I'm the most delusional guy on this planet

nigtard

nigtard

Why the fuck have I painted my walls with my brains yet there is nothing good in my life.I delude myself into thinking every day will be better and it becomes an endless cycle.Because every day in fact does not get better but it gets worse I feel more suicidal by the day yet I can't do.I attempted once and failed and haven't tried since.I keep staring at the bleach and keep thinking about if I just chug it and lie in my bed without telling anyone.

Bro your thread are concerning nigga go talk to your mom or something

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I’m too high inhib to just jump in front of an oncoming train

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Bro your thread are concerning nigga go talk to your mom or something
My parents abused me for years they made me an insecure depressed kid.I used to get beat every day and would tell no one cause my dad said he would strangle me if I tried to

I’m too high inhib to just jump in front of an oncoming train
For me its not even about inhib I just can't do it anymore instead I keep rotting away by the day.I barely look alive rn I have stopped eating

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
My parents abused me for years they made me an insecure depressed kid.I used to get beat every day and would tell no one cause my dad said he would strangle me if I tried to
Holy shit nigga, do you have friends? Anyone to talk to? Faggot advice but you should go to therapy or sum, find a solution bro

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and nigtard
For me its not even about inhib I just can't do it anymore instead I keep rotting away by the day.I barely look alive rn I have stopped eating
Same I’m done with this shit, everyday is the same, just me rotting at the computer hoping to one day look good, ik that day will never come and that I’m forever stuck being a loser subhuman, I believe I am already in purgatory and this is my fate for eternity to continue being a subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater and nigtard
Holy shit nigga, do you have friends? Anyone to talk to? Faggot advice but you should go to therapy or sum, find a solution bro
No I let it eat me up every day I don't tell anyone because it would make everything complicated instead whenever someone asks me why I look depressed I just tell them I'm tired

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater