I'm retarded and I almost killed myself with a diabetic ketoacidosis on mk-677

FootFungus88

FootFungus88

Iron
So i'm fucking retarded, 2 days ago I bought some mk pills from Biaxol, I read on reddit that they are not very trustworthy so I thought they were fake, THEY WERE NOT.

I took 10mg in the morning and I didn't feel anything, I was angry because I felt that I wasted 50€ on bullshit.

Next day I took 4 pills (40mg) out of anger and to prove it was fake shit.
Exactly 1 hour later hunger hit me like a train, I was as hungry as an african child dying of malaria. I thought it was placebo effect so I ate everything I could until I got full, Almost everything was carbs. At 7 pm I started shivering, my hand and feet went numb, and the hunger was massive, I felt euphoric.
I finally convinced myself that this was real and I did a glucose monitor test and when I saw the number I shat myself: 224 MG/DL

In absolute fear I go into the kitchen and took about 600mg of alpha lipoic acid to try and lower blood glucose, I put my shoes on and went into the street running like a bastard, 1 hour later I arrive to my house after drinking a lot of water, and I peed like never before, it smelled like sulphur due to ALA. I tested again my blood glucose and it was at 117 mg/dl, still prediabetic but at least I wasn't dying of ketoacidosis (250 mg/dl), I starved myself that night and slept out of exhaustion. I'll try not to kill myself next time I take Mk 677

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Glacier, EzikoIsHere, justropemaxbro and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Glacier, EzikoIsHere, Deleted member 21297 and 16 others
So i'm fucking retarded, 2 days ago I bought some mk pills from Biaxol, I read on reddit that they are not very trustworthy so I thought they were fake, THEY WERE NOT.

I took 10mg in the morning and I didn't feel anything, I was angry because I felt that I wasted 50€ on bullshit.

Next day I took 4 pills (40mg) out of anger and to prove it was fake shit.
Exactly 1 hour later hunger hit me like a train, I was as hungry as an african child dying of malaria. I thought it was placebo effect so I ate everything I could until I got full, Almost everything was carbs. At 7 pm I started shivering, my hand and feet went numb, and the hunger was massive, I felt euphoric.
I finally convinced myself that this was real and I did a glucose monitor test and when I saw the number I shat myself: 224 MG/DL

In absolute fear I go into the kitchen and took about 600mg of alpha lipoic acid to try and lower blood glucose, I put my shoes on and went into the street running like a bastard, 1 hour later I arrive to my house after drinking a lot of water, and I peed like never before, it smelled like sulphur due to ALA. I tested again my blood glucose and it was at 117 mg/dl, still prediabetic but at least I wasn't dying of ketoacidosis (250 mg/dl), I starved myself that night and slept out of exhaustion. I'll try not to kill myself next time I take Mk 677

Attachments

• 3647465_1656412625-1656396536140.jpg
    3647465_1656412625-1656396536140.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Glacier, reaper2, dimorphism and 3 others
Damnn unlucky
Hope u don’t get diabetes

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and FootFungus88
Damnn unlucky
Hope u don’t get diabetes
My blood sugar is back to normal levels, I have taken 10 mg this morning, if I don't get diabetic glucose levels I'll keep taking mk 677 for 8 weeks

My blood sugar is back to normal levels, I have taken 10 mg this morning, if I don't get diabetic glucose levels I'll keep taking mk 677 for 8 weeks
Good stuff lol, my mk is being shipped out as we speak

Então eu sou um retardado, há 2 dias comprei alguns comprimidos mk da Biaxol, li no reddit que eles não são muito confiáveis então pensei que eram falsos, NÃO ERA.

Tomei 10mg de manhã e não senti nada, fiquei zangado porque senti que desperdicei 50€ em tretas.

No dia seguinte tomei 4 comprimidos (40mg) de raiva e para provar que era uma merda falsa.
Exatamente 1 hora depois a fome me atingiu como um trem, eu estava com tanta fome quanto uma criança africana morrendo de malária. Achei que fosse efeito placebo, então comi tudo que pude até ficar satisfeito. Quase tudo eram carboidratos. Às 19h comecei a tremer, minhas mãos e pés ficaram dormentes, e a fome era enorme, fiquei eufórico.
Finalmente me convenci que isso era real e fiz um teste de monitoramento de glicose e quando vi o número me caguei: 224 MG/DL

Com medo absoluto entrei na cozinha e tomei uns 600mg de ácido alfa lipóico para tentar baixar a glicemia, calcei o sapato e saí correndo feito um canalha, 1 hora depois chego em casa depois de beber muito de água, e fiz xixi como nunca antes, cheirava a enxofre por causa do ALA. Testei novamente minha glicemia e estava em 117 mg/dl, ainda pré-diabético mas pelo menos não estava morrendo de cetoacidose (250 mg/dl), passei fome naquela noite e dormi de exaustão. Vou tentar não me matar na próxima vez que pegar o Mk 677

Obrigado cara, graças a esse comentário eu sei que meu MK é falso,
Já tomei 50 mg e nada aconteceu

Get minoxidil next time