I'm getting a little emotional here, boys

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I have been on the internet for quite some time, been a part of different forums ever since I was a teenager and even right before I entered puberty. I have met different people all over the world and some I have unfortunately forgotten but some I have not. Without saying, most are still alive living their lives but some have unfortunately died due to tragic circumstances. These kinda deaths hit you, even when they were only people you knew online. And some things I regret, like wishing I'd spoken to them more at least. The particular dude I'm thinking of was only 33 years old. We loved to flame each other, man, but it was all in good fun. One day he just disappeared and I had no idea what happened to him. I thought he got locked up or something like that because that's not impossible given the nature of these forums; just a bunch of online delinquents being together so I didn't question his absence until some references were made regarding his death and I found a link to his obituary. It feels so unreal when you see that in front of you. I just looked up his obituary again. And I just got emotional. This is probably why I shouldn't deprive myself of sleep because my mind gets stuck on the sadder things in life and there's a whole lot more where that came from. I really need to work on my insomnia. What I'm trying to say here is that I want to tell the younger ones on here that if you have friendships, even if they're online; you should treasure them. Stay in touch with each other. You don't wanna be where I am at right now. I'm only 27 and not really old but I feel old as hell. If I live at least 6 more years, I will not have only outlived the brother I mentioned earlier but also more people that have also sadly passed away under similarly tragic circumstances. I miss them all. Sigh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 26197 and 5 others
Not reading all that !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Gengar and Deleted member 23558
Vermilioncore and me will drift apart .. I have accepted this

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Read every word bhai

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 23558
Can't read all that but you're acting like a foid

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger and Gengar
Im gonna join him on the other side soon, should I deliver a message?

• So Sad
Im gonna join him on the other side soon, should I deliver a message?
Don’t do it. And say sorry to him for me for not texting him more.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and MoggerChad
Good thread Bhai Allah bless you

• Love it