I'm starting to think that if Trump loses, things will get more violent then if he wins.

Deleted member 10109

Deleted member 10109

Bronze
If he wins, the riots will pick up again at an even higher rate. Antifa might show up, and the opportunists that use the protests as a way to loot will show up. It will be a lot worse, but that will probably be the extent of it. If Trump loses, the right wing will see that as their last hope for keeping America stable destroyed. They will lose their crap. We'll see more Kyle Rittenhouse situations, more active militias, flat out terrorist attacks on building and politicians of both parties.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Looks234 and Deleted member 9380
Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6723
(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets Jewish puppets
Stop with that. That's just an excuse to blame all your problems on some random group, instead of the ones actively making your lives worse. No one even has a plan to stop them if they are running the world outside of gunning down anyone they suspect is Jewish.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9380
Yea either way it’s gonna be chaos

• Love it
Stop with that. That's just an excuse to blame all your problems on some random group, instead of the ones actively making your lives worse. No one even has a plan to stop them if they are running the world outside of gunning down anyone they suspect is Jewish.
3D0E6C41 4637 4B47 8AE9 DBB03D52C8C6

• Love it
I don't have a plan to stop them because they already won , stop begin so delusional op . I am just trying to use my last years here to be happy before the world burns down tbh .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
i dnt think he wins tbh.

• Love it
he wont win anyways, they will have to get over it

I don't have a plan to stop them because they already won , stop begin so delusional op . I am just trying to use my last years here to be happy before the world burns down tbh .
I'm not talking about you specifically.

• +1
It will since youre going to have a bunch of people coming in without background checks and theyre going to have access to guns.

• +1