I'm gonna vape DHT

quakociaptockh

quakociaptockh

depressed subhuman autistic hiinhib oldcel midget
OK, dudes.

So I'm buing a vaping pen. Already got DHT from R☆P and I'm unironically gonna blow it down my trachea for voicemaxxing. I will record progress to see if the pitch of my voice drops. If I fail, I'm not gonna say anything in my life anymore ever.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 11295 and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and Salience
Your voice will deepen for the duration you have the smoke inhaled but it takes years to get a real voice deepening.
Also using DMT for it everytime will leave you with a psychosis if ur unlucky.

why not studying voice actors tricks to edit voice on purpose?

voice actors can play dozen different charachters with completely different sounds

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
What about your collagen boy?

I'm taking DHT not DMT. Dihydrotestosterone, the thing that makes you a man.

I want to deliver it to my trachea to make it grow without polluting the rest of the body.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
I'm taking DHT not DMT. Dihydrotestosterone, the thing that makes you a man.

I want to deliver it to my trachea to make it grow without polluting the rest of the body.
Maybe you'll just speed up your hair loss. Good luck boyo.

this is genius

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and hairyballscel
very interesting idea, transdermal DHT could also work, try that if this doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Good luck my nigger

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
basement scientists do more to advance endocrinology than hundreds of qualified doctors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Insecure03, EdwardCullen and 2 others
rubbing cum to face , lemon to the eye , and now inhaling evaporated dht

JFL at .me

• JFL
Reactions: nonserviam
Post pics of the dht

OK, dudes.

So I'm buing a vaping pen. Already got DHT from R☆P and I'm unironically gonna blow it down my trachea for voicemaxxing. I will record progress to see if the pitch of my voice drops. If I fail, I'm not gonna say anything in my life anymore ever.
wow this is some other type of autism, i dont think u can even inhale dht or if it will get absorbed.

wow this is some other type of autism, i dont think u can even inhale dht or if it will get absorbed.

You can inhale it and it is absorbed by lungs (proven). I would rather it stayed in my larynx.

DHT is a lipid, but you can vape essential oils, so it should go too. I'm gonna make a solution with glycerine.

So I made a preparation of 4ml of distilled water, 1ml glycerin and 10 tiny droplets of DHT.

The vape pipe didn't produce as much steam as I wanted, the vapour felt wet and tasted sweet because glycerin.

30 minutes after application my heart started beating faster, for about 15 minutes, then slowed down. That wasn't very pleasant, but nothing else happened.

Mentally I felt very lazy and didn't want to work, but also my mood improved very slightly. I feel a bit more social, but I have no friends anyway so it doesn't matter. This is lasting for more than few hours, hard to tell if it's from DHT>

I'm monitoring my weight, hair and mood changes. Will keep you updated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10494