I'm looking for a blackpilled-nutritionist

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I know that there is no such thing, since with each study everything contradicts, but what I mean by "blackpilled" is that it offers a balanced diet that provides all the nutrients and focuses on the health of the more than 70 organs of the human body, which not only focuses on health, but also on the aesthetics of the individual, by this I mean; healthier skin and hair, mogger bones (Vitamin C, D & K), etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5.5psl
ray peat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5.5psl, Deleted member 21532 and 2 others
fuck that crincly fag. his forum is full of retards that think with a little thyroid medication and dhea plus chewing on carrot salad all their life all their problems will be fixed
its not hard to get proper nutrition. pm me

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ascension!
If a diet is good for health its good for looks too.

red meat, eggs, possibly dairy, and possibly rice

avoid leafy greens, avoid gluten

• +1
Reactions: leveruis, ascension! and rand anon
fuck that crincly fag. his forum is full of retards that think with a little thyroid medication and dhea plus chewing on carrot salad all their life all their problems will be fixed
@BrahminBoss on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Everyone will follow my diet after they see how much bones I grew

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
after they see how much bones I grew
Error Zonk GIF

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 23558

I definitely have to find organic sources of these animal foods.

I eat too much bread and chips, they contain too much gluten and I feel fat when I eat them, I will limit myself to eating them only once a week.

I know that there is no such thing, since with each study everything contradicts, but what I mean by "blackpilled" is that it offers a balanced diet that provides all the nutrients and focuses on the health of the more than 70 organs of the human body, which not only focuses on health, but also on the aesthetics of the individual, by this I mean; healthier skin and hair, mogger bones (Vitamin C, D & K), etc.
Nutrition doesnt matter, dont waste your time/money/effort. I feel better when im on a low-nutrition diet, high nutrition overwhelms your body and sensitized you to "unhealthy food"
stfu, just post your made-up useless "proper nutrition", idiot. why in PM

Nutrition doesnt matter, dont waste your time/money/effort. I feel better when im on a low-nutrition diet, high nutrition overwhelms your body and sensitized you to "unhealthy food"

stfu, just post your made-up useless "proper nutrition", idiot. why in PM
cause i dont spam valuable information into a forum where the typical response to a 1000-2000 word article is „dndr“ or bbc worshipping

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
why leafy greens?

Do you think that getting a DNA test from Nebula Genomics to know my genetic nutritional needs is overdoing? I mainly want to know what type of foods I am sensitive to and if there is a deficiency in Vitamins and based on that, create my perfect diet.

I am a blackpilled nutritionist. I do consulting for $100 an hour, dm me 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
I am a blackpilled nutritionist. I do consulting for $100 an hour, dm me 🥰
Attach your ID number, address of your office and some degree that I suppose you must have a doctorate. Dm me 😻

Attach your ID number, address of your office and some degree that I suppose you must have a doctorate. Dm me 😻
well you can go to a hole for that paper if that's your fetish but she'll recommend you cook with heart healthy canola oil 😋🤙

well you can go to a hole for that paper if that's your fetish but she'll recommend you cook with heart healthy canola oil 😋🤙
And don't forget that the sun is bad for your health, you don't need cholesterol and instead, eat plants full of anti-nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS