I'm going back to cutemaxxing/femininemaxxing

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I used to get so much more attention from women when I was more effeminate. I used to have long hair down to my ass and bitches loved it. I can't afford to have long hair anymore because Norwood, but I can still wear tight and revealing clothing and act a little more feminine.

This is my last resort. I can't believe I have to go back to this, but it's the last option that could prove to be successful.

• Love it
Reactions: InjectE
Good luck

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
I do this
TqtTUJw.png

--
All incels should try to do this

anti-social dark triad maxxing does not work. 99 % of incels are silent and creepy irl .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Peachy
I see so many effeminate guys in LTRs with girls I find attractive and it pisses me off. If LTR is the only option for me to get v and f, then so be it.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
I used to get so much more attention from women when I was more effeminate. I used to have long hair down to my ass and bitches loved it. I can't afford to have long hair anymore because Norwood, but I can still wear tight and revealing clothing and act a little more feminine.

This is my last resort. I can't believe I have to go back to this, but it's the last option that could prove to be successful.
Young guys who are feminine are called pretty boys, men who act feminine are just fags.

Young guys who are feminine are called pretty boys, men who act feminine are just fags.
We'll see. You know I'm up for a trap as well.
I do this
TqtTUJw.png

--
All incels should try to do this

anti-social dark triad maxxing does not work. 99 % of incels are silent and creepy irl .
I'm doing dark triad maxxing but in a feminine way

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and InjectE
Pics @Peachy ? Long hair can really be a hit or miss.

6B395D91 E216 45BE BD76 AB4D96650460

• WTF
Reactions: Peachy
Pics @Peachy ? Long hair can really be a hit or miss.
That was in hs and it's irrelevant because I'll never have long hair again. I'm rocking a fringe now.

I see so many effeminate guys in LTRs with girls I find attractive and it pisses me off. If LTR is the only option for me to get v and f, then so be it.
50% of women are bisexual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back