I’m going to fucking break

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I know ur not gonna read this so get out of here.

People insulting me when I’m barely holding on to life itself, has been a struggle. Comments about my face break me man, it hurts. I know they are going to be here too so there’s no point in venting this to you fucking savages, you soulless ass wipes. I want to acid attack all of you. I got a nasty comment yesterday and deleted my account bc I was just done. I came back today to see an even worse comment. Idk why I keep doing this to myself, and it’s not my fault, it’s yours. I am weak, and so are you, but for different reasons. You made it worse bc you are evil, I am not evil. I know I’m not yet I feel evil, bc you you guys fucking over my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MasterMan, gooner23, Clark69 and 3 others
lmao this niggas's back

• +1
Reactions: B0RA
didn’t u make that one post about being a tranny

didn’t u make that one post about being a tranny
Is that the only thing u know me for really? I’m a deep person and a complex soul. Fuck what I post, look how I feel, it hurts so bad I just want love from something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, scrunchables and Sprinkles
Don't listen to those faggots man people are miserable here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, scrunchables and NarrowBones
people want u to rope cause ur 6 psl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, scrunchables, mog_or_be_mogged and 1 other person
Is that the only thing u know me for really? I’m a deep person and a complex soul. Fuck what I post, look how I feel, it hurts so bad I just want love from something

no. I hope your depoot maxing goes well.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

People insulting me when I’m barely holding on to life itself, has been a struggle. Comments about my face break me man, it hurts. I know they are going to be here too so there’s no point in venting this to you fucking savages, you soulless ass wipes. I want to acid attack all of you. I got a nasty comment yesterday and deleted my account bc I was just done. I came back today to see an even worse comment. Idk why I keep doing this to myself, and it’s not my fault, it’s yours. I am weak, and so are you, but for different reasons. You made it worse bc you are evil, I am not evil. I know I’m not yet I feel evil, bc you you guys fucking over my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger
you ogre kys

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
You are a giga non-NT mogger so people find you easy to pick on. I probably wasn’t always nice to you but my humor’s just mean to everybody, only a couple people I genuinely dislike.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, proxyy, mog_or_be_mogged and 1 other person
You are a giga non-NT mogger so people find you easy to pick on. I probably wasn’t always nice to you but my humor’s just mean to everybody, only a couple people I genuinely dislike.
I appreciate people like u that don’t prey on my sickness. This place is a sickness, it made me so much worse. I know every flaw on my face now and I can’t get it out of my head, and I can’t leave

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Sodoku and scrunchables
I appreciate people like u that don’t prey on my sickness. This place is a sickness, it made me so much worse. I know every flaw on my face now and I can’t get it out of my head, and I can’t leave
I know it's hard to always be aware of it, but at the end of the day we're just little computer people inside of your computer. Almost nothing we say genuinely matters at this point jfl. If that helps you feel better 🥰

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, n0rthface, Clark69 and 3 others
ogre

he might not prey on u but I do bhai ♥️

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
The majority of the users on this forum racist to the point that I genuinely hope they kill themselves and film it so I can masturbate to it. Assuming you're not one of them dm me if you need someone to talk too bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69

ay body dysphoria can be bad :feelscry:

Ur avi tells me enough faggot

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Holy shit inject some steroid and stop being a soy

people dont like ur 6.5psl gigamogger. its called eliminating competition. your face has no flaws to the naked eye and this is what matters the most. tho you seem very autistic, but thats what the blackpill does to people ig

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NarrowBones and smoth
It's never over.

people dont like ur 6.5psl gigamogger. its called eliminating competition. your face has no flaws to the naked eye and this is what matters the most. tho you seem very autistic, but thats what the blackpill does to people ig

Thanks that actually made my day

Necesito y merezco ser amado por una mujer. Mi único requisito es que tenga un IQ alto.

People here would murder babies for your bones. Idk why you take anything ppl say here seriously lmao

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
What does he look like post photo