I'm gonna get The Plasma Pen blepharoplasty

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I have a naturally good eye area but the problem is sometimes when I sleep it gets swollen and alot of hooding throughout the day or by exposure to the elements.this makes my look like a psychopath.this is my only real looksmax I need that I can actually change(I can't change height ).on the days when I don't have this swelling I am as pretty as a woman according to my gay friend and roommate.

I could just get a brow lift but I don't look good with raised eyebrows.I might get a brow shave too to really prettyboy max,but it might not be necassery.I faceapped myself as a female and I am the prettiest female salive with just brow lift and brow shave.of course I don't wan to trannymax as I find trannies disgusting but It shows that if i only get one I can really become really pretty.like maluma level.

Your roommate is a faggot and he wants to fuck you.

Take care.

when I don't have swelling ,I look exactely like my 10/10 mulatto sister according to many people and shes a ten outta ten woman.so i am as a pretty as a female woman when my eyes arent swollen or too hooded .

The white man is superior

Your roommate is a faggot and he wants to fuck you.

Take care.
yes,hes a downlow faggot that acts like a gangster and he asked me to fuck a few times but i am not gay and even if I were itd against my christian belief

The white man is superior
I'm spanish and italian and black but look spanish or italian.only meds are superior.for both men and women.white nordic people are ugly to me.I want a brown latina.or a tanned euro-latina.but would be fine with a black girl.

yes,hes a downlow faggot that acts like a gangster and he asked me to fuck a few times but i am not gay and even if I were itd against my christian belief
You're just a faggot too but too early to admit it.

Yo Willy glad to see you on here. How are you bro

Love you too bro. Indeed bro we are MED prettyboys
bro when I get this looksmax and confidence bro,I will approach so many latina women at clubs.I need to find my puerto rican woman waifu at a puerto rican club.

• Love it
Reactions: Muslim Uncle Money
bro when I get this looksmax and confidence bro,I will approach so many latina women at clubs.I need to find my puerto rican woman waifu at a puerto rican club.

I hope you do bro