I’m the biggest jew hater on the forum.

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
And no, I’ll never use the word “anti-semite”, it was only invented to protect the subhuman filth of a race, jewish “people” . Now, I can tell who on this forum was hating jews just because it was a trend and who is really high IQ. If I met a guy wearing a kippah in the woods with no one else around us, I’d beat the fuck out of him, kill him and then piss on his dead body. Don’t fuck with me , my rage at the existence of jews is so massive it could be diverted onto you

And no, I DONT give a single fuck about Palestine or Israel, don’t confuse me with the sub 70 IQ muslims and LBGT white girls who moralfag over some random war. I will be the next hitler

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, Soter and vernier
dnr

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@Soter

• +1
Reactions: Soter
Screenshot 644

• +1
Reactions: idontexist
bro last month I was at the airport and I saw this pathetic frail 5'2 subhuman rat faced kike with his little hat hanging awkwardly above his barely existent hair. It was a sad sight. Any time I see someone supporting jews on this forum, I imagine that miserable sack of shit behind the screen sperging out, typing some shit about IQ and racemixing. Fr though if I let out even 10% of my true feelings towards the tribe, the gov would have thrown me in jail a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
why though bhai
i dont like elitists because theyre mean etc etc and by extension rich jews but why do you hate normal jewfags
curious