im holding 2 vermins lowlifes hostages for 1 hour

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
im literally laughing rn :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
there a scripter with negastive wrs i keep logging into his cracked acc and he called his other turbo failed abortion negative wr scripter friend to join a custom so i dont play from the acc :lul:, they just tried queueing for a game after 30 min and i logged in again and theyre in a custom again while im watching lpl qualifies

those permavirgins literal bug freaks low lifes are not gonna play a single game today i swear to god and acc is permabanned since i ticketed it :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and to_stop_da_cope

theyre in the same custom sucking each others cock for 1 hour so i dont play :lul:

here created a new one when i logged in again :lul:

prolly got mad cuz i wrote this on status, now joined aram bcuz its more interactive than doing nothing in custom for 1 hour :lul:

you literally cant get lower life than these guys, scripting and sucking cock at 40 % win rate in platinum :lul:

im eating some food and lec is about to start, im gonna do this all day those permavrigins arent playing a single ranked today and both accounts are banned

Last edited:

@Anstrum95

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
:feelsmega: how do you even know his account details

:feelsmega: how do you even know his account details
its a cracked account, everyone can get access to a couple of them for like 2 euro and most use it for scripting cuz every handless low life scripts nowadays. i logged in to play some champs i dont play from my main

i let him play a game cuz my aunt called and i was talking to the phone ffs

ricaaards:Melnais123

there is it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Oldcel trait: I don't even understand what you're talking about