Im secretly inlove with Jesus

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
I don't mean it in a trolling or blasphemous way.

He is just so Masculine and Cool I cry because I'm low t perhaps and I see him as my Masculine Father and wish I was His favorite and only His.

Eh that's wrong, there are 1000000 cool True Christians that are His that's the whole idea and what He preached. That people from the west east north south will be feasting with Abraham aka the Gentiles and the israelites will be thrown out.

Cuz they rejected.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, RichardSpencel, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
2370332 1619656885231

Who are you choosing, this or jesus?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 70955, Deleted member 77718, try2beme and 2 others
how is he masculine at all lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718 and Lonenely sigma
im in love with your mother

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
how is he masculine at all lol
If you look up accurate depictions of His cloth that the catholic church kept and can't be replicated to me He looks very Masculine.

His character is very Masculine.

If you actually read the gospels.

He also crushed the devils skull on the cross. He Utterly Humiliated the devil and the fallen ones when He rose again.

they thought they Foolishly won over Jesus but they realized when He went to Hades and then Rose again that it was His plan all along and He redeemed us and that the entire time, they were cheering and laughing, at their own Defeat. ✝️

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Matzz and HTN_Mentalcel
If you look up accurate depictions of His cloth that the catholic church kept and can't be replicated to me He looks very Masculine.

He also crushed the devils skull on the cross. He Utterly Humiliated the devil and the fallen ones when He rose again.

they thought they Foolishly won over Jesus but they realized when He went to Hades and then Rose again that it was His plan all along and He redeemed us and that the entire time, they were cheering and laughing, at their own Defeat. ✝️
@MaghrebGator

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
CORRECT REJECT LUST EMBRACE INCELDOM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, try2beme, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, try2beme, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Lonenely sigma
Im in love with the devil,I’ll sell my soul for that good life

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
:unsure:
126d7939dc2b252ce592f93c990b2954.jpg

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
I'm in love with nobody, not even me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192
Even for a mulatta she's nothing special
She has a nice combination of body and face. When you take the whole thing into account, it's undeniable that she has a striking appearance. Most mulattas I've know had good bodies but below average faces.

W

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back