I'm convinced @Xangsane is a robot

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
There is no other explanation. He averages 121 posts per day, for 3 years straight. Let's be honest, that takes extreme dedication from a human. The second member with the highest post number averages 48 posts/day, just to put this in perspective.

This data is suspicious on it's own, it seems like other users have also noticed this before me, such as @IMOGYOU

IMG 4775

He called out the robot, but it seems like it couldn't comprehend the message. In this case, the robot usually says 'pat me', as an attempt to distract people from the topic. Now keep in mind, the robot is allegedly a married man. No sane man demands pats from users on an online forum, and if he was insane, he wouldn't have a wife.
NTpill strikes again.

If this is still not enough evidence, I made my own little experiment. I larped as being interested in his AI generated thread, then I tested 'him', following with the big question:

IMG 4773

IMG 4774

Obviously the software couldn't detect the hidden meaning of the message, just as expected.
As we can see, everything already said checks out. @Xangsane 's programming is basically:

1. If you reply to one of 'his' threads, he will ask 'Y'.
2. If you make statements 'his' software can comprehend, then he will like your reply and ask 'Y' again.
3. 'He' continues this pattern, until someone says something that the software can't understand. In this case, 'he' will say 'pat me'.

After this it can go 2 ways: if you obey, and you say 'pat-pat', then 'he' will heart react your reply, and it replies with 'yay! pat-pat!'

But if you say something else, he will keep demanding the pats, until you give in and say 'pat-pat'.

If this much evidence is STILL not enough, just remember, that @Xangsane never posts threads other than the AI ones. One more piece of information, pointing towards the conclusion.

What you're doing with this piece of information is up to you. I don't know if this discovery means bad or neutral. The question arises; 'Why was Xangsane made? What is it's purpose?' Sadly I can't answer to this one as of right now, but if I find out something I will make an other thread on it.

If yall take one piece of advice from me, then be cautious with Xangsane. It's better to be safe than sorry. :feelskek:

@Xangsane
@try2beme
@IMOGYOU
@Jova
@cromagnon
@alurmo
@Madridista
@appealmaxed
@i_love_roosters
@beefliverontop
@NorwoodAscender
@maxxedoutfyp
@ShawarmaFilth
@VisageVirtuoso√
@jinnu
@optimisticzoomer
@wsada
@Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, LegitUser, IMOGYOU and 34 others
Wtf...?

How does this theory back up the fact he's repped some of my threads tho? special programming? it wasnt with thumbs up only either

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, reek, silencio and 5 others
@Xangsane fuck u ai jewish made robotic trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, LooksOrDeath, Clqs and 11 others

He is advanced tbh, I think his coding has been improved since you've made this revelation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, LooksOrDeath, reek and 7 others
Wtf...?

How does this theory back up the fact he's repped some of my threads tho? special programming? it wasnt with thumbs up only either
As I said, some questions are left unanswered for now. It may be possible that 'his' owner logged into the account, and it was him who reacted you. I guess we never know

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, reek, noodlelover and 1 other person
There is no other explanation. He averages 121 posts per day, for 3 years straight. Let's be honest, that takes extreme dedication from a human. The second member with the highest post number averages 48 posts/day, just to put this in perspective.

This data is suspicious on it's own, it seems like other users have also noticed this before me, such as @IMOGYOU

View attachment 2982858
He called out the robot, but it seems like it couldn't comprehend the message. In this case, the robot usually says 'pat me', as an attempt to distract people from the topic. Now keep in mind, the robot is allegedly a married man. No sane man demands pats from users on an online forum, and if he was insane, he wouldn't have a wife.
NTpill strikes again.

If this is still not enough evidence, I made my own little experiment. I larped as being interested in his AI generated thread, then I tested 'him', following with the big question:

View attachment 2982876
View attachment 2982867

Obviously the software couldn't detect the hidden meaning of the message, just as expected.
As we can see, everything already said checks out. @Xangsane 's programming is basically:

2. If you make statements 'his' software can comprehend, then he will like your reply and ask 'Y' again.
3. 'He' continues this pattern, until someone says something that the software can't understand. In this case, 'he' will say 'pat me'.

After this it can go 2 ways: if you obey, and you say 'pat-pat', then 'he' will heart react your reply, and it replies with 'yay! pat-pat!'

But if you say something else, he will keep demanding the pats, until you give in and say 'pat-pat'.

If this much evidence is STILL not enough, just remember, that @Xangsane never posts threads other than the AI ones. One more piece of information, pointing towards the conclusion.

What you're doing with this piece of information is up to you. I don't know if this discovery means bad or neutral. The question arises; 'Why was Xangsane made? What is it's purpose?' Sadly I can't answer to this one as of right now, but if I find out something I will make an other thread on it.

If yall take one piece of advice from me, then be cautious with Xangsane. It's better to be safe than sorry. :feelskek:

@Xangsane
@try2beme
@IMOGYOU
@Jova
@cromagnon
@alurmo
@Madridista
@appealmaxed
@i_love_roosters
@beefliverontop
@NorwoodAscender
@maxxedoutfyp
@ShawarmaFilth
@VisageVirtuoso√
@jinnu
@optimisticzoomer
@wsada
@Autismcel
y

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, reek, Jova and 1 other person
As I said, some questions are left unanswered for now. It may be possible that 'his' owner logged into the account, and it was him who reacted you. I guess we never know
wtf....

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • Woah
Reactions: cromagnon
IMG 7897

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, IMOGYOU and silencio
WTF don't tell me your a PatPat bud. Thought u were real...?
It's a virus and it's spreading fast. I can feel myself turning into Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Jova, Melly and 4 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, TechnoBoss and silencio
Master hired this Jew to keep his site alove

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: reek, Jova and silencio
@silencio hello

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Master hired this Jew to keep his site alove
Plot twist: Master made @Vermilioncore and Xangsane to keep the site alive. Both do the same thing essentially.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Vermilioncore and ltsOver
You just found out ? Lol

This is like common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, TUSSELEIF and silencio
He certainly isn't who he claims to be. Robot makes sense, but I think he has posted real content as well

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and silencio
He certainly isn't who he claims to be. Robot makes sense, but I think he has posted real content as well

• +1
Reactions: Bliss
It's a team of posters all using the same account

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, reek, LegitUser and 5 others
He is reacting on the thread currently, we've been compromised.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, noodlelover, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

View attachment 2982858
NTpill strikes again.

View attachment 2982876
View attachment 2982867

@Xangsane
@try2beme
@IMOGYOU
@Jova
@cromagnon
@alurmo
@Madridista
@appealmaxed
@i_love_roosters
@beefliverontop
@NorwoodAscender
@maxxedoutfyp
@ShawarmaFilth
@VisageVirtuoso√
@jinnu
@optimisticzoomer
@wsada
@Autismcel
PAT ME!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, reek, IMOGYOU and 5 others
I thought it's a personality he been doing for fun but 3 years is just pure schizo

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and silencio
I thought it's a personality he been doing for fun but 3 years is just pure schizo
I agree. It's crazy, somethings up. Now pat me

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Been blocking it for a year, nice to see ain't shit changed

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and silencio
Been blocking it for a year, nice to see ain't shit changed
Nooo! You can't block 'him'! 'He' needs pats to survive!

@Master this jew proposed months ago , to give 6 shekels for the identity of Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, MoggerGaston, cromagnon and 2 others