I'm scared of how much gains I'll lose because of the corona virus

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Genetic dead end
Don't have the virus but the gyms are closed here till at least the 29th:cry::cry::cry: its hard enough to retain muscle and strength with this ectomorphic body

fuckin bat eatin gooks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2854, Ritalincell and 1 other person
Jfl for thinking 2 weeks are enough to lose significant muscle mass. Just eat enough protein

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent, Deleted member 656 and stuckneworleans
Do some calisthenics at home bro, will help you maintain.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Cleftcel and stuckneworleans
It's over if you don't know the owner and gave you the keys to the gym :forcedsmile:
While everyone is rotting without gymcelling I'm going every morning doing my workouts and then closing the gym.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Ritalincell, turkproducer and 2 others
Jfl for thinking 2 weeks are enough to lose significant muscle mass. Just eat enough protein
you'd be surprised how quick ectomorphs lose all their hard earned gains
It's over if you don't know the owner and gave you the keys to the gym :forcedsmile:
While everyone is rotting without gymcelling I'm going every morning doing my workouts and then closing the gym.
jelly af :rage:
you'd be surprised how quick ectomorphs lose all their hard earned gains
jelly af :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
just arab things

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
went to the gym this morning, sucks for you

• WTF
Reactions: Cleftcel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
just buy a pull up bar and 15lb dumbbells, that shouldn't be more than $50 and will maintain ur gains well. push ups/handstand push ups too. worst case scenario, it takes at least a month to start losing muscle and several months to lose visible muscle.

just buy a pull up bar and 15lb dumbbells, that shouldn't be more than $50 and will maintain ur gains well. push ups/handstand push ups too. worst case scenario, it takes at least a month to start losing muscle and several months to lose visible muscle.
yeah I'll probably do bodyweight and plyometrics got a kettlebell too, but weightlifting is superior