Im literally the definition of a abused dog

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Diagnosed Adhd, Ptsd. Problaby have autism aswell. No real friends only acquaintances. 404 social skills. MTN looks. no talents or qualities. I cant even rope cause my mom would be sad so im just forced to live this way lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, IAMNOTANINCEL, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Diagnosed Adhd, Ptsd. Problaby have autism aswell. No real friends only acquaintances. 404 social skills. MTN looks. no talents or qualities. I cant even rope cause my mom would be sad so im just forced to live this way lol
I'm the same except I've lost all my acquaintances as well. If I stopped working I probably wouldn't speak to anyone face to face.

Moving out of my parents home was the worst decision I made.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, noodlelover and NordicLeonhard
I'm in the same position, except i'm a sub 5 and I have been diagnosed with autism and bipolar disorder. I hope things get better for you, although I don't believe they ever will for me.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, GabachoCopium, noodlelover and 1 other person
at least you were able to understand the importance of nazi symbols to any well-maintained internet profile

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and NordicLeonhard
I'm the same except I've lost all my acquaintances as well. If I stopped working I probably wouldn't speak to anyone face to face.

I only have acquaintances cause i live in small town so ive been growing up with the same people for like 9 years. When i stop going to school with any of them im fucked tho

I'm in the same position, except i'm a sub 5 and I have been diagnosed with autism and bipolar disorder. I hope things get better for you, although I don't believe they ever will for me.
Nah im just fucked tbh, Ive been praying that it gets better since i was like 8 and its been 10 years and my life only gets worse every year

• So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Fuark i need to get out of this hell hole man

at least you were able to understand the importance of nazi symbols to any well-maintained internet profile
its just a joke atp i dont identify with it as much anymore since i realised how big of a untermensch i am

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Same basically. Took me 20 years to learn social skills, so now I'm NT but it's too late probably cause I'm old. Same with getting out of student debt and curing my PTSD from childhood.

Life is a race, and some people are born at the finish line and others are born with their arms and legs cut off at the starting line.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and NordicLeonhard
Same. also I'm Adam Lanza, remember me by chance ?

Same basically. Took me 20 years to learn social skills, so now I'm NT but it's too late probably cause I'm old. Same with getting out of student debt and curing my PTSD from childhood.

Life is a race, and some people are born at the finish line and others are born with their arms and legs cut off at the starting line.
yea, you got to start taking peak action from the beginning of your life till the end tbh

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I am a better loser + asperger and ugly
Thread '๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ž๐—›๐—›๐—ฉ' https://looksmax.org/threads/i-dont-know-a-bigger-loser-than-me-the-useless-khhv.1043330/
But in my case it's probably that I would rope someday if things don't get better

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard

how did u learn social skills

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
how did u learn social skills
In the beginning I couldn't recognize subtle emotions well at all, except when some one was lying or starting to get angry. I could recognize subtle anger because my dad would go from normal to violently angry in a couple seconds, so I had to recognize when it was simmering even before he did, as well as the types of people that had anger problems.

So, what I did is I paid for computer training that police interrogators use, based on Paul Eckman's work on micro-expressions. I spend hundreds of hours on that, until I could recognize these hidden micro-expressions in real life.

Recognizing emotions is the foundation of social skills. After that, it's just practice, where the more people you talk to, in the more different circumstances, the more your brain recognizes patterns of eliciting different emotions.

And then you start to recognize more complex emotions, that have not been systematized by social scientists. Also watching movies helps too, and pausing and analyzing different emotions, what are they saying, how are they feeling and stuff.

Again, it's just some basic pattern matching to jump start your brain, so you have something to latch onto and can learn more in conversations with real people.

Your brain will also naturally adapt to elicit the kinds of emotions you want in people on a deep level. So, you may think you want sex, but at a deep level you just want to be liked, or you just want to learn about some one's life. With practice, your social skills will by default be getting better at those things.

But I have a lot of room to grow in different areas, and most of being "NT" really is being lean and muscular. It's a multiplier on how NT people perceive you. So if you're decently enjoyable to talk to, but overweight, you'll be perceived as more weird, and need insane levels of charisma to make up for it, but if your muscular and fit (low bodyfat) you could get away with much simpler social skills and be perceived much better.

True abused dog is when you have that + abused by family and have zero life relationships whatsoever.