I'm convinced @Xangsane is a robot

also xangsane has a discord maybe he isnt a bot

• +1
Reactions: silencio
He can still rep and tag users. I highly doubt bots can do it. Xangsane said he's married, so maybe he has kids who check his account and do weird shit like this jfl

• +1
also xangsane has a discord maybe he isnt a bot
He's not entirely AI. Either multiple ppl log on like @optimisticzoomer said, or his creator logs on sometimes

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Xangsane is a BBC slut.

• +1
He's not entirely AI. Either multiple ppl log on like @optimisticzoomer said, or his creator logs on sometimes
he was in a few servers , i wanted to screenshot a few messages to suspect who he could be , but looks like chat has been nuked. He mostly promoted his threads and asked hurricane questions. Idk if im allowed to say his discord but he had a random pic of bgm

• +1
He can still rep and tag users. I highly doubt bots can do it. Xangsane said he's married, so maybe he has kids who check his account and do weird shit like this jfl
Something is up. Not entirely sure what, but it's up.

I think what you said is very unlikely tbh

And the creatir could log on the account and occasionally rep and tag ppl

Now pat me

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Bomber517
Something is up. Not entirely sure what, but it's up.

I think what you said is very unlikely tbh

And the creatir could log on the account and occasionally rep and tag ppl

Now pat me
I ain’t gay but still pat

• Love it
he was in a few servers , i wanted to screenshot a few messages to suspect who he could be , but looks like chat has been nuked. He mostly promoted his threads and asked hurricane questions. Idk if im allowed to say his discord but he had a random pic of bgm
I got 'his' discord now I realized. Now thinking abt it it may be multiple ppl using it at the same time. Or maybe Xangsane was the friends we made along the way

• +1
Reactions: gigell
IMG 4776

@Master realizing the cover was blown..
If I disappear just know that this is the truth

Now thinking abt it it may be multiple ppl using it at the same time
If it's multiple people, i think it could be his wife or kids. If it's a bot, he must be a rich programmer. I haven't seen xangsane's face, but i heard he's a white-passing chadlite who lives in UK. He made a thread about traveling to Dubai, he has to be rich or above average income.

• +1
If it's multiple people, i think it could be his wife or kids. If it's a bot, he must be a rich programmer. I haven't seen xangsane's face, but i heard he's a white-passing chadlite who lives in UK. He made a thread about traveling to Dubai, he has to be rich or above average income.
Why would a foid be here? She wouldn't understand the idea of Xangsane

I think it's the most obvious choice, that multiple people log on to the same account

Obviously he's not actually married jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517
Why would a foid be here? She wouldn't understand the idea of Xangsane

I think it's the most obvious choice, that multiple people log on to the same account
Because his pfp is Daria.

This show is from 90s and only girls watch this. Besides, xangsane's posts are not so hateful towards women unlike other users.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and silencio
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517
He talked normal years ago with me in pms, don't think its AI but it's possible that its a mix of both

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, n0rthface, MoggerGaston and 2 others
He talked normal years ago with me in pms, don't think its AI but it's possible that its a mix of both
I think it might be multiple users. I should have checked if there is a sleeping time period when he's offline fuck

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio and TsarTsar444
The pfp was a random choice and niggas love it here
The maker of the AI is now larping as if he was real all along. BUDDY YOURE NOT SLICK

no @Xangsane is a real human with a beautiful black arab wife that just so happens to have 100k posts on .org and .is

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and silencio
no @Xangsane is a real human with a beautiful black arab wife that just so happens to have 100k posts on .org and .is
On .is too? It's gotta be multiple person there is no way

Xangsane is multiple people lol i went through his posts a while ago like a deep dive

He switches between multiple personalities he’s 100% run by multiple people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and silencio
Plot twist: Master made @Vermilioncore and Xangsane to keep the site alive. Both do the same thing essentially.
You forgot @Pei

• +1
Ok. Last one. Pat-pat

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane