I’m going to be a dad soon

Thanks.
I just visited my neighbour and his gf, this evening.
And they just lectured me on how great Keto, low callories, intermitting fasting, or otherwise Palio is.
They feel more energy because it heightens Cortisol and Adrenaline... Because they're so Hypometabolic they see this perceived increased energy as good, when it should be from Thyroid... It's very easy to fall into those diets when dogma and greed is so rampant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Sanguinius and eduardkoopman
And it's funny when literally the opposite is true for longevity well being... Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Yeah but my wisdom teeth grew fine. The fucking jew ortho extracted 4 premolars before putting braces even tho it was completely unnecessary. This was the main reason i looked like shit from 17 to 21. Developed sinus allergies during this time too. Thankfully i managed to reverse some of that damage when i got blackpilled and started looking more like myself again. I still don’t have as projected maxilla that i had when i was 10 but oh well.
Bro what did you do for the sinus allergy?

Sweet sweet selleden

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and JizzFarmer
Damn on his wedding pics it looks like he’s standing on a pedestal he’s that tall. Honestly the most attractive paki I know 😏 and @Salludon dont get married again. Your first wife will feel like she wasn’t good enough. Which part of Pakistan r u from

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Honestly the most attractive paki I know 😏
Capital Pride Kiss GIF by Identity

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Looks234 and Lmao
No idea how I missed this legendary thread :lul: hilarious replies and good news

jfl imagine 30 years ago you told the founders of the internet that a guy from pakistan would be popular on an internet forum full of virgins and that he would be sharing news of him having a kid :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

memes aside don't start expierment with hgh on your kids jfl just make sure they eat healthy are active and raise them to be NT that is like 99% of the work of raising a chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RichardSpencel, goat2x and 3 others
looksmaxxing, is not only for men wanting to SlayMaxx.
But also for dudes, whom like to do BreedMaxx.
Breed max ??? Children inherit pre surgery genes

Breed max ??? Children inherit pre surgery genes
obviously.
But it's a mix of 2 people.
So a dude, I guess, aims to find as good as possible woman. Because that part of the equation is manageable.

Thanks.
I just visited my neighbour and his gf, this evening.
And they just lectured me on how great Keto, low callories, intermitting fasting, or otherwise Palio is.
over 10 year they would start talking about ''mewing''

over 10 year they would start talking about ''mewing''
LOL.
Yesterday, when on a visit.
I got health advice when they asked if I wanted another drink, and o said yeah another coffee would be cool.
He asked if it was my 4th cup of the day? And I said yeah. And he lectured me how the 4th cup off coffe on a day, IS PURE POISSON.

LOL.
At the health advice I get people.

The most funny one, is health advice from fat people. About how to eat, or Covid vaccine and Covid risks and so on.
Like WTF? Why don't you first stop being a fatty, whom drinks to much alcohol somewhat regularly (most do). And than maybe, one can be Ina position to give health advice, imo.
Especially when done, with to much pride and pressure.

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
Just got the news. My wife is pregnant 🤰🏻. Am i the first one on PSL to have kids lol?

Im a father too. Congrats on the baby, was it planned?

Im sorry to tell you that your life as you know it is over. First months are easy because baby just sleeps and stares at the ceiling. If the mother will breastfeed maybe its a good idea that you sleep on another room for the sake of your mental health, dont feel bad you will know lots of couples who do it.

When baby starts moving and walking, touching and trying to eat everything... thats when the hard part starts.

Ours is almost 1 year old and im already thinking about vasectomy... some people say its normal, how these thoughts will pass... i dont know, right now i dont see myself going through this again.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AlexAP, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Im a father too. Congrats on the baby, was it planned?

Im sorry to tell you that your life as you know it is over. First months are easy because baby just sleeps and stares at the ceiling. If the mother will breastfeed maybe its a good idea that you sleep on another room for the sake of your mental health, dont feel bad you will know lots of couples who do it.

When baby starts moving and walking, touching and trying to eat everything... thats when the hard part starts.

Ours is almost 1 year old and im already thinking about vasectomy... some people say its normal, how these thoughts will pass... i dont know, right now i dont see myself going through this again.
First 5 years, are just sacrifice. Than it slowly gets less normally, and by age 8 -9 most kids can do alot of stuff themselves.

And you can try to come up with the next thing/cope, to get you through life for another decade without haveing a existential purpose crisis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
First 5 years, are just sacrifice. Than it slowly gets less normally, and by age 8 -9 most kids can do alot of stuff themselves.

And you can try to come up with the next thing/cope, to get you through life for another decade without haveing a existential purpose crisis.

rofl yes, they told me the same, about the first 5 years

by then i will have the 40's midlife crisis and solve it with a cabrio :soy:

rofl yes, they told me the same, about the first 5 years

by then i will have the 40's midlife crisis and solve it with a cabrio :soy:
yeah, it is what it is.
BUT, there is never really a good/perfect timing for sacrificing 5-10 year of life for children.
The thing is, hobbymaxxing and funmaxxing from 18-40, gets really dissatisfying after some time for most (in a progress, p[urpose type ofway). So kids as a 5-10 year high intenity break, probably not such a bad idea.

LOL @ Peterson copers, now promoting having children at 20 orso. WHile I was grown up, that it would be the ultimate loser move, and lifetime of poverty and child in poverty loser choice.
But Peterson is wrong here also, imo. there is NEVER a good tioming. Having kids in 30's has equal amounts and debts of suckings as having them at 20.

Just got the news. My wife is pregnant 🤰🏻. Am i the first one on PSL to have kids lol?
ma sha allah bro, may they be healthy and ghairat walay :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salludon and Ryan
once your kid is born post face her for PSL breakdown and future PSL forecast

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and curryboy123
Dont let your wife take the vaccine bro, it might kill the baby and there is evidence it might sterilize her. Keep her as far away as possible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salludon, WadlowMaxxing and lutte
Dont let your wife take the vaccine bro, it might kill the baby and there is evidence it might sterilize her. Keep her as far away as possible.
@Gargantuan

• Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan
It's haram so I hope he wasn't going to take it anyway