I’m going to be a dad soon

You should start injecting your kid with hgh from the second he is born

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Htobrother, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon
How old are you? Are you on fin or ever been? Will you circumcise your kids if sons?
Circumcision is a religious obligation for Muslims

• +1
How old is she? Where do you live?

How old are you? Are you on fin or ever been? Will you circumcise your kids if sons?
I’m 25. Yeah i’m on fin. Stopped a few weeks before my marriage just to be on the safe side but have started taking again.

You shouldn't announce pregnancies until 2-3 months in. Miscarriages happen about 30% of pregnancies and that's within the first 3 months. And 50% of first pregnancies end in miscarriage.
That’s why no one invites you to parties.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, Shrek2OnDvD, Yerico7 and 7 others
I’m 25. Yeah i’m on fin. Stopped a few weeks before my marriage just to be on the safe side but have started taking again.
Have you checked out RU? Fin has some fucked side effects but anything is better than being bald. Retards here recommending dht gel over your kids body then he balds at the age of 8 and is a virgin for the rest of his life jfl

• JFL
You said you had extractions?
Yeah but my wisdom teeth grew fine. The fucking jew ortho extracted 4 premolars before putting braces even tho it was completely unnecessary. This was the main reason i looked like shit from 17 to 21. Developed sinus allergies during this time too. Thankfully i managed to reverse some of that damage when i got blackpilled and started looking more like myself again. I still don’t have as projected maxilla that i had when i was 10 but oh well.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 15854, Yerico7 and 6 others
Congrats and don't forget to feed your son hgh

• +1
Yeah but my wisdom teeth grew fine. The fucking jew ortho extracted 4 premolars before putting braces even tho it was completely unnecessary. This was the main reason i looked like shit from 17 to 21. Developed sinus allergies during this time too. Thankfully i managed to reverse some of that damage when i got blackpilled and started looking more like myself again. I still don’t have as projected maxilla that i had when i was 10 but oh well.
Do you've pics before extractions like mid teenage? Also post more pics on your insta chaddam

• +1
Have you checked out RU? Fin has some fucked side effects but anything is better than being bald. Retards here recommending dht gel over your kids body then he balds at the age of 8 and is a virgin for the rest of his life jfl
Yeah but i honestly am too lazy to put anything on my scalp. I like to take a pill and forget about it. That’s why i didn’t try Minoxidil first. Also RU don’t have much studies backing up its long term use while finasteride has been used for hairloss since decades.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, SOS-Sonic and volcelfatcel
Yeah but i honestly am too lazy to put anything on my scalp. I like to take a pill and forget about it. That’s why i didn’t try Minoxidil first. Also RU don’t have much studies backing up its long term use while finasteride has been used for hairloss since decades.
Understandable RU is newer, could be worth trying in the future. I'd suffer with lower libido if it meant not losing hair, nothing is worse than being bald. Oral fin is solid.

• +1
Get off this fina, or use condom, i you are still nutting inside of her.
there are some low reports, on how it may cause defects in child, in the development of the baby dymorpic stuffs n womb. Like genetal organs and so on.

So I would better be save than sorry.
And ideally stop fina 3 months before nutting a a child into her.
And also don't be on fina WHILE she is pregnant and you nutting unside her.

• +1
Understandable RU is newer, could be worth trying in the future. I'd suffer with lower libido if it meant not losing hair, nothing is worse than being bald. Oral fin is solid.
Only a very small minority suffer from side effects. I was so scared of taking it and it took a lot of convincing myself before i decided to take it. Its now been 16 months since I’ve been on fin and have zero sides. My sex drive is same as before. I wake up with a boner daily. If you’re thinking about taking it then just do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 4562 and volcelfatcel
Get off this fina, or use condom, i you are still nutting inside of her.
there are some low reports, on how it may cause defects in child, in the development of the baby dymorpic stuffs n womb. Like genetal organs and so on.

So I would better be save than sorry.
And ideally stop fina 3 months before nutting a a child into her.
And also don't be on fina WHILE she is pregnant and you nutting unside her.
Link me those reports?

Link me those reports?
I have to say. The reports on fina and this what I stated are mixxed. Some show no significant effect, and sometimes a case popps up of this.

So it's more in the category of better safe than sorry, I would say.
At minimum, low dose it.

Some sudtudies, cases.

1. "The use of antiandrogen drugs such as finasteride during pregnancy may carry the risk of birth defects, especially hypospadias. We report a 39-year-old woman, with 5 weeks unplanned pregnancy, the patient conceived while receiving daily dose of finasteride 2.5 mg for treatment of alopecia. The patient's partner was concurrently using finasteride for the same purpose. "
link: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11096-018-0661-5

2. Finasteride is contraindicated in pregnancy.[36][37] The Food and Drug Administration advises that donation of blood or plasma be deferred for at least one month after taking the last dose of finasteride

3. On the attachment with the mediaction:
"CONTRAINDICATIONS PROPECIA is contraindicated in the following:  Pregnancy. Finasteride use is contraindicated in women when they are or may potentially be pregnant. Because of the ability of Type II 5-reductase inhibitors to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), finasteride may cause abnormalities of the external genitalia of a male fetus of a pregnant woman who receives finasteride. If this drug is used during pregnancy, or if pregnancy occurs while taking this drug, the pregnant woman should be apprised of the potential hazard to the male fetus. [See Warnings and Precautions (5.1), Use in Specific Populations (8.1), How Supplied/Storage and Handling (16) and Patient Counseling Information (17.1).] In female rats, low doses of finasteride administered during pregnancy have produced abnormalities of the external genitalia in male offspring."

'8 USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS 8.1 Pregnancy Pregnancy Category X [see Contraindications (4)]. PROPECIA is contraindicated for use in women who are or may become pregnant. PROPECIA is a Type II 5α-reductase inhibitor that prevents conversion of testosterone to 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone necessary for normal development of male genitalia. In animal studies, finasteride caused abnormal development of external genitalia in male fetuses. If this drug is used during pregnancy, or if the patient becomes pregnant while taking this drug, the patient should be apprised of the potential hazard to the male fetus. Abnormal male genital development is an expected consequence when conversion of testosterone to 5αdihydrotestosterone (DHT) is inhibited by 5α-reductase inhibitors. These outcomes are similar to those reported in male infants with genetic 5α-reductase deficiency. Women could be exposed to finasteride through contact with crushed or broken PROPECIA tablets or semen from a male partner taking PROPECIA. With regard to finasteride exposure through the skin, PROPECIA tablets are coated and will prevent skin contact with finasteride during normal handling if the tablets have not been crushed or broken. Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not handle crushed or broken PROPECIA tablets because of possible exposure of a male fetus. If a pregnant woman comes in contact with crushed or broken PROPECIA tablets, the contact area should be washed immediately with soap and water. With regard to potential finasteride exposure through semen, a study has been conducted in men receiving PROPECIA 1 mg/day that measured finasteride concentrations in semen [see Clinical Pharmacology (12.3)]. In an embryo-fetal development study, pregnant rats received finasteride during the period of major organogenesis (gestation days 6 to 17). At maternal doses of oral finasteride approximately 1 to 684 times the recommended human dose (RHD) of 1 mg/day (based on AUC at animal doses of 0.1 to 100 mg/kg/day) there was a dose-dependent increase in hypospadias that occurred in 3.6 to 100% of male offspring. Exposure multiples were estimated using data from nonpregnant rats. Days 16 to 17 of gestation is a critical period in male fetal rats for differentiation of the external genitalia. At oral maternal doses approximately 0.2 times the RHD (based on AUC at animal dose of 0.03 mg/kg/day), male offspring had decreased prostatic and seminal vesicular weights, delayed preputial separation and transient nipple development. Decreased anogenital distance occurred in male offspring of pregnant rats that received approximately 0.02 times the RHD (based on AUC at animal dose of 0.003 mg/kg/day). No abnormalities were observed in female offspring exposed to any dose of finasteride in utero. No developmental abnormalities were observed in the offspring of untreated females mated with finasteride-treated male rats that received approximately 488 times the RHD (based on AUC at animal dose of 80 mg/kg/day). Slightly decreased fertility was observed in male offspring after administration of about 20 times the RHD (based on AUC at animal dose of 3 mg/kg/day) to female rats during late gestation and lactation. No effects on fertility were seen in female offspring under these conditions. No evidence of male external genital malformations or other abnormalities were observed in rabbit fetuses exposed to finasteride during the period of major organogenesis (gestation days 6-18) at maternal doses up to 100 mg/kg/day (finasteride exposure levels were not measured in rabbits). However, this study may not have included the critical period for finasteride effects on development of male external genitalia in the rabbit. The fetal effects of maternal finasteride exposure during the period of embryonic and fetal development were evaluated in the rhesus monkey (gestation days 20-100), in a species and development period more predictive of specific effects in humans than the studies in rats and rabbits. Intravenous administration of finasteride to pregnant monkeys at doses as high as 800 ng/day (estimated maximal blood concentration of 1.86 ng/mL or about 930 times the highest estimated exposure of pregnant women to finasteride from semen of men taking 1 mg/day) resulted in no abnormalities in male fetuses. In Reference ID: 3445914 7 confirmation of the relevance of the rhesus model for human fetal development, oral administration of a dose of finasteride (2 mg/kg/day or approximately 120,000 times the highest estimated blood levels of finasteride from semen of men taking 1 mg/day) to pregnant monkeys resulted in external genital abnormalities in male fetuses. No other abnormalities were observed in male fetuses and no finasteriderelated abnormalities were observed in female fetuses at any dose."

source: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/020788s024lbl.pdf

5. well. some stories on reddit I recall. But anecdotal. I would be carefull though.
It should not be a biggy. to go OFF fina for 12 months, i would assume. If can find other ways to hair maxx.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4562, Salludon and 1 other person
So this nigga lied? Did you try for a baby yet or not?

You shouldn't announce pregnancies until 2-3 months in. Miscarriages happen about 30% of pregnancies and that's within the first 3 months. And 50% of first pregnancies end in miscarriage.
If she's below 23 then there shouldn't be any problem. Only need to check her Thyroid, check she doesn't have too much Estrogen, progesterone status.

• +1
Be sure to not let the Jew doctors cut the Umbilical cord until it stops twitching, typically after 10 minutes. That's how it was traditionally, but nowadays they sell it for STEM. That's oxygenated blood coming through.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Yerico7, Acnno and 3 others
@Salludon op did you have a father present?

Circumcision is a religious obligation for Muslims

Not neccarily it's an tradition like an oral 1 but it's not orthadox you don't have to do it in fact i suggest you stay away from that jewish shit like do anything with your son just don't do this @Salludon that shit will haunt him into his early 20's.

Not neccarily it's an tradition like an oral 1 but it's not orthadox you don't have to do it in fact i suggest you stay away from that jewish shit like do anything with your son just don't do this @Salludon that shit will haunt him into his early 20's.

Majority scholars has declared it obligatory

• +1
Yes because no one else is gonna take good care of the kids i’ll have from her. Mother is a mother after all.
wow you can have multiple wives in Pakistan and they all know each other
Be sure to not let the Jew doctors cut the Umbilical cord until it stops twitching, typically after 10 minutes. That's how it was traditionally, but nowadays they sell it for STEM. That's oxygenated blood coming through.
Bookmarked.

gonna start a journal on humans

Congrats Chad

• +1
DID YOU HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AFTER KNOWING THAT YOU WILL HAVE BABY WHILE RESUMING FINESTERIDE ?????????
DID YOU COOMED ON YOUR BABY WHILE ON FIN ???

wow you can have multiple wives in Pakistan and they all know each other

Bookmarked.

gonna start a journal on humans
Literally have a baby before 25 with a mother that has good Thyroid function = no autism no gay alien in adulthood and good looking baby.
How to have beautiful children?

Good thyroid function.
(Good nutrition, metabolism, low stress)

Higher prevalence of permanent congenital hypothyroidism in the Southwest of Iran mostly caused by dyshormonogenesis: a five-year follow-up study

Figure 1 Three cases of congenital primary hypothyroidism were missed because of parental negligence, referred at 3 months with developmental delay.

Figure 2 A 6-month-old infant referred with poor growth diagnosed as congenital central hypothyroidism. He was missed because of screening with TSH. Serial photos (left to right: at the time of diagnosis, 1 week, 4 weeks, and 6 months after treatment) clearly show the facial changes as a reliable marker of clinical response over time.

Fig. 2 (a) Baby aged 3 months, showing typical features of hypothyroidism, before treatment. (b) Aged 7 months, 4 months after starting treatment, showing squint but otherwise normal features.

This last one is not a before and after, just a comparison what a healthy baby should look like

Attachments

• 1618508699974.png
    1618508699974.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
I think the autism epidemic is because of a few things... More and more people are abandoning Tradition, not completing education early, living a Hedonistic lifestyle; which leads to having children later and later (and then they get surprised when their child is ugly, autistic, and beta boy) (19-25 is ideal, female), pre-natal Hypothyroidism, less skin to skin contact between the baby and the mother between 0-24 months of age, post birth Hypothyroidism; Endotoxemia; overly Serotogenic; Hypometabolic; Leaky Gut... Probably low GABA activation etc...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Merciful Servant, dachad, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
Also, PUFA is incredibly toxic so i would drop that long before pregnancy and especially during it, so no vegetable oils or other high PUFA sources like nuts or salmon. Create regular and consistent eating habits before and during pregnancy with enough protein, carbs and saturated fats. Keep the stress as low as possible. Maybe ask your doctor about vitamin E and pregnenolone.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief
Jfl. When will this forum get Raypilled already? RayPeat.com RayPeatForum.com read his articles first then site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Dainslief
I think the autism epidemic is because of a few things... More and more people are abandoning Tradition, not completing education early, living a Hedonistic lifestyle; which leads to having children later and later (and then they get surprised when their child is ugly, autistic, and beta boy) (19-25 is ideal, female), pre-natal Hypothyroidism, less skin to skin contact between the baby and the mother between 0-24 months of age, post birth Hypothyroidism; Endotoxemia; overly Serotogenic; Hypometabolic; Leaky Gut... Probably low GABA activation etc...
Improving symptoms would be supplementing Thyroid, anti-biotics, Serotonin Antagonist(/something that would be classified as Agonist but is actually Antagonistic... I.E LSD, just an example tho. Serotonin receptors are weird)

Improving symptoms would be supplementing Thyroid, anti-biotics, Serotonin Antagonist(/something that would be classified as Agonist but is actually Antagonistic... I.E LSD, just an example tho. Serotonin receptors are weird)
Individually these have been proven to improve symptoms, and fit in with the picture of what causes it.
Autism probably something like systematic inflammation, cell edema...... Etc

Also, PUFA is incredibly toxic so i would drop that long before pregnancy and especially during it, so no vegetable oils or other high PUFA sources like nuts or salmon. Create regular and consistent eating habits before and during pregnancy with enough protein, carbs and saturated fats. Keep the stress as low as possible. Maybe ask your doctor about vitamin E and pregnenolone.
Make a well written thread about everything you said about kids.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5522, Lmao and 5 others
Congrats man make him a chad if he is a male but dont overstress him with looksmaxing he can hate you for that

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Salludon
Make a well written thread about everything you said about kids.
Unrelated links but the info I present is all from the Ray Peat forums... this shit is legit
Copy pasted the section featuring the ugly babies from here: https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/how-to-have-beautiful-children.31755/
I don't have anything new for a separate thread honestly. If you want healthy kids the key is Thyroid, conception early education early, Low Stress, Nutrition (all go hand in hand btw).

• +1
Reactions: dachad and Dainslief
Inject T directly into the fetus

congratulations

Last edited:
i don't understand the text.
can you give tl;dr?

Is it basically saying,. fish oil does jkack shit postive in genral, and it's all a funded hype by fish comapnies?
Yes.
This same kind of shit you find in the keto, low sugar, cardio, low saturated fat, low dietary cholesterol, reduced sun exposure type of mindset.
It's fraud and greed

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
The potential mild anti-oxident effect of Omega 3 through rancid fish oil is negligible. Much better options are available

• +1
And Omega 6 is Polyunsaturated aswell... So basically you're taking poison to counteract poison

• +1
You can Google any words you don't know from his articles btw

• +1
If she's below 23 then there shouldn't be any problem. Only need to check her Thyroid, check she doesn't have too much Estrogen, progesterone status.
youd be surprised man

Yes.
This same kind of shit you find in the keto, low sugar, cardio, low saturated fat, low dietary cholesterol, reduced sun exposure type of mindset.
It's fraud and greed
Thanks.
I just visited my neighbour and his gf, this evening.
And they just lectured me on how great Keto, low callories, intermitting fasting, or otherwise Palio is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and ChristianChad