i'm chadlight but i need charisma

D

Deleted member 60764

Iron
My shyness is forgiven me solely because of my appearance. It’s scary to imagine what would have happened if I had remained a normie.

After puberty, I became a chadlight, but I am still embarrassed to communicate with girls, despite the fact that very often they themselves initiate a conversation with me. I have nothing to talk to them about. I'm boring. They do my homework for me and help me in every possible way. The girls' body language is favorable to me, I feel that people are drawn to me, but I haven't been able to develop this into something more for a long time.

what needs to be done to improve charisma and personality?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
no pics dnrd

Chadlite in the slums of Senegal alongside sadio mane
Mane sadio image

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 27066, standardcel and 3 others
You are just another bearded abubakar . Chadlight in the slums of iraq

My shyness is forgiven me solely because of my appearance. It’s scary to imagine what would have happened if I had remained a normie.

After puberty, I became a chadlight, but I am still embarrassed to communicate with girls, despite the fact that very often they themselves initiate a conversation with me. I have nothing to talk to them about. I'm boring. They do my homework for me and help me in every possible way. The girls' body language is favorable to me, I feel that people are drawn to me, but I haven't been able to develop this into something more for a long time.

what needs to be done to improve charisma and personality?
Watch Zherka on youtube

Chadlite in the slums of Raqqa maybe

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Chadlite in the slums of Raqqa maybe
Damn you fucked up writing this crap, why are you even writing this if there are already comments like this here?

You deserve to be a virgin for life if you are good looking enough for women to initiate and can't just speak to them like a normal human being.