I’m going to my first club/bar outside of japan for the first time—any tips?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
The crowd is mainly white/hipster. Westerners are way wilder/harsher than Japanese women so I’m a little nervous

I’ll stick to bars for now since I can’t dance. I’m just going to sit at the bar counter and chill for about an hour. If that doesn’t work I’ll try again in 4-6 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
don't kys when you return home

just enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Enlil
any tips?

📷📸

Bring back pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I’ll stick to bars for now since I can’t dance. I’m just going to sit at the bar counter and chill for about an hour. If that doesn’t work I’ll try again in 4-6 months
ofc it won't work

go and talk to girls

go to a hiphop club after and have sluts grind over you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Make girls feel guilty/racist if they won't sleep with you

are you japanese? ive never talked to a japanese person, I have always wondered if they really exist or if its just a myth to sell anime.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
You are BBC bro, you will slay among whites

ofc it won't work

go and talk to girls

go to a hiphop club after and have sluts grind over you

If she doesn’t approach or stare, she isn’t interested

If she doesn’t approach or stare, she isn’t interested
lol wake up, no girl will approach you in a bar, they go in a group of friends, she's not gonna leave and come talk to you

lol wake up, no girl will approach you in a bar, they go in a group of friends, she's not gonna leave and come talk to you

I have to approach groups and socialize with people that I’m not interested in sleeping with while having single digit percent (at best) chance of success? That’s too much work for me and wouldn’t be an enjoyable experience so I guess I’ll stay home

Last edited:
I have to approach groups/try to socialize with people that I’m not interested in sleeping with while having single digit percent (at best) chance of success? That’s too much work.
Don’t complain if nothing happens when you don’t even do anything

Don’t complain if nothing happens when you don’t even do anything

What am I supposed to talk about? I’m suicidally depressed blackpilled nihilist with no friends who watches subbed anime all day. I might as well be an immigrant who can’t speak english

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: her