I'm beyond depressed rn, find out why

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
So on saturday I have a date with someone I havent seen in 10 years. She used to have a crush on me, we where children.
I was so happy that she was also immedeately interested in me after I found her instagram 10 years later. We talked and talked and wanna meet on saturday-

Guess what.

I have multiple whitehead pimples bursting out of my face due to my weird rosacea condition and my absolute subbuman skin which used to be good. My face itches and hurts and the small pus blisters are already visible. Tomorrow they will be monstrous. I fucking want to die already, this skin shit haunts me for a fucking year now. A whole year with 0 contact to women although I had decent success before.

I feel like the biggest piece of shit on earth, for fucks sake let a miracle happen until saturday or I'll have to cancel it. While I am at it why not cancel my life

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Albeacho, johncruz12345, JL~ and 4 others
hmmm, can u postpone it? Maybe just say that u have covid lol, that would buy u like 2 weeks time

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Mouthbreath
getagripyoucuck

getagripyoucuck
True but my skin destroys all of me. Not only does it look puke inducing, it hurts to the point where I cannot workout or do any activity that involves heavy movement

Wear makeup pussy

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
r u @MentalCel alt

True but my skin destroys all of me. Not only does it look puke inducing, it hurts to the point where I cannot workout or do any activity that involves heavy movement
fuck it use makeup

Dn rd, you sound like a faggit