I’m gonna message her idc if I sound desperate

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I can’t handle this I need her she is too pretty to ghost me all I can think about is fucking her again she’s left me on delivered for 4 days and I am going insane I need her tight wet little gorilla grip pussy rubbing up and down my cock, I won’t have it any other way

Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
It's not a matter of sounding desperate, you are. If you had other options you wouldn't be so bent over ONE girl.
Now she has to suffer with you bothering and annoying her because you can't move on or find anyone else

• +1
It's not a matter of sounding desperate, you are. If you had other options you wouldn't be so bent over ONE girl.
Now she has to suffer with you bothering and annoying her because you can't move on or find anyone else
i Haven’t said anything desperate to her yet, and I had other options but I pushed them all away cuz I want this one she is so mf fine

i Haven’t said anything desperate to her yet, and I had other options but I pushed them all away cuz I want this one she is so mf fine
When you message her again after being on delivered for four days you will be. When a girl wants a guy she'll make it easy for him. You should just take the other options to get over this one girl you're fixated on.

• +1
When you message her again after being on delivered for four days you will be. When a girl wants a guy she'll make it easy for him. You should just take the other options to get over this one girl you're fixated on.
Girls can literally smell the desperation through a screen, good advice, op should find other options

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 22093
What if I just ask her if she wants to come over and suck my dick like the low inhib slayer I am

Girls can literally smell the desperation through a screen, good advice, op should find other options
Can I just tell her to come over and give me head

• Hmm...
What if I just ask her if she wants to come over and suck my dick like the low inhib slayer I am
Assuming she's not already for some other dude. They move on quick
Anyway post results