I'm convinced @Xangsane is a robot

This is the most likely scenario, after reviewing more of his posts.

The writing style, grammar, word choice, sentence length, and even "interests" of the bot don't at all match the human operators when they write something under the account.

You can clearly spot which posts were written by the bot (most of them) and which were written by the humans (some of them).

I actually thought the bot was a non-native English speaker, until I came across some of the posts by the operators.
DON'T BE A MEANIE! WAAAA!

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This is the bot.

You can write something like this using an open sourced LLM library like Open Orca, and it's small enough to run on a laptop. To think governments aren't using this would be silly.

There's probably a human operator that sits all day, approving bot messages, to make sure the bots don't say something non-sensical, and then human operators can step in to establish relationships (PM), and possible add some human-ness to some of the posts.

I would guess that the government started experimenting with this tech in 2020 a year or so after the release of GPT-2, starting to automate some of their existing workflow, but it could have been any time since then.

As far as the frequency of the posts, and the delay time in responding to posts, it's not human. The programer clearly just setup up random wait function in the main process loop.

I bet if you were to perform statistical analysis on response time you'd see a clean mathematical distribution pattern, proving it was a bot. But my level of fucks is not high enough for that, and the ROI to me personally isn't.

You can actually use baysian trees to prove Xangsane is a bot.

Probability that the government is using bots: (like 100%).
Probability that if the government is using bots, it will have at least 1 of them running on looksmax.org (100% - they would be across at least a hundred different websites and this would be one).

So Which of the users that posts regularly here is most likely, one of the bots. 100% Xangsane, but there could be some other users as well with a lower post frequency. I'm not sure.

@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, FutureSlayer and Xangsane
Do u remember the Venezuelan HQNP Virgin I posted. Do u want to see her video in dms I want u to guess her pheno. Btw she’s legit a band kid studycel turbo Stacy HQNP virgin.

I don’t care much about looks but that girl is only in the league of someone the tier of Pnuemocytosis, amnesia or Salludon. Fuck :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Do u remember the Venezuelan HQNP Virgin I posted. Do u want to see her video in dms I want u to guess her pheno. Btw she’s legit a band kid studycel turbo Stacy HQNP virgin.

I don’t care much about looks but that girl is only in the league of someone the tier of Pnuemocytosis, amnesia or Salludon. Fuck :fuk:
not with a bikini

not with a bikini
Shut the fuck up retard. all women except Muslims with hijabis do. She’s legit a band kid who’s a studycel

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Shut the fuck up retard. all women except Muslims with hijabis do. She’s legit a band kid who’s a studycel
not with a bikini
I would bet good money you two are glowies changing the conversation, to divert.

If you spend to much effort denying being glowwie, it creates push back and reinforces the idea that you are. The smartest response when accused of something, is to ignore the accuser and change the conversation.

But it's not the normal phycological response. It's the type of effective script an intel operator would follow.

Weather or not it's true, we are headed for a world where the majority of all posts on all websites are bots. Every human will be surrounded by bots, running influence and intel ops.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I would bet good money you two are glowies changing the conversation, to divert.

If you spend to much effort denying being glowwie, it creates push back and reinforces the idea that you are. The smartest response when accused of something, is to ignore the accuser and change the conversation.

But it's not the normal phycological response. It's the type of effective script an intel operator would follow.

Weather or not it's true, we are headed for a world where the majority of all posts on all websites are bots. Every human will be surrounded by bots, running influence and intel ops.
No Im not a glowie. Whether @Xangsane Is a robot or shit doesn’t mean anything. I just need him to rate a female’s phenotype. But is very strange he didn’t respond after I destroyed his argument. But tbh it’s kind of obvious he’s just an aspie who’s developed this gay character by force.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Xangsane and noodlelover
@noodlelover fuck you make sense once again. This is crazy how we got here from the random somewhat troll thread. This is deeper than I originally thought.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
@noodlelover fuck you make sense once again. This is crazy how we got here from the random somewhat troll thread. This is deeper than I originally thought.
@noodlelover yoo do sum shit G

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Also @Xangsane could be a bot mixed with a research team

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and silencio