Im not very sure if i should hop on retinol

Alex_notmogging

Alex_notmogging

Iron
Im not very sure if i should use retinol again, i used retinol 3 months ago because someone said it nit worth it for me, my skin has been improving since but i want to use retinol again, the retinol i have is really low dosaged only being 0.3%, i have eyebags and some slight wrinkles on my check even when im not smiling, also i have some blackheads that are kinda annoying

nigga is just talking on here cuz hes bored.

you answered ur own question dumb curry mother fucker

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Im not very sure if i should use retinol again, i used retinol 3 months ago because someone said it nit worth it for me, my skin has been improving since but i want to use retinol again, the retinol i have is really low dosaged only being 0.3%, i have eyebags and some slight wrinkles on my check even when im not smiling, also i have some blackheads that are kinda annoying
If it improved your skin then surely that answers your question?

depends on your genetics, age, and skin type. keep in mind that if your unsure how your skin will react, do the rule of 3s for retinol, as well as applying with the sandwhich method, and make sure to use sunscreen everyday as retinoids and vitamin a derivatives make your skin barrier more sensitive to UV damage. (spf50 or higher or PA++++)

• +1
Reactions: Alex_notmogging
depends on your genetics, age, and skin type. keep in mind that if your unsure how your skin will react, do the rule of 3s for retinol, as well as applying with the sandwhich method, and make sure to use sunscreen everyday as retinoids and vitamin a derivatives make your skin barrier more sensitive to UV damage. (spf50 or higher or PA++++)

If it improved your skin then surely that answers your question?
No i mean like i stopped using retinol for 3 months and since i stopped my skin has been improving

nigga is just talking on here cuz hes bored.

you answered ur own question dumb curry mother fucker
Bro i meant that i stopped using retinol and since i stopped my skin has bing improving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back