roymustang
phantom
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2026
- Posts
- 263
- Reputation
- 162
ion know why but i like whites with black hair they are rare asf and i can't reach them
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
its cause u have a los buildion know why but i like whites with black hair they are rare asf and i can't reach them
how is thatits cause u have a los build
I can't because they wear the hijabDye hair
idk bro its cause u have a los buildhow is that
im not fatidk bro its cause u have a los build
You don't feel love or you can't reach some bitches? If it's the second just be low inhib and confident, but white with black hair it's very common, where are you from? Nigeria, china or Sweden? It's very common, but blonde is better, I fucking love them, black hair is shition know why but i like whites with black hair they are rare asf and i can't reach them
whites with black hair like haifa wahbe for exYou don't feel love or you can't reach some bitches? If it's the second just be low inhib and confident, but white with black hair it's very common, where are you from? Nigeria, china or Sweden? It's very common, but blonde is better, I fucking love them, black hair is shit
Where are you from? They are very common, just talk to them if you see them, it's not hard, it's better than regretwhites with black hair like haifa wahbe for ex
I mean, they simply aren't present in my circle; even if I did come across one, I’d likely see her just once before she vanished forever
north africa + i don't approach foids if i didn't receive ioi from emWhere are you from? They are very common, just talk to them if you see them, it's not hard, it's better than regret
Give me rep and you are white? I don't even know what a ioi is and how to detect it, I'm too distracted and I'm like too ND so I just go and talk to them, I can't see that shit so I do this, it's better I think, if you're tall and a little good looking works, but being ND is shit, you can't detect it, so don't fear and do what I said, it works I thinknorth africa + i don't approach foids if i didn't receive ioi from em