I'm back with a warning for youmgcels

Turning 29 last month set alarm bells off.

Most people around me have moved on with life - except me. What bothers me isn't the fact I'm single, but the fact that I had opportunities but never took them. The fact that major milestones of my life and prime time to meet someone and enjoy your youth won't return. I don't mind being this age, I just regret the uneventful path I've taken to get here.

It's like I was holding out for something, expecting someone, but they never came. I was sold the myth there is someone for everyone, and that everything will be fine at the end of the day. I've been told I'm in a better position than most people, and if uglier, poorer, shorter people are married and living a good life, I'll have no problems. All of this meant I never really even cared about being single nor actively did anything about it. Everyone around me suddenly found someone, it should happen to me right? Except it didn't. Nothing has changed. I'm still the same person, in the same situation. At one point I was told I'll find someone, next point I'm told time has pretty much ran out. My life ended at 18, just when it was supposed to get going. I did nothing but rot and the natural consequence is life got flash-forwarded. You create no memories, your thoughts and routine are cyclically inane and meaningless.

If I read what I just wrote above in my late teens I'd be in so much fear and denial it could ever happen. What I thought wouldn't happen has happened. It's the opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Tagging oldcels @Gengar @blackckatt @NewOneXY @Xangsane
Brutal to see that your this far behind

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
why do people think it's this easy? JUST because you're ethnically curry people say "just get an arranged marriage" unironically regardless of where you live and your family
It is easy comparatively compared to other routes. For men in the West especially, it's a get out of jail card. The amount of fatcels using their passport ascend with someone 2+ PSL above their looksmatch is insane.

I live alone, but in a student-dorm type situation.
I am not white, I am slav.
Starting a family/children isn't something you do here until your mid/late thirties as a man I guess. But most people my age go childless now.

Demography collapse is coming.
That explains it. Balkancels live with parents into 30s. That's even longer than average curry does tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Teenagers matured earlier. Ofc it was acceptable to get married at 14 at one point, so even 18 was late by pre modern standards.
Islamically speaking, it's acceptable at any age after puberty. Of course, muzzie countries are ruling the country by kafir standards, so the minimum age is 18 these days, legally speaking. But I don't see a problem if a 14 y/o marries another 14 y/o, yet it's "illegal."
It's got nothing to do with religion it's simply changing norms and cultures. Staying in education til 21/22 is a very recent thing.

Yh that's true mfers want to waste £30k in one night on taking pictures.
Again, it depends on the woman. I'm sure most women want $10k+, but there's others who will settle for less. My brother's wife asked for $50, however, she's toxic af, so I don't think she's a good example.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
That explains it. Balkancels live with parents into 30s. That's even longer than average curry does tbh.
I don't have any contact with my family anymore.

And in Poland it is normal to get married way earlier than in the west.

Islamically speaking, it's acceptable at any age after puberty. Of course, muzzie countries are ruling the country by kafir standards, so the minimum age is 18 these days, legally speaking. But I don't see a problem if a 14 y/o marries another 14 y/o, yet it's "illegal."
You missed my point. Something can be legal or not legal, doesn't mean it's normal. It's permissible to have 4 wives but that's not the norm and never has been.

Changing norms and cultural changes has meant people are delaying marriage. There is nothing inherently unislamic in this, there just needs to be a shift another shift in culture. Anyone post pubert can Islamically get married but in most western societies it's a pretty dumb and short sighted thing to do.

Again, it depends on the woman. I'm sure most women want $10k+, but there's others who will settle for less. My brother's wife asked for $50, however, she's toxic af, so I don't think she's a good example.
Fuck that it's all bullshit anyway.

You missed my point. Something can be legal or not legal, doesn't mean it's normal. It's permissible to have 4 wives but that's not the norm and never has been.

Changing norms and cultural changes has meant people are delaying marriage. There is nothing inherently unislamic in this, there just needs to be a shift another shift in culture. Anyone post pubert can Islamically get married but in most western societies it's a pretty dumb and short sighted thing to do.
Delaying marriage when it is possible is definitely considered un-Islamic, though? There's a reason why there's so much degeneracy among muzzies and it's because they delay marriage, instead of looking for it earlier.

I don't see why the opinion of western society should matter, do you live according to western beliefs or Islamic beliefs? Islamic beliefs take precedence over western beliefs, even in Islam you are supposed to follow the rules of the country you are in *unless* they go against Islam.
Fuck that it's all bullshit anyway.
It is, but like I said, weddings are meant for women, not for men. Someone said it right the other day, grooms are basically just the side character. If you aren't willing to compromise on this, you are not ever going to get married, at least not to someone from the west. I think the only women who wouldn't mind would be women in Bangladesh, but you don't want "freshies." So you're basically cucking yourself. Or perhaps a white revert wouldn't mind it either, as they tend to value religion over culture, but you don't like white women, so once again, you are cucking yourself.

Delaying marriage when it is possible is definitely considered un-Islamic, though? There's a reason why there's so much degeneracy among muzzies and it's because they delay marriage, instead of looking for it earlier.
How? Their are individual circumstances which people delay marriage. Just because someone delays marriage isn't an automatic. Ofc people should marry young, but reasons they are delaying it isn't because they partake in degeneracy.
I don't see why the opinion of western society should matter, do you live according to western beliefs or Islamic beliefs? Islamic beliefs take precedence over western beliefs, even in Islam you are supposed to follow the rules of the country you are in *unless* they go against Islam.
You think something that's going against western norms is automatically pro-Islamic? JFL. You could put the entire sahabah in the 21st century and they would also be getting married later. People died earlier, worked earlier, went to war, didn't have an education etc.

The shariah was always an evolving system which governed changes in Islamic societies and cultures until modern western cucks secularised legal systems from Morocco to Bangladesh.

Anyway you reject hadiths yet talk so much about social, cultural and political issues from an Islamic perspective is kinda laughable ngl.

It is, but like I said, weddings are meant for women, not for men. Someone said it right the other day, grooms are basically just the side character. If you aren't willing to compromise on this, you are not ever going to get married, at least not to someone from the west. I think the only women who wouldn't mind would be women in Bangladesh, but you don't want "freshies." So you're basically cucking yourself. Or perhaps a white revert wouldn't mind it either, as they tend to value religion over culture, but you don't like white women, so once again, you are cucking yourself.
I don't want wedding because it's pointless and too many cultural norms associated with I couldn't care less. Also it's expensive, not that I can't afford it I'd just rather buy something worthwhile.

It doesn't matter anyway because no one rejects someone because they don't want a wedding jfl

How? Their are individual circumstances which people delay marriage. Just because someone delays marriage isn't an automatic. Ofc people should marry young, but reasons they are delaying it isn't because they partake in degeneracy.

You think something that's going against western norms is automatically pro-Islamic? JFL. You could put the entire sahabah in the 21st century and they would also be getting married later. People died earlier, worked earlier, went to war, didn't have an education etc.

The shariah was always an evolving system which governed changes in Islamic societies and cultures until modern western cucks secularised legal systems from Morocco to Bangladesh.

Anyway you reject hadiths yet talk so much about social, cultural and political issues from an Islamic perspective is kinda laughable ngl.

I don't want wedding because it's pointless and too many cultural norms associated with I couldn't care less. Also it's expensive, not that I can't afford it I'd just rather buy something worthwhile.

It doesn't matter anyway because no one rejects someone because they don't want a wedding jfl
It goes against Islamic beliefs to delay marriages, there is no justification for it unless you are not financially stable.

"The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O young men, whoever among you can afford to get married, let him do so, and whoever cannot afford it, let him fast, for that will be a shield for him.” (Agreed upon, from the hadeeth of Ibn Mas’ood, may Allaah be pleased with him. Al-Bukhaari, 4778; Muslim, 1400)."

Delaying without a good reason is therefore haram. As for me, I have a great reason to delay it: 1) I don't have a job, 2) I don't have an income and 3) I'm unattractive, women don't like me.

That I don't accept all hadiths, is irrelevant. You do, don't you? So you've got no excuse, lest you're a hypocrite (which, you are, let's be real, because after reading this hadith, you will still delay marriage).

And you are completely living in a fantasy world if you think no one rejects someone because they don't want a wedding. Gimme some of that copium.

It goes against Islamic beliefs to delay marriages, there is no justification for it unless you are not financially stable.

"The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O young men, whoever among you can afford to get married, let him do so, and whoever cannot afford it, let him fast, for that will be a shield for him.” (Agreed upon, from the hadeeth of Ibn Mas’ood, may Allaah be pleased with him. Al-Bukhaari, 4778; Muslim, 1400)."

Delaying without a good reason is therefore haram. As for me, I have a great reason to delay it: 1) I don't have a job, 2) I don't have an income and 3) I'm unattractive, women don't like me.
Can't you see the obvious? Vast majority of people nowadays don't get a job or sustainable income til 23 at least. In this cost of living crisis I'd say 25+

So many women say they don't want to move in with in-laws. Who tf is buying a house nowadays? The Jews have utilised every social, economic and cultural pressure to ensure marriage isnt a feasible thing. Your own situation is reflective of that even though you say you wanted to get married at 18.
That I don't accept all hadiths, is irrelevant. You do, don't you? So you've got no excuse, lest you're a hypocrite (which, you are, let's be real, because after reading this hadith, you will still delay marriage).
You said you reject hadiths completely and call people like me Sunni cucks. You are exactly the modernists you criticise. It's clear as day.

And you are completely living in a fantasy world if you think no one rejects someone because they don't want a wedding. Gimme some of that copium.
Very delulu. I haven't been to a wedding in a year although I know many who have done nikkah. Some people said they will have one later but never did..

Can't you see the obvious? Vast majority of people nowadays don't get a job or sustainable income til 23 at least. In this cost of living crisis I'd say 25+

So many women say they don't want to move in with in-laws. Who tf is buying a house nowadays? The Jews have utilised every social, economic and cultural pressure to ensure marriage isnt a feasible thing. Your own situatio. Is reflective of that even though you say you wanted to get married at 18.

You said you reject hadiths completely and call people like me Sunni cucks. You are exactly the modernists you criticise. It's clear as day.

Very delulu. I haven't been to a wedding in a year although I know many who have done nikkah. Some people said they will have one later but never did..
As expected, you are a hypocrite after all. You have no reason to delay marriage, in fact, you are sinning as we speak.

• JFL
Of course the poojeeta won't say she got done by a nigger, so she will larp as a pious virgin to trick the men. Sad but true.
Not like getting done by a curry is any better…

Besides she said in the Koran it says you don’t have to disclose your sexual partners to your man she even quoted it. Some pajeet will happily take her, ALLHAMDULLAH

Not like getting done by a curry is any better…

Besides she said in the Koran it says you don’t have to disclose your sexual partners to your man she even quoted it. Some pajeet will happily take her, ALLHAMDULLAH
If a poojeeta is going for a curry, that's normal. But if a poojeeta is going for a nigger or a huwhiteboi that's disgusting. Her worth instantly plummets, you know that. And that's not true, the Qur'an doesn't say such a thing, jfl.

• +1
As expected, you are a hypocrite after all. You have no reason to delay marriage, in fact, you are sinning as we speak.
You literally miss my point again and again.
It's like you want to argue for the sake of it even when I'm not disagreeing people should get married younger JFL. Social, cultural and economic influences have resulted in delayed marriages and your own situation is reflective of that. The reason why people get married later is the the inverse of the reason of why people got married at 13/14 in 1324. What's so hard to see about that? Even a 80 IQ pygmycel can see that? I'm not saying it's good or bad I'm just stating a fact. Even the kuffar are delaying LTRs (instead satisfying their primal desires) so your attempt to label me unislamic (which is really what you're trying to do) for simply stating the underlying dynamics at play fails miserably.

You literally miss my point again and again.
It's like you want to argue for the sake of it even when I'm not disagreeing people should get married younger JFL. Social, cultural and economic influences have resulted in delayed marriages and your own situation is reflective of that. The reason why people get married later is the the inverse of the reason of why people got married at 13/14 in 1324. What's so hard to see about that? Even a 80 IQ pygmycel can see that? I'm not saying it's good or bad I'm just stating a fact. Even the kuffar are delaying LTRs (instead satisfying their primal desires) so your attempt to label me unislamic (which is really what you're trying to do) for simply stating the underlying dynamics at play fails miserably.
You are unwilling to admit you're a hypocrite, because you are delaying a marriage even though I provided you proof that you are not allowed to. And you decided to use it against me, instead of accepting what you're doing is wrong from an Islamic pov.

• JFL
You are unwilling to admit you're a hypocrite, because you are delaying a marriage even though I provided you proof that you are not allowed to. And you decided to use it against me, instead of accepting what you're doing is wrong from an Islamic pov.
Unlike you I'm actually trying to get married and doing something about it. Whereas you are doing nothing and I've told you plenty of times you can get married too if you arrange marriage maxx.

Unlike you I'm actually trying to get married and doing something about it. Whereas you are doing nothing and I've told you plenty of times you can get married too if you arrange marriage maxx.
Well, as I just told you earlier in this thread: I don't have a job/income, plus I'm unattractive, so I am not actually delaying marriage. It's out of my control, therefore I am not to blame here. Whereas you do have everything together and you're almost 30. You are honestly just very picky instead of making compromises, so it's not like you're actually trying. Easen up on your requirements (i.e. age requirements, why exclude 27+ year olds?) or something, that will allow you for an easier journey.

• JFL
Well, as I just told you earlier in this thread: I don't have a job/income, plus I'm unattractive, so I am not actually delaying marriage.
It's out of my control, therefore I am not to blame here.
By your own logic you are delaying marriage.

I literally just told you why people are delaying marriage because of factors out of there control (which ironically affects) you, and yet when I say it, it is unislamic but not when you say it? :lul::lul::lul:

Whereas you do have everything together and you're almost 30. You are honestly just very picky instead of making compromises, so it's not like you're actually trying. Easen up on your requirements (i.e. age requirements, why exclude 27+ year olds?) or something, that will allow you for an easier journey.
I don't have everything together. I'm asking for someone younger which is very reasonable. I'm not being picky I've liked back approx 10-15 girls out of the 150+ girls which have liked my profile.
Given 90% of them are femcels whose looksmatch is a rickshaw driver in Syleht, that's an okay rate to like back on hypergamous apps.

And it's didn't work with any of them because they ghost or keep me as back burner until chaddam comes along. Who is being the picky one?!

By your own logic you are delaying marriage.

I literally just told you why people are delaying marriage because of factors out of there control (which ironically affects) you, and yet when I say it, it is unislamic but not when you say it? :lul::lul::lul:

I don't have everything together. I'm asking for someone younger which is very reasonable. I'm not being picky I've liked back approx 10-15 girls out of the 150+ girls which have liked my profile.
Given 90% of them are femcels whose looksmatch is a rickshaw driver in Syleht, that's an okay rate to like back on hypergamous apps.

And it's didn't work with any of them because they ghost or keep me as back burner until chaddam comes along. Who is being the picky one?!
Eh, that's not how it works, dude. I am not delaying marriage, because I am financially incapable. You, on the other hand, are financially stable, so it's you who's delaying marriage, not me. Also, women are interested in you, but not me, so that's another reason why I can't get married and therefore am not guilty of delaying marriage.

When I said "everything together," I meant everything that you need to get married, which is $$$. You do have $$$, no?

Yes, you can ask for someone younger, that's absolutely your right. But you don't only want someone who's younger, you also want them to be attractive. Again, it's a fair request, but in combination with them being younger? You're not making any compromises, thus you put yourself in a tough spot because clearly that hasn't worked out for you, has it?

And you have even more requirements, so you're not genuinely trying to get married, you're only trying to have your standards met. Those are two different things.

Eh, that's not how it works, dude. I am not delaying marriage, because I am financially incapable. You, on the other hand, are financially stable, so it's you who's delaying marriage, not me.
I wasn't financially stable til 25 and COVID hit(another out of control event). What's your point? There's nothing I'm doing that is unislamic or hypocritical.
Also, women are interested in you, but not me, so that's another reason why I can't get married and therefore am not guilty of delaying marriage.
You literally haven't tried 💀 I never did either until last year when I joined this stupid app..
When I said "everything together," I meant everything that you need to get married, which is $$$. You do have $$$, no?
So poor people never marry?
Yes, you can ask for someone younger, that's absolutely your right. But you don't only want someone who's younger, you also want them to be attractive. Again, it's a fair request, but in combination with them being younger? You're not making any compromises, thus you put yourself in a tough spot because clearly that hasn't worked out for you, has it?

And you have even more requirements, so you're not genuinely trying to get married, you're only trying to have your standards met. Those are two different things.
Yes I want MTB aged 23-26. Yet to find one. The younger the better. Yet to find one.

It's a very reasonable request - or would've been 20, even 10 years ago. Now it's a fantasy. It's not my standards it's soyciety. My standards are below average for my situation and circumstances, so very modest. 100 years ago I would've demanded and probably got HTB with ease.

You are legitimising hypergamy.

If a poojeeta is going for a curry, that's normal. But if a poojeeta is going for a nigger or a huwhiteboi that's disgusting. Her worth instantly plummets, you know that. And that's not true, the Qur'an doesn't say such a thing, jfl.
Then all she has to do is lie and say it was a fellow pajeet paki like yourself. There simple as and now Bhai jaaat jaaat will be with her.

I mean curries should be happy the Ubersmench races are slaying their hoes maybe my nut will help save her future poojeet kids from inceldom with some 0.1% bbc genes

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I wasn't financially stable til 25 and COVID hit(another out of control event). What's your point? There's nothing I'm doing that is unislamic or hypocritical.

You literally haven't tried 💀 I never did either until last year when I joined this stupid app..

So poor people never marry?

Yes I want MTB aged 23-26. Yet to find one. The younger the better. Yet to find one.

It's a very reasonable request - or would've been 20, even 10 years ago. Now it's a fantasy. It's not my standards it's soyciety. My standards are below average for my situation and circumstances, so very modest. 100 years ago I would've demanded and probably got HTB with ease.

You are legitimising hypergamy.
You are going against Islam, because you are delaying marriage. Don't tell me you're not doing anything un-Islamic. You had stability at 25, and now you're 29. You've had plenty of time to find someone, no? But your requirements/standards are just too high, so if we can blame anyone, it's 100% you.

Poor people marry all the time, but their standards are way lower. Why are you pretending you and they have the same standards?

And while at first glance your requirements seem reasonable, a 23-26 y/o MTB; there's plenty of these around. But you want virgins, so that's excluding 99% of them already. And that's unreasonable, considering you're not a virgin yourself.

Furthermore, I've seen your likes/matches. There were a bunch of decent-looking women that you dismissed as "LTBs" and thus not worthy of you.

Hypergamy is just an incel concept, who cares? Does Islam say anything against "hypergamy :soy:"?

• JFL

Most people around me have moved on with life - except me. What bothers me isn't the fact I'm single, but the fact that I had opportunities but never took them. The fact that major milestones of my life and prime time to meet someone and enjoy your youth won't return. I don't mind being this age, I just regret the uneventful path I've taken to get here.

It's like I was holding out for something, expecting someone, but they never came. I was sold the myth there is someone for everyone, and that everything will be fine at the end of the day. I've been told I'm in a better position than most people, and if uglier, poorer, shorter people are married and living a good life, I'll have no problems. All of this meant I never really even cared about being single nor actively did anything about it. Everyone around me suddenly found someone, it should happen to me right? Except it didn't. Nothing has changed. I'm still the same person, in the same situation. At one point I was told I'll find someone, next point I'm told time has pretty much ran out. My life ended at 18, just when it was supposed to get going. I did nothing but rot and the natural consequence is life got flash-forwarded. You create no memories, your thoughts and routine are cyclically inane and meaningless.

If I read what I just wrote above in my late teens I'd be in so much fear and denial it could ever happen. What I thought wouldn't happen has happened. It's the opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

There is someone for everyone

Everyone who ascends 👺

Then all she has to do is lie and say it was a fellow pajeet paki like yourself. There simple as and now Bhai jaaat jaaat will be with her.

I mean curries should be happy the Ubersmench races are slaying their hoes maybe my nut will help save her future poojeet kids from inceldom with some 0.1% bbc genes
Unironcally I am required by moral law to looksmax my son with hgh and aromasin because I'm 5"6

Adoption or bbc train on my girl seems entirely viable

You are going against Islam, because you are delaying marriage. Don't tell me you're not doing anything un-Islamic. You had stability at 25, and now you're 29. You've had plenty of time to find someone, no? But your requirements/standards are just too high, so if we can blame anyone, it's 100% you.
I'm going against Islam because I'm delaying things, but you're not going against Islam because it's out of your control why you're delaying marriage :soy::soy::soy:

Peak hypocrisy.
Poor people marry all the time, but their standards are way lower. Why are you pretending you and they have the same standards?
So your standards should be lower which is EXACTLY what you're saying to me :lul:
And while at first glance your requirements seem reasonable, a 23-26 y/o MTB; there's plenty of these around. But you want virgins, so that's excluding 99% of them already. And that's unreasonable, considering you're not a virgin yourself.
This is just bullshit but we've argued 100s of times before about this so forget it.
Furthermore, I've seen your likes/matches. There were a bunch of decent-looking women that you dismissed as "LTBs" and thus not worthy of you.

Hypergamy is just an incel concept, who cares? Does Islam say anything against "hypergamy :soy:"?
Hypergamy is responsible for delayed marriages can't you see? It was the other way round for much of history.

But a cotton-picking nigger like you doesn't seem to understand that you are a slave race, it's a major downgrade in our eyes. Not to mention, you have a small dick, keep larping though.

But a cotton-picking nigger like you doesn't seem to understand that you are a slave race, it's a major downgrade in our eyes. Not to mention, you have a small dick, keep larping though.
Out of interest if you hypoethically had a daughter would you let your daughter marry a black guy?

I don't mind. I know curries are racist to blacks. But blacks (esp Somali) in my experience are way more religious, masc and respectable than curries.

Not talking about the niggers in South London or ghettoes or America.

How are BBCs a slave race? They only been enslaved by 2 groups and even then we also enslaved those 2 as well. Arabs and euros have been enslaved by more races than BBCs as well

Curries on the other hand have all their history of being slaves to others hence why curries are all part aryans and dravid, your language your caste system your religion all from your slave masters from the steppes of Eurasia. India Curryland has been invaded by literally everybody and ruled over by Turks mongols, huns euros Greeks Arabs etc and even Malik ambar an BBC SLAVE ENDED UP RULING OVER YOU POOJEETS.

Curries unironically are the biggest slave race on earth even your genetics show this, skinnyfat, tropical adapted race made for working in the sun and having enough fat to sustain yourself and being slow twitch.

I'm going against Islam because I'm delaying things, but you're not going against Islam because it's out of your control why you're delaying marriage :soy::soy::soy:

Peak hypocrisy.

So your standards should be lower which is EXACTLY what you're saying to me :lul:

This is just bullshit but we've argued 100s of times before about this so forget it.

Hypergamy is responsible for delayed marriages can't you see? It was the other way round for much of history.
Not hypocrisy, nice try though. I don't even have a college degree or a job, I'm not financially stable at all, therefore I am not delaying marriage.

And yes, your standards are really high and quite frankly, hypocritical since you insist on a virgin, even though you're not a virgin yourself.

Yes, we've argued about this before but it's true, you're a hypocrite for disregarding non-virgin females by default. Had you been a virgin, it'd have been understandable, but still, it'd be putting yourself in a tough spot considering the degeneracy in society.

And no, hypergamy isn't responsible for delayed marriages, that's a weird take. Plenty of ugly women marry their male counterpart, so that's not true. Most people are ugly anyway.

• JFL
How are BBCs a slave race? They only been enslaved by 2 groups and even then we also enslaved those 2 as well. Arabs and euros have been enslaved by more races than BBCs as well

Curries on the other hand have all their history of being slaves to others hence why curries are all part aryans and dravid, your language your caste system your religion all from your slave masters from the steppes of Eurasia. India Curryland has been invaded by literally everybody and ruled over by Turks mongols, huns euros Greeks Arabs etc and even Malik ambar an BBC SLAVE ENDED UP RULING OVER YOU POOJEETS.

Curries unironically are the biggest slave race on earth even your genetics show this, skinnyfat, tropical adapted race made for working in the sun and having enough fat to sustain yourself and being slow twitch.
You can big black cope all you want, we all know you got a small unused dick. Now pick more cotton for MASSA, nigger.

Out of interest if you hypoethically had a daughter would you let your daughter marry a black guy?

I don't mind. I know curries are racist to blacks. But blacks (esp Somali) in my experience are way more religious, masc and respectable than curries.

Not talking about the niggers in South London or ghettoes or America.
Nope, no niggers, turkroaches, cumskins, etc. Race-mixing would give them identity issues. What about you?

Not hypocrisy, nice try though. I don't even have a college degree or a job, I'm not financially stable at all, therefore I am not delaying marriage.
This is EXACTLY the reason why I said people are delaying marriage. Can't you see college degree and job with sustainable income sets you back to 25 nowadays????

You just spent the last hour arguing against me only to prove me right by your own experience JFLLLLL
And yes, your standards are really high and quite frankly, hypocritical since you insist on a virgin, even though you're not a virgin yourself.
Yes, we've argued about this before but it's true, you're a hypocrite for disregarding non-virgin females by default. Had you been a virgin, it'd have been understandable, but still, it'd be putting yourself in a tough spot considering the degeneracy in society.
Not going there again....

And no, hypergamy isn't responsible for delayed marriages, that's a weird take. Plenty of ugly women marry their male counterpart, so that's not true. Most people are ugly anyway.
Yes it is. It's responsible for inceldom amongst non-Muslims ofc it's responsible for delayed marriages as well. It's part and parcel of the reason. Exactly why I mentioned social, cultural and economic reasons why people struggle.

Nope, no niggers, turkroaches, cumskins, etc. Race-mixing would give them identity issues. What about you?
Being born in the West is already being born in an identity crisis. The only problem with those races is they're far more secular than curries. Otherwise, no I don't mind if I had a daughter - god forbid.

This is EXACTLY the reason why I said people are delaying marriage. Can't you see college degree and job with sustainable income sets you back to 25 nowadays????

You just spent the last hour arguing against me only to prove me right by your own experience JFLLLLL

Not going there again....

Yes it is. It's responsible for inceldom amongst non-Muslims ofc it's responsible for delayed marriages as well. It's part and parcel of the reason. Exactly why I mentioned social, cultural and economic reasons why people struggle.
But you ARE financially stable, we are talking about *you*. It was fine until age 25 to delay it in your case as you only became financially stable at 25, but after it? There's no excuse other than your high standards for putting yourself in this situation.

Who cares about non-muzzies/kafirs? We are not like them. You're reaching far and wide if you think that "hypergamy" is responsible for delayed marriages in the Islamic community. It's not. What is responsible for it, is setting standards such as you need to make such and such amount of money, have a place of your own, etc. It's not looks-based (assuming "hypergamy" means worse looking people going for better looking people).

Being born in the West is already being born in an identity crisis. The only problem with those races is they're far more secular than curries. Otherwise, no I don't mind if I had a daughter - god forbid.
Even so, they'd be having more than one identity crisis, if they were to be mixed, no? I used to share the same opinion as you, but unironically I've come across too many racists against South Asians that I've changed my mind completely (and yes, sandmonkeys and turkroaches, chechenfags are all the same).

You can big black cope all you want, we all know you got a small unused dick. Now pick more cotton for MASSA, nigger.
The sad fate of SA is that you guys are still slaves in 2024 speaking an invaders language and following your slave masters religions (Islam and Hinduism)

Literally so over that there is no culture for curries without the influence of invader conquers. For this I pity you and hope your kind overcome their self hate, this is why I CAN FUCK your women cos they hate themselves meanwhile I view my people as the apex race

But you ARE financially stable, we are talking about *you*. It was fine until age 25 to delay it in your case as you only became financially stable at 25, but after it? There's no excuse other than your high standards for putting yourself in this situation.
At 25 COVID hit. Long story short, personal circumstances including relocating and WFH, and in the midst of buying property which took 1+ years meant after I hit 26 meant ai didn't.

Really I never was in a position to look until this time last year at 28. Yeah I'm not marrying an LTB if that makes me standardcel so be it.
Who cares about non-muzzies/kafirs? We are not like them. You're reaching far and wide if you think that "hypergamy" is responsible for delayed marriages in the Islamic community. It's not. What is responsible for it, is setting standards such as you need to make such and such amount of money, have a place of your own, etc. It's not looks-based (assuming "hypergamy" means worse looking people going for better looking people).
What's impacting them is impacting Muslims especially in the West because we occupy the same society with the same pressures. People don't have a issue getting married (anywhere near as much) in Muslim countries.

Muslims like to think of themselves as different and immune to it but they're not.

Even so, they'd be having more than one identity crisis, if they were to be mixed, no? I used to share the same opinion as you, but unironically I've come across too many racists against South Asians that I've changed my mind completely (and yes, sandmonkeys and turkroaches, chechenfags are all the same).
Race purity while living in the West makes no sense. Even on a cultural basis, even third gen curries don't speak a word of their grand parents native language and are becoming fully westernised.

I can understand it in racially monolithic societies but when you're a minority in the West your pool of options are restricted. Especially YOU living in Netherlands jfl.

The sad fate of SA is that you guys are still slaves in 2024 speaking an invaders language and following your slave masters religions (Islam and Hinduism)

Literally so over that there is no culture for curries without the influence of invader conquers. For this I pity you and hope your kind overcome their self hate, this is why I CAN FUCK your women cos they hate themselves meanwhile I view my people as the apex race
You are one schizoid nigger! :feelskek: Keep picking cotton for MASSA!

Race purity while living in the West makes no sense. Even on a cultural basis, even third gen curries don't speak a word of their grand parents native language and are becoming fully westernised.

I can understand it in racially monolithic societies but when you're a minority in the West your pool of options are restricted. Especially YOU living in Netherlands jfl.
Look, if you are cucked, that's on you. But some of us don't want a diluted culture. I've been noticing seething muzzies because some muzzies refuse to condone race-mixing, JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and SecularIslamist
Look, if you are cucked, that's on you. But some of us don't want a diluted culture. I've been noticing seething muzzies because some muzzies refuse to condone race-mixing, JFL.
How is it cucked?

I'm not saying diluted culture is a good thing I'm saying it's an inevitability. You seem to be conflating my descriptions for prescriptions.

I'm saying you're a minority in the West, your very existence makes you foreign and as a diaspora born and raised you are too foreign for home as well. So what do all diasporas of various communities do? They all hang around together and usually create their own ethnic culture - bit like African Americans in the US. JFL if you think you're going to preserve Pakistani culture on the Netherlands. Three generations and you're done. Next best thing to do is align yourself with other ethnics of similar values. Even if it means one of your daughter marries a sandnigger.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
How is it cucked?

I'm not saying diluted culture is a good thing I'm saying it's an inevitability. You seem to be conflating my descriptions for prescriptions.

I'm saying you're a minority in the West, your very existence makes you foreign and as a diaspora born and raised you are too foreign for home as well. So what do all diasporas of various communities do? They all hang around together and usually create their own ethnic culture - bit like African Americans in the US. JFL if you think you're going to preserve Pakistani culture on the Netherlands. Three generations and you're done. Next best thing to do is align yourself with other ethnics of similar values. Even if it means one of your daughter marries a sandnigger.
Because you don't care for your own culture, it seems, hence why it's cucked. Other ethnic groups have been living here for generations and they still haven't diluted their own culture. You can still keep your own culture alive, you don't need others for that. That's weird thinking. Again, if you are cucked enough, that's on you. Also, what's this focus on daughters? Same goes for sons, obviously.

• JFL

there are alot of people who are single at 29 and arent virgins
you make yourself special but you arent

Because you don't care for your own culture, it seems, hence why it's cucked. Other ethnic groups have been living here for generations and they still haven't diluted their own culture. You can still keep your own culture alive, you don't need others for that. That's weird thinking. Again, if you are cucked enough, that's on you. Also, what's this focus on daughters? Same goes for sons, obviously.
The only way to preserve culture is return to place of origin. Jfl at expecting your future children to preserve culture. You're the same guy who says all Muslims in the West lose virginity by 20.

How is it cucked?

I get your point but black Americans are a terrible example as their culture is just redneck culture with slight influences prob why Whites like theirs so much as it is very similar to their own if not identical. Compare that to an Pakistani diaspora culture and it’s a big divergence and culture shock for whites.

Stop crying for him, what has being loyal to curries done for him? Your race are like bootleg Jews and he knows this hence why he doesn’t GAF

• Hmm...
I get your point but black Americans are a terrible example as their culture is just redneck culture with slight influences prob why Whites like theirs so much as it is very similar to their own if not identical. Compare that to an Pakistani diaspora culture and it’s a big divergence and culture shock for whites.

Stop crying for him, what has being loyal to curries done for him? Your race are like bootleg Jews and he knows this hence why he doesn’t GAF
Cope more nigger.

The only way to preserve culture is return to place of origin. Jfl at expecting your future children to preserve culture. You're the same guy who says all Muslims in the West lose virginity by 20.
Not really, just look at the ethnics in other places in the west who still preserve their own culture, despite having lived there for centuries. You just have a defeatist mentality.

Not really, just look at the ethnics in other places in the west who still preserve their own culture, despite having lived there for centuries. You just have a defeatist mentality.
What other places? I'm in the UK with the most based ethnics who literally rule and even they can't escape globohomo culture. Slowly but surely will cuck them.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
What other places? I'm in the UK with the most based ethnics who literally rule and even they can't escape globohomo culture. Slowly but surely will cuck them.
Well, of course they will absorb the local culture to a degree, but not to the point they completely neglect their own culture. Moroccans, Turks, etc - all keep their cultures alive here in the Netherlands and they’ve been here since the 1960s.