happen to me right? Except it didn't. Nothing has changed. I'm still the same person, in the same situation. At one point I was told I'll find someone, next point I'm told time has pretty much ran out. My life ended at 18, just when it was supposed to get going. I did nothing but rot and the natural consequence is life got flash-forwarded. You create no memories, your thoughts and routine are cyclically inane and meaningless.

If I read what I just wrote above in my late teens I'd be in so much fear and denial it could ever happen. What I thought wouldn't happen has happened. It's the opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Tagging oldcels @Gengar @blackckatt @NewOneXY @Xangsane

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, aleksander, sudanguy and 62 others
It's my own fault. I'd be lying if I said I had no idea. A small voice inside me would say you're on a path to nowhere with no one and you need to change and stop rotting so much. But I would always repress that voice and continue on the same path I was on.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, TechnoBoss, yirma19 and 14 others

Most people around me have moved on with life - except me. What bothers me isn't the fact I'm single, but the fact that I had opportunities but never took them. The fact that major milestones of my life and prime time to meet someone and enjoy your youth won't return. I don't mind being this age, I just regret the uneventful path I've taken to get here.

It's like I was holding out for something, expecting someone, but they never came. I was sold the myth there is someone for everyone, and that everything will be fine at the end of the day. I've been told I'm in a better position than most people, and if uglier, poorer, shorter people are married and living a good life, I'll have no problems. All of this meant I never really even cared about being single nor actively did anything about it. Everyone around me suddenly found someone, it should happen to me right? Except it didn't. Nothing has changed. I'm still the same person, in the same situation. At one point I was told I'll find someone, next point I'm told time has pretty much ran out. My life ended at 18, just when it was supposed to get going. I did nothing but rot and the natural consequence is life got flash-forwarded. You create no memories, your thoughts and routine are cyclically inane and meaningless.

If I read what I just wrote above in my late teens I'd be in so much fear and denial it could ever happen. What I thought wouldn't happen has happened. It's the opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: anthony111553, sudanguy, Wallenberg and 35 others
It's my own fault. I'd be lying if I said I had no idea. A small voice inside me would say you're on a path to nowhere with no one and you need to change and stop rotting so much. But I would always repress that voice and continue on the same path I was on.
ClipoardImage1 2 1 23 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, LastTemp2, FacialStructure404 and 9 others
@Abhorrence @Oogwayminator @Chinacurry @Fiqh

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Bozoogway and Deleted member 55314

this is why i don't understand the 14/15/16 year olds wasting their life on these places. i acted like a spastic and retard back when i was 14-18 as i had no idea how to fit in and i regret it heavily. this explains me being on these forums now at 21, i will be the same as you (29yo rotter) in 8 years as nothing can fix my state of rotting permanently, worst part is that i wasnt born autistic or whatever. rather i made myself non-NT through not knowing how to fit in then spending all my time on games/forums.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, Sprinkles and 13 others
Fuark, wizard in 1 year. You're not arranged marriage maxxing bhai?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553, aleksander, raumDEuter and 10 others
are u not muslim

just ask your parents

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, FailedNormieManlet and kebab
We both know I never read a word. Nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Harry from mogwarts, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
this is why i don't understand the 14/15/16 year olds wasting their life on these places. i acted like a spastic and retard back when i was 14-18 as i had no idea how to fit in and i regret it heavily. this explains me being on these forums now at 21, i will be the same as you (29yo rotter) in 8 years as nothing can fix my state of rotting permanently, worst part is that i wasnt born autistic or whatever. rather i made myself non-NT through not knowing how to fit in then spending all my time on games/forums.
Yeah at 21 you're heading in the same path unfortunately. My non-NTness is self enforced as well tbh. Like I was popular AF in school and had a good circle of friends and gigaNT. All that vanished at 18+ when I relocated for uni and rotted.

21 is fine age wise but you need to change ASAP. I have a slight excuse with COVID which hit me when I was 25 at least.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, sudanguy, bloomercel and 7 others
I’m not an oldcel, I’m a youngcel! Late 20s is still young. 🤠👍🏽

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, st.hamudi but 6‘5, latincell95 and 14 others
Most of us are here for the shitposts

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Fuark, wizard in 1 year. You're not arranged marriage maxxing bhai?
are u not muslim

just ask your parents
I cannot do this. I won't go into reasons why. There are several and I'd rather not say.

Ofc I can get a top 1% girl from back home easily. But that's not the point.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and kwacker777
Just go to a muslim country with a Mercedes one summer. Everything will suddenly change Insha Allah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
im 20, how over?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
JFL this forum is so young compared to .is. On here I’m an oldcel but I get bullied for being a 19 year old youngcel on .is

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, bloomercel, Pikabro and 3 others
Yeah at 21 you're heading in the same path unfortunately. My non-NTness is self enforced as well tbh. Like I was popular AF in school and had a good circle of friends and gigaNT. All that vanished at 18+ when I relocated for uni and rotted.

21 is fine age wise but you need to change ASAP. I have a slight excuse with COVID which hit me when I was 25 at least.
similar to me but older, i was semi-popular as a 9-12yo boy then became a complete retard in my teen years which stopped me losing virginity or having any normal milestones

• +1
JFL this forum is so young compared to .is. On here I’m an oldcel but I get bullied for being a 19 year old youngcel on .is
if i had to guess i would say average age on (.is) is 23-24, on here (.org) its 16-18

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and ElTruecel
if i had to guess i would say average age on (.is) is 23-24, on here (.org) its 16-18
its not true, if we do not count 2023cels who came from tiktok it would be 22-24

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I feel the same way. I’m still stuck where I was when I left high school, aged 18. Since then, I’ve neither progressed or amounted to anything. At least you have. You got your degree, you got a job, you got money. I have nothing. You got girls, I never had anyone. And finally, you’ve actively been searching for someone. I’d say you’re doing a lot better than you think you’re doing. Compared to you, I’m a complete loser. My oneitis of 5+ years had her wedding last month. My brother went back to his toxic wife. And some more things happened. I was feeling down a couple of days ago, feeling more alone than usual. But the feeling has since passed. Alhamdullilah.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, bloomercel, horizontallytall and 12 others
im 20, how over?
Don't need to ask me. Just take a look around. See how many people are in your position. See how many of them ascend the next year. And then the year after that, and after that one too. Sooner or later, one by one, all of them get hitched, some have kids, you're the last one standing.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 49072 and BoredPrince
came back like an abused dog
Mirin
Meanwhile I left the bull’s mafia had an inside beef with the faggot @kebab and had no other mafia memebers backing me up
They can’t even handle 24 hours without me, they added such a low quality users it’s just jnsane

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, horizontallytall, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
Don't need to ask me. Just take a look around. See how many people are in your position. See how many of them ascend the next year. And then the year after that, and after that one too. Sooner or later, one by one, all of them get hitched, some have kids, you're the last one standing.
why im last one standing?

Mirin
Meanwhile I left the bull’s mafia had an inside beef with the faggot @kebab and had no other mafia memebers backing me up
They can’t even handle 24 hours without me, they added such a low quality users it’s just jnsane
you will be punished by the bull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bozoogway and Luffymaxxing
Is there someone else or not ?

Cause I wanna keep you close

I don't wanna lose my spot

Cause I need to know

If you're hurting him or you're hurting me

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Mirin
JFL you are a nobody nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
rent free niggah move on
Keep coping faggots, what have you got in your life? Nothing. Only an emperor who steal your Stacy girls

I feel the same way. I’m still stuck where I was when I left high school, aged 18. Since then, I’ve neither progressed or amounted to anything. At least you have. You got your degree, you got a job, you got money. I have nothing. You got girls, I never had anyone. And finally, you’ve actively been searching for someone. I’d say you’re doing a lot better than you think you’re doing. Compared to you, I’m a complete loser. My oneitis of 5+ years had her wedding last month. My brother went back to his toxic wife. And some more things happened. I was feeling down a couple of days ago, feeling more alone than usual. But the feeling has since passed. Alhamdullilah.
Yeah ik you're NEETcel which is even more brutal. I was partially NEET after uni myself (around 23-24) and I would say those times were even lower than any other period than my last 10 years.

The worst part is it's only going to get worse, however I think at this age I'm just ready to accept what may be.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Michael Myers
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Luffymaxxing
im 20 and in the same position as you were after hs, how over?

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
thought u were gonna give wise tips as an oldcel tbh
Sorry boyo can't help. What advice can you take from someone who hasn't made it and blew his life away?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tai Lung and Luffymaxxing
lol i joined .is when i was 15

Sorry boyo can't help. What advice can you take from someone who hasn't made it and blew his life away?
how you blew your life away when u have a degree and money? + you have 6 more years to find a ltr since at 35 its actually over

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
how you blew your life away when u have a degree and money? + you have 6 more years to find a ltr since at 35 its actually over
Actual cope if you believe that.

Also I want virgin so it's 99% over. The only ones which aren't virgins are absolute femcels which hurt your eyes.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, bloomercel, blackckatt and 3 others

What you're going through is exactly what most of the oldcels went through. You're not even that old, I know men who married when they were 36 and had happy marriages. But there's a caveat, the older you get, the less appealing you are to young women. But you're not old enough for it to be trully over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and SecularIslamist
Good post.

But keep in mind OP that men arguably peak around your current age and can have a family for a lot longer. You have plenty of time so use it productively, you’ve addressed short comings so now go about correcting them, god speed

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and SecularIslamist
Actual cope if you believe that.

Also I want virgin so it's 99% over. The only ones which aren't virgins are absolute femcels which hurt your eyes.
i also want virgin seeing as i am still virgin but it's impossible especially in this country where some people fuck before they even become teenagers, to get a virgin i would need to transform into a 12yo boy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 43822 and 1 other person
Just simp and betabux for the first girl that gives you attention
Gotta bite the bullet boyo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95, Sprinkles, StuntmanMike and 2 others
how? If u look old then yea its over.

why dont go for 18-19?
Aside from my greying hair I actually am collagenmaxed. So can pass early 20s. Lifefeul tbh. 18-19 yr old would hardly give me a chance. Youngest I'm gonna go for is 22-23 and that's pushing it tbh.

What you're going through is exactly what most of the oldcels went through. You're not even that old, I know men who married when they were 36 and had happy marriages. But there's a caveat, the older you get, the less appealing you are to young women. But you're not old enough for it to be trully over.
Nowadays "young" and educated women want partners similarly aged. It was okay in the past when women sometimes wanted older guys who were financially secure and could provide, but that argument is gone. I see profiles from well educated 22-23 year olds saying no grandads (25+). It's fucking retarded what soyciety has done to women's preferences. I rarely get likes from 22-23 year old but plenty my age and older.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95, p0lishsubhuman, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
Yeah ik you're NEETcel which is even more brutal. I was partially NEET after uni myself (around 23-24) and I would say those times were even lower than any other period than my last 10 years.

The worst part is it's only going to get worse, however I think at this age I'm just ready to accept what may be.
I dropped out recently. Yeah. Lol. I’m starting soon again, however. If I pass the entrance exam, which will take place next week or so.

• +1