I'm convinced @Xangsane is a robot

I think it's a coincidence. No way 'his' wife is in it.
It's all just theories. There is no proof or evidence if he's a bot or multiple people. Guess we will never find his identity. Maybe it's actually him and he must be laughing at us like we are some conspiracy theorist retards. Still xangsane is xangsane and he's saving this forum from dying.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
It's all just theories. There is no proof or evidence if he's a bot or multiple people. Guess we will never find his identity. Maybe it's actually him and he must be laughing at us like we are some conspiracy theorist retards. Still xangsane is xangsane and he's saving this forum from dying.
Saving the forum is crazy but I get what you mean bud

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Bomber517
also xangsane has a discord maybe he isnt a bot
Have you heard his voice? Discord is easy to connect to bots.
It's a team of posters all using the same account

Joined Jun 11, 2021

GPT-2 was fully released November 5, 2019.

GPT-3 was released with API access June 11th 2020

Mistral didn't release any models until 2023, so it wouldn't be based on that architecture. So it it was a bot, it would be based on fairly primitive tech in the beginning.

Based on his Comments here, about a Tick Tock video, he has a vision system on par with or surpassing state of the art Ai vision.

So, I would say not a bot, at least not fully, but may have a bot that runs when the team goes home/takes a break. Or more likely standard phrasing around head pats and some other things, to keep the appearance of a consistent personality between operators.

Most likely a three letter agency (CIA/NSA/FBI), that has one or two operators that switch off. The operators likely operate multiple accounts across different social networks.

Why you ask?

Fucking Terrorism. The U.S. goverment and three letter agencies are left leaning. They more than likely have at least one account (and a few backups) across all black-pill and right leaning, and far-left areas of communication online.

Xangsane is most likely one of those accounts. Because you want an active user that can gain a reputation and trust in each of the networks, so that they can have private conversations with suspected terrorists.

The operators likely ask mindless questions, just to keep the conversation going, with as little effort as possible on their end. Xangsane asks a lot of questions.

But it could also be a person, who just posts here on all of his free time, and lied about having a wife, or doesn't talk to her. Who knows.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, FutureSlayer and silencio
Could be. We need to remember that this place is plagued with feds so it wouldn’t be a surprise if they also use it as a testing field for their new AI technologies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and silencio

Joined Jun 11, 2021

Mistral didn't release any models until 2023, so it wouldn't be based on that architecture. So it it was a bot, it would be based on fairly primitive tech in the beginning.

Based on his Comments here, about a Tick Tock video, he has a vision system on par with or surpassing state of the art Ai vision.

So, I would say not a bot, at least not fully, but may have a bot that runs when the team goes home/takes a break. Or more likely standard phrasing around head pats and some other things, to keep the appearance of a consistent personality between operators.

Most likely a three letter agency (CIA/NSA/FBI), that has one or two operators that switch off. The operators likely operate multiple accounts across different social networks.

Why you ask?

Fucking Terrorism. The U.S. goverment and three letter agencies are left leaning. They more than likely have at least one account (and a few backups) across all black-pill and right leaning, and far-left areas of communication online.

Xangsane is most likely one of those accounts. Because you want an active user that can gain a reputation and trust in each of the networks, so that they can have private conversations with suspected terrorists.

The operators likely ask mindless questions, just to keep the conversation going, with as little effort as possible on their end. Xangsane asks a lot of questions.

But it could also be a person, who just posts here on all of his free time, and lied about having a wife, or doesn't talk to her. Who knows.
PAT ME!

• So Sad
Could be. We need to remember that this place is plagued with feds so it wouldn’t be a surprise if they also use it as a testing field for their new AI technologies
True. It's a mystery

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC and MaghrebGator
By the way, i remember few months back i came across a user who was clearly a bot (Without the shadow of a doubt) who repeated certain talking points and whose posts were always written in a very similar way and had always the same ideological leanings

I won't say who the user was but there is not a single doubt that bots can register, or at least there is someone making accounts and deploying them

• +1

Joined Jun 11, 2021

Why you ask?

Atp I don't know what to think man. I think the account is partly automatized, but I don't know why. And I will never know.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and noodlelover
By the way, i remember few months back i came across a user who was clearly a bot (Without the shadow of a doubt) who repeated certain talking points and whose posts were always written in a very similar way and had always the same ideological leanings

I won't say who the user was but there is not a single doubt that bots can register, or at least there is someone making accounts and deploying them
please pat me

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Atp I don't know what to think man. I think the account is partly automatized, but I don't know why. And I will never know.
PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, MaghrebGator and silencio

Is the account banned now?

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Is the account banned now?
I don't know. He was a greycel who had like 20 comments or so and it was so obvious he was a bot

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and silencio
I don't know. He was a greycel who had like 20 comments or so and it was so obvious he was a bot
Interesting. Did it reply instantly or something? Or just the same thing like the patpat shit?

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Interesting. Did it reply instantly or something? Or just the same thing like the patpat shit?
He replied to a thread i made with a clearly preprogrammed answer about a specific subject

• +1
  • Woah
Pat pat pat pat, head rubs head rubs!
Squeeze ur tummy squeeze ur tummy!
YAY! RUB MY HEAD! SQUEEZE MY TUMMY! SQUEEZE MY FAT CHEEKS! PAT MY HEAD!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, silencio and n0rthface
Most likely partially automated.

So the three letter agencies will have scripts and software to make their jobs easier. (more than likely)

This is not a sophisticated bot, or cutting edge Ai. It's some simple scripts, possible written on-top of LLMs, with human agents that step in from time to time, to make the account appear more human.

Another possibility is it could be for research purposes, like a research account that a college has. Colleges around the world study incels and looksmaxers, from time to time.

That would explain all the surveys and questions Xangsane asks, that are centered around looks, but not in goal directed way, that a typicall man might have. Xangsane doesn't want to looksmax, or improve his dating life, or improve his marriage, or really anything that a normal guy would want. It's just sort of studying us.

So either a research account or a three letter agency.

I feel low IQ, because I thought he was real. :(

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Staceymaxxing, Xangsane and 2 others

So the three letter agencies will have scripts and software to make their jobs easier. (more than likely)

This is not a sophisticated bot, or cutting edge Ai. It's some simple scripts, possible written on-top of LLMs, with human agents that step in from time to time, to make the account appear more human.

Another possibility is it could be for research purposes, like a research account that a college has. Colleges around the world study incels and looksmaxers, from time to time.

That would explain all the surveys and questions Xangsane asks, that are centered around looks, but not in goal directed way, that a typicall man might have. Xangsane doesn't want to looksmax, or improve his dating life, or improve his marriage, or really anything that a normal guy would want. It's just sort of studying us.

Bro you're onto something in the longest paragraph. I don't know how hurricane come into the picture when studying us, but this one makes the most sense.

The guy/people behind Xangsane is studying US. Don't know why, but he does.
This one is a bit chilling to say out loud

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, Xangsane and noodlelover
He just is severely autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and silencio

Don't be mean! :(

• Hmm...
Reactions: silencio and noodlelover
mirin autism

• JFL
No one has this much time on earth, to be contistently posting for 3 YEARS STRAIGHT
So it would seem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Xangsane and silencio
m-meanie!!!
are you a bot? or a real person? are you married? What's your main interest with Looksmax.org?

I'm sorry if this comes off as interviewee. I'm just genuinely curious.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Xangsane, noodlelover and 1 other person
it's just autism

• Hmm...
There is no other explanation. He averages 121 posts per day, for 3 years straight. Let's be honest, that takes extreme dedication from a human. The second member with the highest post number averages 48 posts/day, just to put this in perspective.

This data is suspicious on it's own, it seems like other users have also noticed this before me, such as @IMOGYOU

View attachment 2982858
He called out the robot, but it seems like it couldn't comprehend the message. In this case, the robot usually says 'pat me', as an attempt to distract people from the topic. Now keep in mind, the robot is allegedly a married man. No sane man demands pats from users on an online forum, and if he was insane, he wouldn't have a wife.
NTpill strikes again.

If this is still not enough evidence, I made my own little experiment. I larped as being interested in his AI generated thread, then I tested 'him', following with the big question:

View attachment 2982876
View attachment 2982867

Obviously the software couldn't detect the hidden meaning of the message, just as expected.
As we can see, everything already said checks out. @Xangsane 's programming is basically:

1. If you reply to one of 'his' threads, he will ask 'Y'.
2. If you make statements 'his' software can comprehend, then he will like your reply and ask 'Y' again.
3. 'He' continues this pattern, until someone says something that the software can't understand. In this case, 'he' will say 'pat me'.

After this it can go 2 ways: if you obey, and you say 'pat-pat', then 'he' will heart react your reply, and it replies with 'yay! pat-pat!'

But if you say something else, he will keep demanding the pats, until you give in and say 'pat-pat'.

If this much evidence is STILL not enough, just remember, that @Xangsane never posts threads other than the AI ones. One more piece of information, pointing towards the conclusion.

What you're doing with this piece of information is up to you. I don't know if this discovery means bad or neutral. The question arises; 'Why was Xangsane made? What is it's purpose?' Sadly I can't answer to this one as of right now, but if I find out something I will make an other thread on it.

If yall take one piece of advice from me, then be cautious with Xangsane. It's better to be safe than sorry. :feelskek:

@Xangsane
@try2beme
@IMOGYOU
@Jova
@cromagnon
@alurmo
@Madridista
@appealmaxed
@i_love_roosters
@beefliverontop
@NorwoodAscender
@maxxedoutfyp
@ShawarmaFilth
@VisageVirtuoso√
@jinnu
@optimisticzoomer
@wsada
@Autismcel
If so he wasn't programmed to be an intelligent robot .

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and Gaygymmaxx
What a roast jesus christ man
You might make him short circuit
All his circuits are long. That's why he operates so slow.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and Gaygymmaxx
Too much time it takes to have this much posts
just reply to everything. you just need about 150 posts every day for 100k in a year. hes been here for 3

I've been wracking my head over the mystery of Xangsane.

Looking through posts like this:

My new theory, is he's not a government agency, or a research lab, but a child. Possible pre-puberty around the age of 6-8.

Likely homeschooled, which would explain why he has a fair amount of time on this website, and interests in the general culture and status of looksmaxing, but not looksmaxing for practical purposes. Like he sees us as the cool older brother types.

These are not posts a government agent who would write, or even those candian researchers that were studying us.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio and Xangsane
I don’t know what to think. He has seemed genuine in PMs I’ve had with him. But in public he really does seem like a bot

Only way to tell would be to do a meetup in South-east England with him, where he claims to live

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Xangsane and noodlelover
I don’t know what to think. He has seemed genuine in PMs I’ve had with him. But in public he really does seem like a bot
Could he be a child?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I've been wracking my head over the mystery of Xangsane.

Looking through posts like this:

My new theory, is he's not a government agency, or a research lab, but a child. Possible pre-puberty around the age of 6-8.

Likely homeschooled, which would explain why he has a fair amount of time on this website, and interests in the general culture and status of looksmaxing, but not looksmaxing for practical purposes. Like he sees us as the cool older brother types.

These are not posts a government agent who would write, or even those candian researchers that were studying us.
WTF man :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover
On .is too? It's gotta be multiple person there is no way
@Xangsane rivals mvp in terms of iq, hes a badass mofo .org isnt enough for his brain

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, noodlelover and Xangsane

Only way to tell would be to do a meetup in South-east England with him, where he claims to live
The agents are probably using the AI to filter and convey people to chat with them sending pms, that’s when the agents are coming and start working

• +1
Reactions: silencio and noodlelover
The agents are probably using the AI to filter and convey people to chat with them sending pms, that’s when the agents are coming and start working
This is the most likely scenario, after reviewing more of his posts.

The writing style, grammar, word choice, sentence length, and even "interests" of the bot don't at all match the human operators when they write something under the account.

You can clearly spot which posts were written by the bot (most of them) and which were written by the humans (some of them).

I actually thought the bot was a non-native English speaker, until I came across some of the posts by the operators.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, FutureSlayer and Xangsane