How do I cure my homophobia?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
For some reason I feel disgusted by gays. I know its wrong, theyre just people. How can I stop being homophobic?

@Gengar @yeeyeeslayer @Mr. President @Lynxress @HeightPilledum @sub5c3l

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, LooksThinker, Gonthar and 6 others
u can't it's a natural reaction to something unnatural

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kanderior, L13, sub5c3l and 2 others
Why will i change my correct opinion?

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Screenshot 2024 04 03 at 90517 PM

@Blackgymmax is this picture real or edited

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, rand anon, sub5c3l and 2 others
Why will i change my correct opinion?
You dont have to change anything, but I want to be not homophobic. Im trying to become a better person.

You dont have to change anything, but I want to be not homophobic. Im trying to become a better person.
it's fine to be grossed out by them in my opinion, but just deal with them respectfully as humans like you would any other member of society.

That's what i do despite maintaining that what they're doing is unnatural/sinful

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, 8incheer, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
it's fine to be grossed out by them in my opinion, but just deal with them respectfully as humans like you would any other member of society.

That's what i do despite maintaining that what they're doing is unnatural/sinful
nice answer

For some reason I feel disgusted by gays. I know its wrong, theyre just people. How can I stop being homophobic?

I don't feel disgust towards gays but I don't feel particularly comfortable around them either
Nevertheless, you have to keep a confident face. Once you speak to them, they aren't anything

Just imagine if you ended up becoming gay, or your son could end up becoming gay or anybody in your family
That's a way to stop being homophobic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and wishIwasSalludon
I don't feel disgust towards gays but I don't feel particularly comfortable around them either
Nevertheless, you have to keep a confident face. Once you speak to them, they aren't anything

Just imagine if you ended up becoming gay, or your son could end up becoming gay or anybody in your family
how you feel about blacks is how I feel about gays lowkey:fuk:

Which is very hypocritical because I dont like to be hated for something out of my control, neither do gays. They are just people I want to become a better person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and HeightPilledum
You don't need to

You're a normal human being

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, Deleted member 61895 and wishIwasSalludon

It is perfectly natural to dislike sodomites. All are born against them naturally, the only way one is not is by false hoods or molestion.

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. KJV leviticus 20:13

• Hmm...
how you feel about blacks is how I feel about gays lowkey:fuk:

Which is very hypocritical because I dont like to be hated for something out of my control, neither do gays. They are just people I want to become a better person
Negros are just people.
I don't care about them as along as they exist witin afirca. Other wise I would liquidate them

• Hmm...
It is perfectly natural to dislike sodomites. All are born against them naturally, the only way one is not is by false hoods or molestion.
I want to treat homosexuals like any other people I think they deserve that, but I do believe homosexuality is wrong that hasnt changed. Its not good to dislike them.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Negros are just people.
I don't care about them as along as they exist witin afirca. Other wise I would liquidate them
you are christian?

I want to treat homosexuals like any other people I think they deserve that, but I do believe homosexuality is wrong that hasnt changed. Its not good to dislike them.
God himself would kill them.
They are perverted.

• Hmm...

Suck cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and wishIwasSalludon

Ya don't.

• Hmm...
What do you mean disgusted? Like grossed out at the thought of gay sex? The way they behave?

Ya don't.
I think hating people is wrong, I dont want to hate people. I want to become a better human someone who God will look at and say is alright.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Michael Myers
I think hating people is wrong, I dont want to hate people. I want to become a better human someone who God will look at and say is alright.
This man really took the
FUK mnuUUAMt VV large
seriously :oops:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and wishIwasSalludon

if my son was gay it wouldn’t stop me being homophobic it would cause murder-suicide

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

It's not wrong to be disgusted by them. It's wrong to hate them though.

• Hmm...
Just go and meet gays, make gay friends, read gay books, watch gay movies, etc.

• +1
Took you long enough.
I believe each race should return where they came from.
Purity for all.
They all came from one man and one woman packed with enough biodiversity to split into four distinct races.

• Hmm...