I'm back with a warning for youmgcels

i also want virgin seeing as i am still virgin but it's impossible especially in this country where some people fuck before they even become teenagers, to get a virgin i would need to transform into a 12yo boy
Brutal.

I would say if you were Muslim you could be in luck, but I'm guessing you're not. Islamaxxx boyo.

Inb4 "99% hoejabis in Saudi Arabia have body count of 10 by 20" - @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Bozoogway
Is it worth becoming a psl god at 24 or better to just stay obese all life

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and SecularIslamist
Nowadays "young" and educated women want partners similarly aged. It was okay in the past when women sometimes wanted older guys who were financially secure and could provide, but that argument is gone. I see profiles from well educated 22-23 year olds saying no grandads (25+). It's fucking retarded what soyciety has done to women's preferences. I rarely get likes from 22-23 year old but plenty my age and older.
I see he oppisite, the women around me are always looking for an older man. You have a good chance of getting the girl if you are not more than 8 years older. However, you must seek out some traditional wives.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, autistic_tendencies, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Aside from my greying hair I actually am collagenmaxed. So can pass early 20s. Lifefeul tbh. 18-19 yr old would hardly give me a chance. Youngest I'm gonna go for is 22-23 and that's pushing it tbh.

Nowadays "young" and educated women want partners similarly aged. It was okay in the past when women sometimes wanted older guys who were financially secure and could provide, but that argument is gone. I see profiles from well educated 22-23 year olds saying no grandads (25+). It's fucking retarded what soyciety has done to women's preferences. I rarely get likes from 22-23 year old but plenty my age and older.
greying hair at 29 is brutal tbh, hopefully i got my father genes on this since he is still not grey and hairline mogs 98% of the population lol.

Where you from btw?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
this is especially true and really annoying. sometimes i walk past a 13-16 year old couple where the girl is near stacy level and the guy is ugly but i just KNOW FOR A FACT she would instantly reject me due to me being 21. if i say "i am 21" to any girl under 18 she just straight up instantly rejects me despite me hard mogging boys their age

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and efidescontinuado
I'm preparing for a life of sex with prostitutes, also you can just go to a country and get a wife worst case scenario if that's what you want if you have cash, better than marrying a western girl

Brutal.

I would say if you were Muslim you could be in luck, but I'm guessing you're not. Islamaxxx boyo.

Inb4 "99% hoejabis in Saudi Arabia have body count of 10 by 20" - @Gengar
There’s not a single muzzie foid who’s a virgin past 20. The only ones who are did anal at 18.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, blackckatt and SecularIslamist
I see he oppisite, the women around me are always looking for an older man. You have a good chance of getting the girl if you are not more than 8 years older. However, you must seek out some traditional wives.
By traditional I presume you mean foreign, because there is an extremely small chance Muslim women in the world are "traditional" by any stretch of imagination.

Don't get me wrong women still want older guys even modern women. But the window of acceptability for them has just gotten ridiculously small and unrealistic - alongside other characteristics the average man needs.

Actually, he is from the UK. I have noticed a trend among English-speaking muzzies who claim that age gaps are a bad thing, and that 18 is far too young to marry. Muzzies are doomed if this is the way we are headed. Where halal is made haram.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and emeraldglass
greying hair at 29 is brutal tbh, hopefully i got my father genes on this since he is still not grey and hairline mogs 98% of the population lol.

Where you from btw?
I will silver foxmaxxx.

Originally - Bangladesh. I do indeed mog 99% of the population, it matters zero, because ngl average women is femcel and men a deformed farmers. I could easily get top 1% girl via arranged marriage (who is really high tier MTB) by western standards.

Evenn my manletism is above average height for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I'm preparing for a life of sex with prostitutes, also you can just go to a country and get a wife worst case scenario if that's what you want if you have cash, better than marrying a western girl
I would genuinely consider passportmaxxing but language barrier is the catch-22.

If she can't speak English and you can't communicate you won't get anywhere. On the other hand, if she speaks very good English that mogs even average native English person, than there is a high possibility she has also inbibed degenerate western culture and is likely to be hypergamous herself.

I would genuinely consider passportmaxxing but language barrier is the catch-22.

If she can't speak English and you can't communicate you won't get anywhere. On the other hand, if she speaks very good English that mogs even average native English person, than there is a high possibility she has also inbibed degenerate western culture and is likely to be hypergamous herself.
Yes you will have to learn another language

By traditional I presume you mean foreign, because there is an extremely small chance Muslim women in the world are "traditional" by any stretch of imagination.

Don't get me wrong women still want older guys even modern women. But the window of acceptability for them has just gotten ridiculously small and unrealistic - alongside other characteristics the average man needs.
Not really. People are demonizing age gaps even in our Islamic community, which is really weird. They’re being told to go for guys their own age and if they’re 20, that they’re “too young” to marry. Retards don’t know they are contributing to degeneracy this way.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

No, I'm referring to traditional women living in the West as well. Of course, the window has shrunk, but there are still enough women who want it.

• Hmm...
Not really. People are demonizing age gaps even in our Islamic community, which is really weird. They’re being told to go for guys their own age and if they’re 20, that they’re “too young” to marry. Retards don’t know they are contributing to degeneracy this way.
I was saying they want older but not too old.

But its true they're being told they're too young at 20. Some of it is understandable if they're in education..They've seized on the golden opportunity 23-24 post education as the only opportunity to marry.

Then when they hit 25+ they're told they're too old and it's too late.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Michael Myers
Aside from my greying hair I actually am collagenmaxed. So can pass early 20s. Lifefeul tbh. 18-19 yr old would hardly give me a chance. Youngest I'm gonna go for is 22-23 and that's pushing it tbh.
Having seen your pictures, you look like mid 20s to me, but then again I’m really good at guessing ages.

Actually, he is from the UK. I have noticed a trend among English-speaking muzzies who claim that age gaps are a bad thing, and that 18 is far too young to marry. Muzzies are doomed if this is the way we are headed. Where halal is made haram.
They are muslims only when it suits them, otherwise, they are "advanced or liberal muslims" JFL. They are hypocrites.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
is it too late for me at 17? im ginger mtn but non ny with no friends

SecularAddicatedslamist

• Hmm...
I was saying they want older but not too old.

But its true they're being told they're too young at 20. Some of it is understandable if they're in education..They've seized on the golden opportunity 23-24 post education as the only opportunity to marry.

Then when they hit 25+ they're told they're too old and it's too late.
When you say “they want older,” what do you mean? What age gap are we talking about? I think most women want someone their age or a few years older but there’s even some women that are ok with men who are or so but it’s rare.

They are muslims only when it suits them, otherwise, they are "advanced or liberal muslims" JFL. They are hypocrites.
Unfortunately it seems to be the mainstream opinion in English-speaking countries, I’m not sure about the mainstream opinion here in the Benelux though.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Having seen your pictures, you look like mid 20s to me, but then again I’m really good at guessing ages.
Most ppl guess me 21-22-ish IRL. Ik when I'm clean shaven I get mistaken for a student. I've always looked young tbh. My manletism doesn't help.

Unfortunately it seems to be the mainstream opinion in English-speaking countries, I’m not sure about the mainstream opinion here in the Benelux though.
yo white boy

Most ppl guess me 21-22-ish IRL. Ik when I'm clean shaven I get mistaken for a student. I've always looked young tbh. My manletism doesn't help.
Yes, your shorter height in combination with your being clean-shaven can get you mistaken for being younger. However I’ve always been good at guessing ages, even if someone could pass for younger.

• Hmm...
When you say “they want older,” what do you mean? What age gap are we talking about? I think most women want someone their age or a few years older but there’s even some women that are ok with men who are or so but it’s rare.
I said above usually 2-3 years. That's pretty ridiculous. The acceptability window has dropped for modern women. The fact that women are more educated and earn more is likely one of the reasons behind this.

There are always exceptions ofc. But when you put a phone in a women's hand and she sees thousands of likes ofc she's going to add as many filters as she pleases. Restricting the age gap to near hers (but still older) is one of the things she will do.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, efidescontinuado, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
I said above usually 2-3 years. That's pretty ridiculous. The acceptability window has dropped for modern women. The fact that women are more educated and earn more is likely one of the reasons behind this.

There are always exceptions ofc. But when you put a phone in a women's hand and she sees thousands of likes ofc she's going to add as many filters as she pleases. Restricting the age gap to near hers (but still older) is one of the things she will do.
No, I don’t think it’s got to do with being more educated or earning more. People in the Islamic community genuinely think 20, 21 is too young to get married, even if you have everything in order.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Maalik
It's my own fault. I'd be lying if I said I had no idea. A small voice inside me would say you're on a path to nowhere with no one and you need to change and stop rotting so much. But I would always repress that voice and continue on the same path I was on.
This exact thing is happening to me. I don't know what to do tbh

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Maalik
No, I don’t think it’s got to do with being more educated or earning more. People in the Islamic community genuinely think 20, 21 is too young to get married, even if you have everything in order.
I rarely come across that. For men or women? Men I can understand. Not that I agree.

This exact thing is happening to me. I don't know what to do tbh
Can't offer advice boyo. Change now or forever regret.

Srs? Thought he was
It was a fling with two sluts at uni during a house parties. I was a secular westernised degenerate back than anyway.

Women. You’ll find these opinions online like on soydit.
Soydit is full of liberal whores.

Anyway I think many treat 23 a golden age for both genders. You're young, past education and most likely on the career ladder. Last thing is a partner. Each year then clock ticks. Past 25+ and everyone starts wondering why you aren't married.

It's such a small window. Btw where is @JohnDoe he ascended?

Soydit is full of liberal whores.
It’s men who say it as well. Not just women.
Anyway I think many treat 23 a golden age for both genders. You're young, past education and most likely on the career ladder. Last thing is a partner. Each year then clock ticks. Past 25+ and everyone starts wondering why you aren't married.
By married, are we speaking nikkah or wedding? Because in our cultures you know it’s normal to have the nikkah ceremony first and then the wedding. So 23 should be the age of nikkah or the age of the wedding?
It's such a small window. Btw where is @JohnDoe he ascended?
He finally stopped LARPing I guess.

It’s men who say it as well. Not just women.

By married, are we speaking nikkah or wedding? Because in our cultures you know it’s normal to have the nikkah ceremony first and then the wedding. So 23 should be the age of nikkah or the age of the wedding?
Well to be completely honest I wouldn't have wanted to get married at 18-21 either. But I would of liked to have got married at 23-25, but very few women aged 18/19 would've given me a chance. So wouldn't have no choice but to stick to similarly aged.

Nikkah ofc. Same shit. Fuck weddings. It's Hindoo Dindu customs anyway.
He finally stopped LARPing I guess.
Yes he was fakecel. Got his nosejob and finally ascended.

Well to be completely honest I wouldn't have wanted to get married at 18-21 either.
I wish I was married at 18.
But I would of liked to have got married at 23-25, but very few women aged 18/19 would've given me a chance. So wouldn't have no choice but to stick to similarly aged.
So you’re going to marry someone your own age?
Nikkah ofc. Same shit. Fuck weddings. It's Hindoo Dindu customs anyway.
The nikkah ceremony is an Islamic wedding, but weddings are meant to celebrate the wedding. It’s not a mushrikeen custom, it’s just cultural. I like weddings but wouldn’t want to be in the spotlight myself.
Yes he was fakecel. Got his nosejob and finally ascended.
Good for him!

Turning 29 last month set alarm bells off.

Most people around me have moved on with life - except me. What bothers me isn't the fact I'm single, but the fact that I had opportunities but never took them. The fact that major milestones of my life and prime time to meet someone and enjoy your youth won't return. I don't mind being this age, I just regret the uneventful path I've taken to get here.

It's like I was holding out for something, expecting someone, but they never came. I was sold the myth there is someone for everyone, and that everything will be fine at the end of the day. I've been told I'm in a better position than most people, and if uglier, poorer, shorter people are married and living a good life, I'll have no problems. All of this meant I never really even cared about being single nor actively did anything about it. Everyone around me suddenly found someone, it should happen to me right? Except it didn't. Nothing has changed. I'm still the same person, in the same situation. At one point I was told I'll find someone, next point I'm told time has pretty much ran out. My life ended at 18, just when it was supposed to get going. I did nothing but rot and the natural consequence is life got flash-forwarded. You create no memories, your thoughts and routine are cyclically inane and meaningless.

If I read what I just wrote above in my late teens I'd be in so much fear and denial it could ever happen. What I thought wouldn't happen has happened. It's the opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Tagging oldcels @Gengar @blackckatt @NewOneXY @Xangsane
Jfl 29 just delete account

I wish I was married at 18.
If I was a villager in Bangladesh fine. But in today's soyciety that's still young. I'm not saying there's anything inherently "wrong". I'm saying in today's soyciety life is just beginning.
So you’re going to marry someone your own age?
No I think mine 3-5 years is ideal. But at 23 I wouldn't have minded my age.

Women age far worse than men especially after 25 (water). Since I'm older I really don't want older than 27 tbh... It's suifeul looking at how descended women are my age.
The nikkah ceremony is an Islamic wedding, but weddings are meant to celebrate the wedding. It’s not a mushrikeen custom, it’s just cultural. I like weddings but wouldn’t want to be in the spotlight myself.

Good for him!
Fuck weddings I'm never having one.

Most people around me have moved on with life - except me. What bothers me isn't the fact I'm single, but the fact that I had opportunities but never took them. The fact that major milestones of my life and prime time to meet someone and enjoy your youth won't return. I don't mind being this age, I just regret the uneventful path I've taken to get here.

It's like I was holding out for something, expecting someone, but they never came. I was sold the myth there is someone for everyone, and that everything will be fine at the end of the day. I've been told I'm in a better position than most people, and if uglier, poorer, shorter people are married and living a good life, I'll have no problems. All of this meant I never really even cared about being single nor actively did anything about it. Everyone around me suddenly found someone, it should happen to me right? Except it didn't. Nothing has changed. I'm still the same person, in the same situation. At one point I was told I'll find someone, next point I'm told time has pretty much ran out. My life ended at 18, just when it was supposed to get going. I did nothing but rot and the natural consequence is life got flash-forwarded. You create no memories, your thoughts and routine are cyclically inane and meaningless.

If I read what I just wrote above in my late teens I'd be in so much fear and denial it could ever happen. What I thought wouldn't happen has happened. It's the opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It's my own fault. I'd be lying if I said I had no idea. A small voice inside me would say you're on a path to nowhere with no one and you need to change and stop rotting so much. But I would always repress that voice and continue on the same path I was on.
I honestly needed to read that I felt stuck for last couple months although left the neet lifestyle couple months ago now I feel I could do more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, SecularIslamist and efidescontinuado

Cope , can’t change biology
They say that in public but sleep with mature jacked chads behind the scenes

Sorry for you bhai ... :(

I realize how much chance i have, am 30y in 7 day, but i still attract young foid, and women from all age, but your post make me realize how i have to hurry up fast, and stop stay in lamentation cuz my one its betrayed me, when young foids are waiting me .. !!

I pray for dat retin-a protect me from wringles :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
But bhai i can tell you something, major part of couple from young age, get cucked at 26-30y, more you get betray late more is hard too comeback from being cuck, even more if people are bluepilled, is why major suicid are around 29-40y always same shit, people understand they do all effort for nothing and get cuck.

You have 2 choice bhai

Real ascend (protect you for being cuck)

Or embrace real islam and find foid from real muzzies familly (it's risky too, because major part of women are hypocrite)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and SecularIslamist
I feel the same way. I’m still stuck where I was when I left high school, aged 18. Since then, I’ve neither progressed or amounted to anything. At least you have. You got your degree, you got a job, you got money. I have nothing. You got girls, I never had anyone. And finally, you’ve actively been searching for someone. I’d say you’re doing a lot better than you think you’re doing. Compared to you, I’m a complete loser. My oneitis of 5+ years had her wedding last month. My brother went back to his toxic wife. And some more things happened. I was feeling down a couple of days ago, feeling more alone than usual. But the feeling has since passed. Alhamdullilah.
Hey bro I hope u can get to a better place soon, I can relate so much honestly at only 18 sigh

• +1
But bhai i can tell you something, major part of couple from young age, get cucked at 26-30y, more you get betray late more is hard too comeback from being cuck, even more if people are bluepilled, is why major suicid are around 29-40y always same shit, people understand they do all effort for nothing and get cuck.

You have 2 choice bhai

Real ascend (protect you for being cuck)

Or embrace real islam and find foid from real muzzies familly (it's risky too, because major part of women are hypocrite)
I prefer the latter option but I won't find an actual women from this shitty soyciety. All the good women at this age are pretty much taken. If there are some available they are highly likely to be femcels. I need a 23/24 yr old women, but from my experience my age is a turn off.

I prefer the latter option but I won't find an actual women from this shitty soyciety. All the good women at this age are pretty much taken. If there are some available they are highly likely to be femcels. I need a 23/24 yr old women, but from my experience my age is a turn off.

29-30 even 32y is fair for find a 22-23y foid honestly

• +1
29-30 even 32y is fair for find a 22-23y foid honestly
My profile views say different...

I would love to find a 22-23 year old foid but none of them ever like me. Most are my age or maybe 1-2 year below.

My profile views say different...

I would love to find a 22-23 year old foid but none of them ever like me. Most are my age or maybe 1-2 year below.

Make your hair more longer, and try too wear more young, not like janitor lol

• +1

3786179 IMG 6316