im fina get stroma and eye mog you all to absolute shit

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
my plans
1: color max and keep using eyebrow gel it looks natrual and makes my eyebrows always look good + tinted moisturizer (lmfao if youre too sscared to come off as homo using these barely noticeable products)
2: gain mass + be on a gymtard diet
3: get stroma and lighter eye color
4: bonesmash good postrue salludon mew max (if it doesnt work fuck it i tried)

in 3 years time at minimum ill be a gigachad. mark my words
@8PSLcel not even ur avi will mog me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavemaster69, bogii, Lygodactylus and 2 others
And I'll wear contacts to get A10 eyes and I'll still mog.:feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lygodactylus, jabaduk and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
could get stroma too maybe .i have ocean blue already

Attachments

• FaceApp_1652536497741.jpg
    FaceApp_1652536497741.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
1: color max and keep using eyebrow gel it looks natrual and makes my eyebrows always look good + tinted moisturizer (lmfao if youre too sscared to come off as homo using these barely noticeable products)
very notiable, will look extremely gay and hilarious like donald trumps fake tan
ur gonna get fat

ur gonna go blind

ur gonna punch urself in the face and see swelling and think its bone but really ur just damaging ur brain

very notiable, will look extremely gay and hilarious like donald trumps fake tan

ur gonna get fat

ur gonna go blind

ur gonna punch urself in the face and see swelling and think its bone but really ur just damaging ur brain
cringe
u wont damage tyour brain if you do it right retardcel its called dont move your head around like a flaming retard and brace your neck. nfl players get bodied for years i think ill be fine. better chance i getting brain damage being an olympic sledder, i only hit my chin
not gonna answer the other ones cause they are just retarded. ive already used the make up products literally nobody would notice

cringe
u wont damage tyour brain if you do it right retardcel its called dont move your head around like a flaming retard and brace your neck. nfl players get bodied for years i think ill be fine. better chance i getting brain damage being an olympic sledder, i only hit my chin
not gonna answer the other ones cause they are just retarded. ive already used the make up products literally nobody would notice
all i see on my screen is cope

all i see on my screen is cope
if it doesnt work oh well

none of it will have a negative side affect im too high iq with too good of genes to allow myself to descend

my plans

in 3 years time at minimum ill be a gigachad. mark my words
@8PSLcel not even ur avi will mog me
you're so humble!

• JFL
you're so humble!
its either die a sex symbol or die my son

i may be being greedy and going over the top but it doesnt mean im not doing it maybe not stroma because that shit idk about yet

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
And I'll wear contacts to get A10 eyes and I'll still mog.:feelskek:
JFL, all this chad needs to do is wear contacts and thigh highs and and mogs the forum, meanwhile we spend years "looksmaxxing"...what a scam dude. Chad always wins.

• JFL
you dont need mass? i need you skinny

• JFL
isnt stroma fake contact lenses