I’m sure she is cheating on me.

R

Ronnie

Master
I got involved in this long distance with a girl I know nothing about. We had an on and off thing. We got into a huge argument some time ago and I ended up ignoring her for a few months. I stalked her accounts and found out she was dating another guy. Her profile is private but the bio said they were together. I started once again talking with her and she was saying how much she missed and loved me. That we should get back together. She has no idea that I know about her IG and her little relationship. I pretended not to know but eventually I dropped the bomb and asked about him. She gave me the typical response it’s not that “serious” and that she was lonely after I left but that I shouldn’t worry because her feelings for me are much stronger than what she has for him. I said that if that was true to end things with him and she told me that she wasn’t ready because he didn’t want (let’s call him Gary) to get mad. And that I was entering and leaving her life and she couldn’t handle the uncertainty. She phrased it in a nice way and I didn’t really rage about it but I knew I was being cucked someway or another.

a few details.

she still has no idea how I actually found about him and when confronted I just said a friend told me about it. I phrased it in a way that didn’t reveal I had her IG

we got into a huge fight and I ended up going batshit on her and threatened to contact Gary to know what it was actually about. After my threat they both weren’t following each other and she took down her bio but I can’t remember if Gary did the same. We eventually got over that and I got over my rage and we went back to normal.

Currently got into another fight and I dropped her again. I recently now have reason to believe that they knew each other way before I was even in the picture (she claimed that they met after I left) and that it was apparently a very serious thing.

Now I should probably leave and forget but I can’t. I’m mostly bored and my heart aches. I want to know the truth. I have no idea how to go about it.

I ran a few possibilities in my head.

she is playing me

she is playing him

she is playing the both of us

Gary and her are playing me.

I want to contact Gary and ask him about the relationship he has with her but I have no idea what that might result in. Idk if he is going to hear me out or fill me with lies. I thought about maybe asking one of Gary friends and getting info that way but they might just go ahead and tell Gary.

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez, Deleted member 9801, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
another gook with an imaginary gf, nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
do vacuums for tighter waist

• +1
Reactions: Hades
dn rd + they all are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and BoneDensity
even if you were chad ( unless you were gigachad ) she would still fuck and date someone locally . online relationship are a joke

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I got involved in this long distance with a girl I know nothing about. We had an on and off thing. We got into a huge argument some time ago and I ended up ignoring her for a few months. I stalked her accounts and found out she was dating another guy. Her profile is private but the bio said they were together. I started once again talking with her and she was saying how much she missed and loved me. That we should get back together. She has no idea that I know about her IG and her little relationship. I pretended not to know but eventually I dropped the bomb and asked about him. She gave me the typical response it’s not that “serious” and that she was lonely after I left but that I shouldn’t worry because her feelings for me are much stronger than what she has for him. I said that if that was true to end things with him and she told me that she wasn’t ready because he didn’t want (let’s call him Gary) to get mad. And that I was entering and leaving her life and she couldn’t handle the uncertainty. She phrased it in a nice way and I didn’t really rage about it but I knew I was being cucked someway or another.

a few details.

she still has no idea how I actually found about him and when confronted I just said a friend told me about it. I phrased it in a way that didn’t reveal I had her IG

we got into a huge fight and I ended up going batshit on her and threatened to contact Gary to know what it was actually about. After my threat they both weren’t following each other and she took down her bio but I can’t remember if Gary did the same. We eventually got over that and I got over my rage and we went back to normal.

Currently got into another fight and I dropped her again. I recently now have reason to believe that they knew each other way before I was even in the picture (she claimed that they met after I left) and that it was apparently a very serious thing.

Now I should probably leave and forget but I can’t. I’m mostly bored and my heart aches. I want to know the truth. I have no idea how to go about it.

I ran a few possibilities in my head.

she is playing me

she is playing him

she is playing the both of us

Gary and her are playing me.

I want to contact Gary and ask him about the relationship he has with her but I have no idea what that might result in. Idk if he is going to hear me out or fill me with lies. I thought about maybe asking one of Gary friends and getting info that way but they might just go ahead and tell Gary.
dump and replace if not aroace

Dude. L9ng distance isn't for you. Just cut your losses and move on. I know it sucks , but you really shouldn't have stuck around this long , value your time.

Dnr

Happy for you bro or sorry to hear that

Tom Cruise 80S GIF