I’m going to be a dad soon

You should get an aryan gigastacy egg donor and see how the kid would turn out looking like for research purposes tbh. If questions arise in your family say you found him on the street and wanted to bring him in to the family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, deadend, IdiAmin and 10 others

son/daughter blackpilled & looksmaxxed from the young age

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, pizza, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Just got the news. My wife is pregnant 🤰🏻. Am i the first one on PSL to have kids lol?
looksmaxxing, is not only for men wanting to SlayMaxx.
But also for dudes, whom like to do BreedMaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Sanguinius, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Bhai did you get an arranged marriage too?

She’s 5’5 i think. Average height here.
Average height diffrence between men and women is about 12-14 cm
So 165cm = like a an 177 - 179 cm male.
Not good, and Not bad either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onfiresems and ItsOver.com
Some people are So fcking jealous

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 8202, Sanguinius and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Sanguinius, Deleted member 4562 and 7 others
Just got the news. My wife is pregnant 🤰🏻. Am i the first one on PSL to have kids lol?
Wait is This the Salludon?

congrats bro

fr

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Salludon
We're trying to go back to the States right now. In the last stages of processing my wife's visa. We'll stay in America for around 5 years before eventually moving to Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City).
Where did you meet your wife?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Where did you meet your wife?
At work. She was my manager. I posted the story a few months ago.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6273, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
Congrats, sign your kid to high t Paki wrestling and he will turn to chad without having too much stress on 'mewing' jfl
33638162775 4cb446de3b b

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Salludon
Congrats, remember to breastfeed for as long as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 1400 and Salludon
Congrats man, insane mogger. Good to hear you’re doing it the right way. Be a good model to psl tards.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 8202, Yerico7 and 3 others
on the first day of Ramadan too. MA brother

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Salludon
Your child will have a more projected chin on his/her first trimester than I do now.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Salludon and bugeye
Based u can incest Maxx now if u get a daughter

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4562 and 9 others
Masha'Allah bhai, take care of your wife and her diet.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, animo123, Donzulloo and 2 others
fucking 75 rep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4562 and everythingisacope
Then we have 33 year old autistic Antinatalist like @Amnesia without a family.
@Amnesia lives in California tho no place for children

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Amnesia
my wife got a twins but how to make sure they are chads that call shots in elite world ?

She’s 5’5 i think. Average height here. The kids will be fine since they usually inherit father’s height. My mom was around my wife’s height as well but i ended up being tall because of dad.

View attachment 1088631

Anyhow i’ll be marrying another girl preferably tall in a few years.
Will you keep your first wife?

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Yo @Salludon I got a question did you get your wisdom teeth removed or was your jaw and maxilla forward grown enough to accommodate it?

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Carolus and Philtrumcel
Salludon i come from the future , im here to warn you that your son wont inherit those mewing genes
View attachment 1088509
Jfl I died laughing because it's fucking true lmao, his son will be tall but he will look nowhere near as good as surgery maxxed salludon, he will literally look ethnic salludon

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 1400 and 7 others
Jfl I died laughing because it's fucking true lmao, his son will be tall but he will look nowhere near as good as surgery maxxed salludon, he will literally look ethnic salludon
He had good genes mf....i see u every where disrespecting curries... Go suck ur white bfs cockkkk... I fckin hate self hating mfs
Screenshot 20210413 212339 comandroidchrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4562, lurkingTard and 2 others
He had good genes mf....i see u every where disrespecting curries... Go suck ur white bfs cockkkk... I fckin hate self hating mfsView attachment 1090104

If you hate self hating mfs than you should be hating salludon cuz he took out all his ethnic punjabi features to look like a southern european jfl.

Also jfl at u using a pic of salludon when he was young, look at his pics before he did all that surgery he literally looks like the average paki punjabi, not that it's a bad thing. His son is going to inherit those genes jfl, so you'd be stupid to think he's gonna look anything like surgery maxxed salludon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
:feelsrope: why am i even on this forum

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and SLA
If you hate self hating mfs than you should be hating salludon cuz he took out all his ethnic punjabi features to look like a southern european jfl.

Also jfl at u using a pic of salludon when he was young, look at his pics before he did all that surgery he literally looks like the average paki punjabi, not that it's a bad thing. His son is going to inherit those genes jfl, so you'd be stupid to think he's gonna look anything like surgery maxxed salludon
So u r saying his genes changed mf... Genes are what you look like at young cuz after that environment changes your face a lot .. Some people have excellent genes but when they get older their face gets ugly if they have bad habits .... Jfl at your iq

Is the information that was on there available in another thread in this forum or is it gone forever?
You can pm me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
aren't you on finasteride? inb4 kid is retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 6273
So u r saying his genes changed mf... Genes are what you look like at young cuz after that environment changes your face a lot .. Some people have excellent genes but when they get older their face gets ugly if they have bad habits .... Jfl at your iq
Jfl so you believe that salludon is all natural and that he took care of himself and the environment in which he lives in and that's what made him so good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Congrats man! Make sure to DNA test the kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
She’s 5’5 i think. Average height here. The kids will be fine since they usually inherit father’s height. My mom was around my wife’s height as well but i ended up being tall because of dad.

View attachment 1088631

Anyhow i’ll be marrying another girl preferably tall in a few years.
How much money you make month in USD? How old are you?

Yo @Salludon I got a question did you get your wisdom teeth removed or was your jaw and maxilla forward grown enough to accommodate it?
They grew fine. Still have all 4 of them.

Will you keep your first wife?
Yes because no one else is gonna take good care of the kids i’ll have from her. Mother is a mother after all.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Yerico7, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
SO If you don't need your wisdom teeth removed it's a sign that you have good facial devlopment?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
What exactly is PSL?
P UA Hate
S lut Hate
L ookism

3 different websites all based around the Blackpill, Looksmax.co and Incels.is is sort of the newest PSL/Blackpill forum

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Then we have 33 year old autistic Antinatalist like @Amnesia without a family.
Amnesia is a dark triad psychopath, he doesnt need family and emotional connection

P UA Hate
S lut Hate
L ookism

3 different websites all based around the Blackpill, Looksmax.co and Incels.is is sort of the newest PSL/Blackpill forum
I understand that but what it exactly means when you all write PSL?
Like why you guys write it here all the time?

I understand that but what it exactly means when you all write PSL?
Like why you guys write it here all the time?
P UA Hate
S lut Hate
L ookism

Looksmax.me and the other looksmaxing websites are just spin offs from the original Lookism.net site that had server issues a couple years ago

PSL is the story. It is the origins. They are where PSL ideas evolved from and finished.

Looksmax.me and the other looksmaxing websites (not incels.is) are just improving and adding onto what was already established with the PSL websites.

Last edited:
SO If you don't need your wisdom teeth removed it's a sign that you have good facial devlopment?
As a general rule probably yes

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Selinity
How old are you? Are you on fin or ever been? Will you circumcise your kids if sons?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
You shouldn't announce pregnancies until 2-3 months in. Miscarriages happen about 30% of pregnancies and that's within the first 3 months. And 50% of first pregnancies end in miscarriage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Effortless